The race cope is the most pathetic cope by far

You sound mad at reality, but arabs have no reason to love blacks. they see them as a tool to fight the NA that in their eyes goes against them. What's to appreciate about ooga booga and twerk? ofc they don't like blacks. yes they're happy at blacks smashing stores and burning cars, but do you think they love the nature of the act? I mean seriously what's to like about blacks? yeah you can have a black friend and he'll be cool, but the group as a whole? the group is a joke. you would be treated like an alien in an arab country.
You're100% an Incel that doesn't go outside and doesn't have a job either. You rot on this forum and seethe at people superior to you lmao. Most African nations are far more developed then most Middle Eastern nations. First of all. Some of the African American culture you mention is simply the end result of being under an oppressive system for years. Blacks that immigrate, especially from Nigeria/Kenya etc do better on testing and education than your average White American.

You're just mad blacks mog you, steal your woman, dominate you physically, culturally and mentally...we literally fuck and breed your woman everyday. The media worships us, we dominate in 90 percent of the sports we get into. We've invented several of the conveniences you enjoy too. Lmao. Blacks mog you intellectually aswell when given the same Opportunity

You'll always be a rotting incel. Meanwhile blacks are spreading their genes. Procreating. Out breeding you. That means we win. No matter what. That is the end goal of all life. To procreate. Which you fail to do everyday. Stay mad cummyboy. Clean my cum out of your mom's hair for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and MrGlutton
did i ever say the wheel was invented by whites u dumb baboon ape?

lol at my bullied dog backtracking from his most retarded statement yet

he thinks he's slick by saying "oooo i never said that" yes you did, you fucking asshat

you're 16 and showing signs of dementia? how is that possible?:unsure: it never began 4 your no talented having ass

@ItEeezWatItEeeez :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and ItEeezWatItEeeez
View attachment 1362950

lol at my bullied dog backtracking from his most retarded statement yet

he thinks he's slick by saying "oooo i never said that" yes you did, you fucking asshat

you're 16 and showing signs of dementia? how is that possible?:unsure: it never began 4 your no talented having ass

@ItEeezWatItEeeez :ROFLMAO:
u know that the user is black right?:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Pythagoras and ItEeezWatItEeeez
Can you be more specific?
this retard couldn't be more specific if he tried. why couldnt he just tell u right off the bat? :lul:

that's that orangutan iq 4 you, literally animal tier -ish

literally laughing this whole time

You 100% an Incel that doesn't go outside and doesn't have a job either. You rot on this forum and seethe at people superior to you lmao. Most African nations are far more developed then most Middle Eastern nations. First of all. Some of the African American culture you mention is simply the end result of being under an oppressive system for years. Blacks that immigrate, especially from Nigeria/Kenya etc do better on testing and education than your average White American.

You're just mad blacks mog you, steal your woman, dominate you physically, culturally and mentally...we literally fuck and breed your woman everyday. The media worships us, we dominate in 90 percent of the sports we get into. We've invented several of the conveniences you enjoy to. Lmao. Blacks mog you intellectually aswell when given the same Opportunity tbh.

You'll always be a rotting incel. Meanwhile blacks are spreading their genes. Procreating. Out breeding you. That means we win. No matter what. That is the end goal of all life. Yo procreate. Stay mad cummyboy. Clean my cum out of your mom's hair for me
Damn now you sound really mad, maybe smash a window or 2 and come back once you relaxed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, RealLooksmaxxer, gamma and 1 other person
View attachment 1362948
its really fun how u post jfl emojis as if they make u look calmer
ur truly the biggest meme user on here
also isnt it oronic how most hs dropouts are niggers?

1439759192014.jpg
It's funny seeing the niggers/mutts becoming so mad, while we're laughing at their misery :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, WontStopNorwooding, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
this retard couldn't be more specific if he tried,

that's that orangutan iq 4 you, literally animal tier -ish

literally laughing this whole time
jfl at being a 40 year old nigger and calling others animal tier
u literally have no common sense

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard, RealLooksmaxxer, gamma and 1 other person
It's funny seeing the niggers/mutts becoming so mad, while we're laughing at their misery :feelshaha:
im cooling
and just waiting

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Pythagoras and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and MrGlutton
jfl at being a 40 year old nigger and calling others animal tier
u literally have no common sense
>calls me 40 y/o
>is 16 y/o

>says Caucasians invented the wheel
>cant even answer a simple question about his identity when asked about a user
>says i have no common sense

sounds about legit to me :ROFLMAO:
/sarcasm

My 6yo cousin would've know how to answer to that in a heartbeat, just wow.
it's crazy how 6 y/os have more verbal iq than retarded 16 y/os now :lul:

Damn now you sound really mad, maybe smash a window or 2 and come back once you relaxed.
Aww, you mad? Your tears and seething on looksmax.org aren't going to save your people from extinction. Luuul.

Imagine rotting while your people get bred out by minorities. Couldn't be me. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

>calls me 40 y/o
>is 16 y/o

>says Caucasians invented the wheel
>says i have no common sense

sounds about legit to me :ROFLMAO:
/sarcasm
do u know what Caucasian is?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
Aww, you mad? Your tears and seething on looksmax.org aren't going to save your people from extinction. Luuul.

Imagine rotting while your people get bred out by minorities. Couldn't be me. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I'm not white. and you're clearly mad and writing fantasy essays while in reality you guys live in shitholes and ghettos.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
it's crazy how 6 y/os have more verbal iq than retarded 16 y/os now :lul:
its also hilarious how some know more about geography than both of u

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and gamma
u know that the user is black right?:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Holy shit he thought you were talking to me. Lmao. For all of the SFCELLS on here...claiming their superiority it's funny how we IQ mog them to Andromeda and back.

@MrGlutton

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and MrGlutton
????

white people never invented the wheel, you retarded 16 year old high school drop out :lul: i can only imagine what ur grades are in school, judging from ur lack of knowledge

allow me to educate you, u future no job having child

when u wake up @Shrek2OnDvD take a look at how dumb this malnourished 16 y/o who's balls havent even dropped despite being 16 is :lul:

@Blackeycel @RetardSubhuman @ItEeezWatItEeeez
@Ezhartsten take a look at this retard 16 y/o who thought whites invented the wheel :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Marsiere214
Holy shit he thought you were talking to me. Lmao. For all of the SFCELLS on here...claiming their superiority it's funny how we IQ mog them to Andromeda and back.

@MrGlutton
he said i dont have common sense though :ROFLMAO:

clipped that :lul:

LOL AT THIS LOW IQ BONOBO

@Marsiere214 or you talked about the 2 blacks? In that case, forget about it lol..you'll destroy me!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and MrGlutton
I'm not white. and you're clearly mad and writing fantasy essays while in reality you guys live in shitholes and ghettos.
Awww, you mad little cummyboy? You're larping and projecting hard. Must be hard being a SFCELL living on welfare. Lmao. My apartment rent is 988 a month. I make more money than you...and have a higher IQ. Mad?

• JFL
he said i dont have common sense though :ROFLMAO:

clipped that :lul:

LOL AT THIS LOW IQ BONOBO
u really dont
even ur circlejerk thinks ur braindead :p

• Hmm...
u really dont
even ur circlejerk thinks ur braindead :p
hey kid, that tongue emoji u just did is the same face i've made once i've inserted my mouth in ur mother's loosed opened up pussy

Awww, you mad little cummyboy? You're larping and projecting hard. Must be hard being a SFCELL living on welfare. Lmao. My apartment rent is 988 a month. I make more money than you...and have a higher IQ. Mad?
I'm not taking any of your pixels seriously, I'm simply looking at reality. blacks are not welcome at any place and that's just reality. personally I don't mind having black friends, you need to separate reality as a whole and my individual opinion. I'm telling you the truth, but you ofc sound mad like a typical nigger and have 1 thought and that's smashing my window. and unlike whites @TsarTsar444 in the balkan your head would come off.

@Ezhartsten take a look at this retard 16 y/o who thought whites invented the wheel :lul:
Cum skins have an average IQ of 95 at best.

They believe in exploiting, raping, killing, genociding the weak class of people.
They all are heartless sociopaths, at the same time they have too much estrogen which makes them prone to emotional manipulation, this is why British empire, hitler, Trump etc were so successful.

Cum skins are willing to sacrifice themselves for their Queen and shietz, we ethnics were high IQ, we did not wanted to exploit or kill anyone.

Anyone, cum skins had their time, it was short lasted tho, at this point forward cum skins will never be able to take over the ethnics again.

Regarding muh cum skin inventions, in fact most of them just stole ethnic inventions and took credit for it, they didn't invent shit, they just swaped their names, and of course they were extremely racist and discriminating, they never let ethnics study or do something they heavily sabotages us, they were the only ones allowed to invent and study.

Lol at cum skins copers, worst people on earth even god hates them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and MrGlutton
I'm not taking any of your pixels seriously, I'm simply looking at reality. blacks are not welcome at any place and that's just reality. personally I don't mind having black friends, you need to separate reality as a whole and my individual opinion. I'm telling you the truth, but you ofc sound mad like a typical nigger and have 1 thought and that's smashing my window. and unlike whites @TsarTsar444 in the balkan your head would come off.
Didn't read. The bottom line is. I'm black, I IQ mog you. I make more money than you. I dick mog you, I body mog you. I'm superior to you in every way. You are white. Thus, logically Black >>>> white. You are inferior. You're also a subhuman Balkan. I'd squish your tiny peanut brain, inbred balkanoid skull with my 68kg grip strength tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Didn't read. The bottom line is. I'm black, I IQ mog you. I make more money than you. I dick mog you, I body mog you. I'm superior to you in every way. You are white. Thus, logically Black >>>> white. You are inferior. You're also a subhuman Balkan. I'd squish your tiny peanut brain, inbred balkanoid skull with my 68kg grip strength tbh.
dn read.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Ironic answers for such a thread

Bro arabs despise niggers what you even talking about, they only cheer for blacks to ruin America within (BLM and such) I don't care about your fake arabs in school, I'm talking about real arabs, from arab countries. who will most likely bully and spit on blacks for being the wrong color. don't get mad at me, that's just reality.

@Baldingman1998 tagging an actual arab from an arab country
It depends not all arab are racist. Especially the new generation

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Looks234, Pythagoras and 1 other person
It depends not all arab are racist. Especially the new generation
So you larped when you said arabs hate blacks? :p (I know the answer by my own view) I'm just asking you as an arab.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Baldingman1998 and RealLooksmaxxer
hey kid, that tongue emoji u just did is the same face i've made once i've inserted my mouth in ur mother's loosed opened up pussy
ur 40 year old groid weeb
keep dreaming

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard and RealLooksmaxxer
So you larped when you said arabs hate blacks? :p (I know the answer by my own view) I'm just asking you as an arab.
Depends. Some do some don't. Where I live half are racist. All old generation is racist new one maybe only 20-40%

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Baldingman1998, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Thinking that race is cope is total cope in itself. Literally shows you've been brainwashed. Even when white and black income is equated, blacks are still more likely to be criminals. We literally dream differently than each other. It's such cope. It just shows you're so subhuman you can't even support your own race anymore so you give up

almost as if iq wealth attractiveness etc are more dependent on the individual rather than collective.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and MrGlutton
Thinking that race is cope is total cope in itself. Literally shows you've been brainwashed. Even when white and black income is equated, blacks are still more likely to be criminals. We literally dream differently than each other. It's such cope. It just shows you're so subhuman you can't even support your own race anymore so you give up
What is the fuck is "my own race"?

Low IQ degenerate white trash has NOTHING in common with super high IQ rich elite. Completely different culture and biological entity. The former looks like utter shit as well.

And it doesn't matter if it's the IQ cope or BBC or JBW or whatever horseshit. None of those things even so much as enter the equation unless you are at least top 50% within your race. If you belong to the inferior half than literally every other factor becomes irrelevant.

The IQ disparity between different income/social classes is so large even within individual races that any talk of 'racial IQ´is bullshit. It's just a stormfrontcel cope. Average white working class IQ is like 90-95 while for the rich it's like 120-140 IQ. All the while rich blacks like Will Smith have like 115 IQ which mogs the white working class.

Muh race muh IQ jfl this is cope. Fact of the matter is if you have low shitty status in society you will have shit IQ and looks and this does not change because you are 'white'.

Actually, I've noticed as of late that some ricecels have also jumped on the race copewagon with bullshit cope-reddits like r/aznidentity being a prime example (90% of their threads is basically just them crying about how the 'white supremacy' is brainwashing asian women into not wanting asian males it's literally no different from stormfags and their 'jewish BBC propaganda' cope).

Jfl the race cope is the most pathetic by far.

Just accept that you are ugly and low IQ.
Based rant tbh