• Fast Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Genetic Boss

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

morph king
The punch test gives you an indicator of how fast-twitch your upper body pushing muscles are.
  1. Start recording slow motion video.
  2. Clench your dominant hand’s fist. Pull your arm back, with a neutral fist orientation (4 fingers are horizontal), and line up your thumb’s 1st knuckle straight across from your nipple. Your fist needs to touch your torso.
  3. Without using momentum from torso-twisting, leg drive, or any other form of cheating, punch your fist straight forwards as fast as you can. You may (you don’t have to) pronate your arm so that your fist’s 4 fingers are vertical at the end of the punch.
  4. Stop recording. Inspect the video. Figure out the amount of time between the moment your fist breaks contact from your torso to the moment your elbow is fully extended.
Results Classes:

Punch DurationClass
79 ms or shorterGenetic Boss
80 ms – 99 msFast Fighter
100 ms – 199 msMedium
200 ms or longerSlow Cuck

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and garoupilled_
OP has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude. So much for his “humor” :feelshaha:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
100% genetic boss

• JFL
OP has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude. So much for his “humor” :feelshaha:
And you still rotting in his thread writing paragraphs jfl

• JFL
And you still rotting in his thread writing paragraphs jfl
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• JFL