The Real Question is Do People WANT to Add You to THEIR Social Circles?

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
- In highschool, you're surrounded by the same few hundreds of people for years so eventually everyone knows everyone at the very least. Very easy to make friendships that last for years, even if you stop being super close over time.
- College is different, thousands of people and the most you'll get outside of your highschool friends is some people inside your major. There's a "competitive" aura around fags if you're in STEM too.
- Outside college, yeah I get the whole shtick of becoming acquaintances with work people, joining muh sports clubs and making friends at the gym.
But do these acquaintances ever evolve into relationships where you will invite one another to things outside of that neutral environment? Only happened to me on occasion.

It seems to me that no one else is in a rush to befriend others- they are content with themselves and what they already have. After I moved to a new city, It is always me reaching out to people, initiating conversations, trying to make plans. After college, guys and ESPECIALLY those cucked in LTR's are more than happy to go home after work and take care of their gf's. They become so whipped it's like they lose all ambition and drive in life.

Ask yourself, when and why would these guys want you to be a close friend? If you are rich, they will surely befriend you behind ulterior motives. If you're ugly, they naturally will want to keep you limited to acquaintances, especially women. If you are good looking: it has a competitive subconscious effect on guys, but you'll do extremely well with female acquaintances.

It's been easier meeting women through bumble and hinge than actually getting new guy friends that are meaningful jfl
Why does it seem as though no one else is really making an effort in socializing except me?
Undisputedcry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Preoximerianas, Yuya Moggershima and 14 others
Because they don't want to be associated with ugly people.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Preoximerianas, amorfati and 3 others
@forevergymcelling is chad med bull and he can relate to this :Comfy:
shit is a dystopia after school. @StrangerDanger how old're you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, forevergymcelling and StrangerDanger
- In highschool, you're surrounded by the same few hundreds of people for years so eventually everyone knows everyone at the very least. Very easy to make friendships that last for years, even if you stop being super close over time.
- College is different, thousands of people and the most you'll get outside of your highschool friends is some people inside your major. There's a "competitive" aura around fags if you're in STEM too.
- Outside college, yeah I get the whole shtick of becoming acquaintances with work people, joining muh sports clubs and making friends at the gym.
But do these acquaintances ever evolve into relationships where you will invite one another to things outside of that neutral environment? Only happened to me on occasion.

It seems to me that no one else is in a rush to befriend others- they are content with themselves and what they already have. After I moved to a new city, It is always me reaching out to people, initiating conversations, trying to make plans. After college, guys and ESPECIALLY those cucked in LTR's are more than happy to go home after work and take care of their gf's. They become so whipped it's like they lose all ambition and drive in life.

Ask yourself, when and why would these guys want you to be a close friend? If you are rich, they will surely befriend you behind ulterior motives. If you're ugly, they naturally will want to keep you limited to acquaintances, especially women. If you are good looking: it has a competitive subconscious effect on guys, but you'll do extremely well with female acquaintances.

It's been easier meeting women through bumble and hinge than actually getting new guy friends that are meaningful jfl
Why does it seem as though no one else is really making an effort in socializing except me?
if you are rtalking about recently then it's because people don't want to socialize because they think there is a virus. otherwise people don't want to socialize except you is being they haven't been told to do so, people socialize in school because it is encouraged and there is nothing else to do. people in jobs often don't have close relationships because if there is any drama they would get fired so why would you be in a relationship with people that you need to act semi-pc around. Normies need to be told what to do, they have been told there entire life from beginning to end

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 14160
Actually my theory on this is that , people dont mind that much being associated with uglier people than them (not necessarily ugly). Especially women. Normies ofc know that getting laid is primarily looks (but still coping with personality confidence stuff). Having friends increases your chance of getting to know females through common social circle exponentially (also obvious), but when you mog those friends, it means you basically have the upper hand on all those encounters. The biggest wannabe moggers I know (the actual moggers are unironically better ppl) hang out with uglier ppl that are rich/into partying, which helps them slay a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Preoximerianas, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
you talking about recently because people don't want to socialize because they think there is a virus. otherwise people don't want to socialize except you is being they haven't been told to do so, people socialize in school because it is encouraged and there is nothing else to do. people in jobs often don't have close relationships because if there is any drama they would get fired so why would you be in a relationship with people that you need to act semi-pc around. Normies need to be told what to do, they have been told there entire life from beginning to end
fuck ur right. Graduating into covid has been hell :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, SLA and BrownBoy
Actually my theory on this is that , people dont mind that much being associated with uglier people than them (not necessarily ugly). Especially women. Normies ofc know that getting laid is primarily looks (but still coping with personality confidence stuff). Having friends increases your chance of getting to know females through common social circle exponentially (also obvious), but when you mog those friends, it means you basically have the upper hand on all those encounters. The biggest wannabe moggers I know (the actual moggers are unironically better ppl) hang out with uglier ppl that are rich/into partying, which helps them slay a lot.
Especially women. They like having fat and ugly friends as semi-orbiters for fog material. EVERY gl girl I've known irl does this. Then the ugly girls get hyped up by their friends, and shat on if god forbid they try to work out or something.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, A23ghskung, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
fuck ur right. Graduating into covid has been hell :feelsrope:
I'm only in highschool and I wanted to socialize a lot more after a year of online school made me a wierd coomer. Yet people were a lot closed off and often people talked about being not wanting be around to many people. A lot more introversion in this world in schools and everywhere

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 14160

View attachment 1487904
May I ask, do you invite them to events/things, or do you wait for them to invite you?

Slaying is a million times easier than making new friends

No guy wants to put effort into anything. All they wanna do is come home from work and fap/play video games

Those with gfs don't ever leave the house. Most of my friend's gfs are fucking bitches who control them.

Any new guy I meet already has an established social circle so meeting up with me is on the bottom of his priorities. It's over tbh

I've even considered using that gay ass meetup site :pepefrown: though everyone on there looks like a fucking weirdo

I need a group of low inhb jocks and chadlites with good banter. I'm wasting my prime rotting away in a dark apartment

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Preoximerianas, 6ft4 and 10 others
May I ask, do you invite them to events/things, or do you wait for them to invite you?
Then they ask "Who else is coming"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer, thereallegend and 1 other person
Then they ask "Who else is coming"
Brutal lol. Maybe invite a couple of people to a neutral meeting ground then?

I honestly don’t think we should be treating this like a 3D chess game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Especially women. They like having fat and ugly friends as semi-orbiters for fog material. EVERY gl girl I've known irl does this. Then the ugly girls get hyped up by their friends, and shat on if god forbid they try to work out or something.
It's either this, or hang out with equally good looking friends and be perma cocky. I know many of those irl and they literally dont get laid Im not even joking. My exclassmate attempted to get into Greece's Next Top Model this year. She's a 20year old virgin and like 4.75psl with unironical 9/10 SMV. She hangs out with similarly rated girls, and all they do is put down others , have simp orbiters, and never actually get laid (not even to chad)

• +1
I feel you, there Is a good chance Im going to graduate to university, all online, and then go to a remote job after I graduate. Only place I meet people is old people at like starbucks.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14160
turned 23 now :feelscry: what u studying or are u planning to npc neetcel maxx
That's my point, it seems when you're the new guy in an environment after school, nothing seems organic anymore.
I feel you, there Is a good chance Im going to graduate to university, all online, and then go to a remote job after I graduate. Only place I meet people is old people at like starbucks.
lets go clubbing sometime when shit opens back up. Even in bars or clubs in canada, the fucking desis running sidhu mooeswala game won't stop eyeing me down, like nigga chill im here to try an get laid not get lit up :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16371, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
It's either this, or hang out with equally good looking friends and be perma cocky. I know many of those irl and they literally dont get laid Im not even joking. My exclassmate attempted to get into Greece's Next Top Model this year. She's a 20year old virgin and like 4.75psl with unironical 9/10 SMV. She hangs out with similarly rated girls, and all they do is put down others , have simp orbiters, and never actually get laid (not even to chad)
After being on this site I realized barely any of the gl women I know are that gl in the face. Just good bodies :feelswhy: fuck psl for ruining standards too

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, metagross, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
After being on this site I realized barely any of the gl women I know are that gl in the face. Just good bodies :feelswhy: fuck psl for ruining standards too
Eh fair. PSL actually improved my approach. I've noticed girls with good face aren't that desired in comparison to SMVmaxxed girls that are like just barely above avg looks wise and have that "Averageness" that ppl in here preach about. Which is good for me cause I prefer the former, and they are less likely to cuck you as well since they are less cocky due to less attention from males.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, metagross and Deleted member 16371

