The problem with Mk677

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Organ growth, diabetes.

MK677 can increase height and frame. We know this as a fact due to people's experiences here with it on this site. 25mg of mk677 = 2.04 IU HGH? This supposedly is enough to put you back into growth spurt range. How long will the extra boost of HGH last though? Taking mk677 for a week gives you 14.28 IU HGH. This is more than enough, and my theory is that at this range you're getting enough HGH to grow your organs.

My solution is to be inconsistent with your mk677. Don't take it every day.. take it every other 4 days? This also applies with the diabetes problem. Also if you're overweight I advise you cut alot before taking mk677.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Thanks

I decided to not f**k with MK-677, though

My ears are already pretty big in relation to the rest of the face, I want to avoid looking comical

Thanks

I decided to not f**k with MK-677, though

My ears are already pretty big in relation to the rest of the face, I want to avoid looking comical
I understand your concerns, mk677 is really dangerous and should be managed CAREFULLY. I believe though that being inconsistent with mk677 is safe, and should get you the gains you're looking for with an AI

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
I'm planning to take it for under a year, is there really much risk?

if you're going to take it once every 4 days then you should at least be 14 to gain anything above 2 inches in height.

if you want height then you have to accept diabetes at 18 years old and enlarged organs that might result in complications in your 30s or 40s.

i'm 5'6" myself and i have some room to grow at least to 5'9 if i start now but i'd rather not.

genetics are truly 90% of who you are tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 5912 and MentalistKebab
if you're going to take it once every 4 days then you should at least be 14 to gain anything above 2 inches in height.

if you want height then you have to accept diabetes at 18 years old and enlarged organs that might result in complications in your 30s or 40s.

i'm 5'6" myself and i have some room to grow at least to 5'9 if i start now but i'd rather not.

Where is this evidence that you'll be dead by 50 from taking it? I thought it was reasonably safe

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Where is this evidence that you'll be dead by 50 from taking it? I thought it was reasonably safe

even if you won't die, having diabetes at the age of 18 is itself a hard pass for me.

plus if your heart is going to grow in size compared to your organs then surely you're going to suffer from complication when you grow up, the body works in harmony you can't tweak it however you want to and expect nothing to happen.

even if you won't die, having diabetes at the age of 18 is itself a hard pass for me.

plus if your heart is going to grow in size compared to your organs then surely you're going to suffer from complication when you grow up, the body works in harmony you can't tweak it however you want to and expect nothing to happen.
I was only going to take it for a few months, is this actually real?

I was only going to take it for a few months, is this actually real?
yup.

There's been reports at people having increased hearts after taking mk677 for a year. Although I don't know if they've been taking it every day a year, I'm sure they did not.

Again, you can't be reckless taking m677, you need to research this product thoroughly. Dying due to heart increase or suffering from diabetes is not worth it to gain the attention of women.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and GrewWrong
No mk677 for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Damn theres alot of threads on mk677 lately

Damn theres alot of threads on mk677 lately
The biggest insecurity on this forum is height by far
Also this place is filled with teencels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

0 IQ.
I understand your concerns, mk677 is really dangerous
🤡

tbh diabetes is worth a 5 inch height boost

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and fauxfox
tbh diabetes is worth a 5 inch height boost
true tbh

diabetes shouldn't be a problem if you're using mk677 unless you're a fatass

i was taking 30mg of mk677 everyday for 2 months did i enlargen my organs? fuuark

I've been taking 10mg of mk For 2 months everyday and the only thing I noticed Is Better skin and a Little Better strenght

I've been taking 10mg of mk For 2 months everyday and the only thing I noticed Is Better skin and a Little Better strenght
10mg is a small dosage. 25mg is betterbecause you will get more hgh from it

JFL at who thinks mk677 increases height

No, the problem is that it makes you want to rope yourself when you stop taking it.

bump

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton