The problem with complaining about the lookspill…

D

Deleted

Lurker
If you’re unnattractive yourself You cant demand an attractive girl. That doesnt make any sense Bcuz then its unfair for her instead.

The only valid vomplaint is being completely unable to get a partner at all no matter looks level

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, .👽., SAR and 8 others
i love lookspill

Agred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 11758
Complaining is just a pathetic thing in itself. It says "I need someone else to fix my problems, to fix the world blah blah". Its funny too because it only promotes further cruelty toward you because you are seen as weak

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
how ironic

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 4430
If you’re unnattractive yourself You cant demand an attractive girl. That doesnt make any sense Bcuz then its unfair for her instead.

The only valid vomplaint is being completely unable to get a partner at all no matter looks level
but

if ur rich or famous or high status , then you can easily demand a attractive girl

point is its not just looks theory that makes sense

in real life relationship , the girl should be getting something back from you so that she wishes to stay with u
like for example any one or 2 of these
- good masc looks therefore good offspring
- good prettyboy looks therefore high status among friends
-good at sex
- a good dominant , interesting , relatable and non cuck personality so that she feels secure with you and can connect with you
-being rich
- being famous
-resembling her dad in case she has daddy issues
-being close to her so that she trusts you
-being obsessed with getting your attention (tbh psychologic tricks conscious or subconscious work great here )

theres so much stuff in play , ofc looks matter but that doesnt mean the other stuff doesnt matter

in hookups hypergamy is about looks mostly

but in ltr money status , dominance and stuff like that are the ones that girls are hypergamous in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Jagged0
Complaining is just a pathetic thing in itself. It says "I need someone else to fix my problems, to fix the world blah blah". Its funny too because it only promotes further cruelty toward you because you are seen as weak
exactly , as an autist even tho girls found me attractive , but when i got closer to them got in a relationship and started complaining about how autism ruins my life , they bullied me and treated me worse than a fucking dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
but

if ur rich or famous or high status , then you can easily demand a attractive girl

point is its not just looks theory that makes sense

in real life relationship , the girl should be getting something back from you so that she wishes to stay with u
like for example any one or 2 of these
- good masc looks therefore good offspring
- good prettyboy looks therefore high status among friends
-good at sex
- a good dominant , interesting , relatable and non cuck personality so that she feels secure with you and can connect with you
-being rich
- being famous
-resembling her dad in case she has daddy issues
-being close to her so that she trusts you
-being obsessed with getting your attention (tbh psychologic tricks conscious or subconscious work great here )

theres so much stuff in play , ofc looks matter but that doesnt mean the other stuff doesnt matter

in hookups hypergamy is about looks mostly

but in ltr money status , dominance and stuff like that are the ones that girls are hypergamous in
isnt it redpill thing women dont love you they only love what you can do for them or provide for them?