That's my point, it seems when you're the new guy in an environment after school, nothing seems organic anymore.

lets go clubbing sometime when shit opens back up. Even in bars or clubs in canada, the fucking desis running sidhu mooeswala game won't stop eyeing me down, like nigga chill im here to try an get laid not get lit up :feelswhy::feelswhy:
sidhu moosewala game :lul::lul:

• JFL
I'm only in highschool and I wanted to socialize a lot more after a year of online school made me a wierd coomer. Yet people were a lot closed off and often people talked about being not wanting be around to many people. A lot more introversion in this world in schools and everywhere
People tell us to go outside but then we go outside and we realize everyone's on their phones.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, leveruis and UglyGod360

You can come with me if you want

• +1
You can come with me if you want
aren't you in uk :feelsrope:
here's another example. I tag this fuck nigga @Anstrum95 endlessly, but all he does is react completely out of context like "whoah" in something that was meant to be funny and leave. Nigga never tags me or wants to talk :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person

here's another example. I tag this fuck nigga @Anstrum95 endlessly, but all he does is react completely out of context like "whoah" in something that was meant to be funny and leave. Nigga never tags me or wants to talk :feelswah:
Yh I’m from uk. But if ever I go travelling again

• +1

Yumi laugh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 14160
It's a problem because people are very "tribal", most of people prefer to stick with someone they know for a long time instead of investing into new relations. I myself have that problem, because i stick with my friends from elementary school and other long timers.

Paradox is that in big cities with shit ton of people it's harder to make friends. When you go to the countryside or smaller city then you'll see that people can be friendly and inviting af.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14160
Haven’t had friends since hs. Guys do not see you as a friend but as unspoken competition

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Yeah same tbh. I don't know what it is. Sure, you meet new people and maybe you even hang out in breaks or whatever. You talk with eachother, maybe even talk about your relationships and what not. You hang out all year, but it never actually becomes a TRUE friendship like that of your school years.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Preoximerianas
i don't have any friends

i was a fatty throughout end of middle and up to end of highschool

:trepidation:

weighed like almost 110kgs

now i weigh 78-80 kg.

During college the only guys I ever broke the ice with sober and hung out with regularly were non looksmaxed and didn't go on nights out
After college the 2 guys I became friends with and met with regularly were both users of PSL

If you want to hang with looksmaxed normies to have a group to go clubbing with you will be limited to less stimulating convo and will have to accept that they would all stab you in the back at the drop of a hat. Also normies have this sense of pride where they can't be honest and say shit like "yeah I just can't pull the last few nights" they will always spin it as "no fit birds here, can't be bothered"

If you want to hang out with guys who are a bit aspie and you can actually have stimulating, non ego centered convos with then you will be limited to non looksmaxed guys that will failo you around women

Other PSLers are legit the only option at this point. The first time I met with another PSLer he said something along the lines of "yeah I've got a tinder date with a sub4 gook later, this is my level, this is the best I can get off tinder"
The conversation just flows so much smoother when you have an allowance for things like that to be said
And PSLers actually have the social awareness and desire to look presentable enough to get interest from girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and leveruis
During college the only guys I ever broke the ice with sober and hung out with regularly were non looksmaxed and didn't go on nights out
After college the 2 guys I became friends with and met with regularly were both users of PSL

If you want to hang with looksmaxed normies to have a group to go clubbing with you will be limited to less stimulating convo and will have to accept that they would all stab you in the back at the drop of a hat. Also normies have this sense of pride where they can't be honest and say shit like "yeah I just can't pull the last few nights" they will always spin it as "no fit birds here, can't be bothered"

If you want to hang out with guys who are a bit aspie and you can actually have stimulating, non ego centered convos with then you will be limited to non looksmaxed guys that will failo you around women

Other PSLers are legit the only option at this point. The first time I met with another PSLer he said something along the lines of "yeah I've got a tinder date with a sub4 gook later, this is my level, this is the best I can get off tinder"
The conversation just flows so much smoother when you have an allowance for things like that to be said
And PSLers actually have the social awareness and desire to look presentable enough to get interest from girls
I'm starting to think we are all neuro-typical and normies are the autists.

I'm starting to think we are all neuro-typical and normies are the autists.
normies are less evolved creatures that cannot think rationally or accept reality
I guess Neurotypical just means being able to thrive socially among the lowest common denominator

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14160 and leveruis