the real reason I support russia in this conflict-its a win win on all accounts!

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
1.putin is a half jew internationalist that will make russia a majority ethnic state and imprisons neonazis

2.sanctions will make russia a client sate of china,so when AUKUS falls no white state will dominate the globe

3.this is great for the axis of good,and furthers China's interests and global us hegemony falling wich is just the tool of white supremacy worldwide

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and thereallegend
i hope russia wins and europe gets flooded with qt teenage and early 20s ukrainian girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, TopzCat1 and isis_Bleach
i hope russia wins and europe gets flooded with qt teenage and early 20s ukrainian girls
ukrainian girls are like polish girls-they love ethnic dick

• +1
Reactions: recessed and thereallegend
they like that too,but med men and latinos are top in poland and western ukraine(wich is just polish)
cope
black men are top in all countries without exception
latinos and med men are 2nd place

cope
black men are top in all countries without exception
latinos and med men are 2nd place
not in poland/ukraine..med men are top there according to all variant sources I've encountered including polish men themselves

black men only do good in the white west

Ee girls like white dick only

thats a lie
cope
im ee and can confirm that black men are cream of the crop for eastern euro women
not in poland/ukraine..med men are top there according to all variant sources I've encountered including polish men themselves

black men only do good in the white west
black men/med men might be equally attractive to polish women then
I know lots of polish men and they all say that polish women love black men because of nigga rap in the us, and they love med men because they want to be raped by Massimo from 365 days (polish version of 50 shades of grey except it more violent)

Simon mol

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
cope
im ee and can confirm that black men are cream of the crop for eastern euro women

black men/med men might be equally attractive to polish women then
I know lots of polish men and they all say that polish women love black men because of nigga rap in the us, and they love med men because they want to be raped by Massimo from 365 days (polish version of 50 shades of grey except it more violent)

View attachment 1565681
They are barely any blacks in EE so i doubt you have seen any .

But every white man in the west see white men with every women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back