The Real Reason Women Are Sexually Attracted To Muscular Men With Low Body Fat. And Why 99 Percent Of People's Dating Issues Stem From Not Working Out

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Men were made to be hunters and gatherers to provide for their children. Women were made to be caregivers to look after offspring. This is why men have to be ripped, lean, and angular looking. And women have to be soft, round and plump looking. 99 percent of men are lazy and just throw in the towel with working out saying "Muh genetics." or "Muh wrist size." If your genetics are so bad, then just do steroids, or get plastic surgery along with gym maxing. It's getting annoying as fuck to see people on here complain about women being too fat or ugly, when they have a BMI of 30 and a body fat percentage of like 40.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 11388 and 8 others
guys dont even mew in the womb and expect to have success with women:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WhatToDo, AscendingHero, thecel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jokerman, thereallegend and Deleted member 8165
less competition bro, you need 3 friends irl who all think like you and just go mog normies to death.
It's better than dying of a heart attack as a couch potato.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
sure dude but it’s actually a good thing. other men you don’t know aren’t your friends bro jfl. you shouldn’t help them be competition. they literally want the same women you are competing for think about it. it’s al a giant fucking mogging competition because women’s retarded Stone Age brains still think in terms of king of the jungle jfl. They are literally attracted to winners and winners only, must mog.
It's not my mission on earth to get laid. I just keep seeing guys complaining like babies all the time and then getting mad at me when I actually achieve something in life.

Men were made to be hunters and gatherers to provide for their children. Women were made to be caregivers to look after offspring. This is why men have to be ripped, lean, and angular looking. And women have to be soft, round and plump looking. 99 percent of men are lazy and just throw in the towel with working out saying "Muh genetics." or "Muh wrist size." If your genetics are so bad, then just do steroids, or get plastic surgery along with gym maxing. It's getting annoying as fuck to see people on here complain about women being too fat or ugly, when they have a BMI of 30 and a body fat percentage of like 40.
so creative:soy:

sure dude but it’s actually a good thing. other men you don’t know aren’t your friends bro jfl. you shouldn’t help them be competition. they literally want the same women you are competing for think about it. it’s al a giant fucking mogging competition because women’s retarded Stone Age brains still think in terms of king of the jungle jfl. They are literally attracted to winners and winners only, must mog.

No

Bros b4 hoes

It's not my mission on earth to get laid. I just keep seeing guys complaining like babies all the time and then getting mad at me when I actually achieve something in life.
I don't want to get laid

half of my life goals involve women jfl im practically incel at 6’4 think about how over that is jfl.

let them complain bro, less competition the way i view it.
Yeah. Then again I don't care about humanity. Well just let them lose.

doesn’t exist bro, most men leave you behind the moment a woman gazed at him. in this life you are born alone, you die alone, you fight while you are alive to feed your own mouth. that’s merely how it works. it’s a single player game with the illusion of being multiplayer merely for selfish reasons, so that you get more resources.
I would never pursue a girl my friend was interested in

because you’re a good guy who’s self aware enough to differentiate bad behavior from good. many men are too stupid to be self reflective enough to even understand how their own actions harm you.
Facts

Armchair evopsych broscience

Wow another water thread ty so much for the looksmaxxing advice

Same way u look at that Becky face girl with the perfect body and drool at her, is the same way she would be when she sees a lean aesthetic physique...
That's why u hear so many stories from users here who have roided and they hit clubs and have women literally staring at them the whole night...

It's the dieting that ppl can't hack coz to get to lean levels it's very hard, so they spin wheels like I did for 2 years..
The amount of pussy I could've got since then would've been insane too

Same way u look at that Becky face girl with the perfect body and drool at her, is the same way she would be when she sees a lean aesthetic physique...
That's why u hear so many stories from users here who have roided and they hit clubs and have women literally staring at them the whole night...

It's the dieting that ppl can't hack coz to get to lean levels it's very hard, so they spin wheels like I did for 2 years..
The amount of pussy I could've got since then would've been insane too
Yeah but I will say that I am an outlier when it comes to diet. I hate food. I was only 104 pounds over the summer. I find food to be a waste of time to use and a financial burden. However for most people, its hard because most people love food. My 5'4" mom has been 200 pounds for 30 years and just cannot find the self control to lose any significant amount of weight.

Yeah but I will say that I am an outlier when it comes to diet. I hate food. I was only 104 pounds over the summer. I find food to be a waste of time to use and a financial burden. However for most people, its hard because most people love food. My 5'4" mom has been 200 pounds for 30 years and just cannot find the self control to lose any significant amount of weight.
You are an outlier but same applies to your situation. You need to eat more bro you weigh the same as a anorexic teenage girl.
Putting on muscle and some weight will increase your smv sounds like.
I like to eat a lot and ppl around me keep trying to sabotage me last few years....

You are an outlier but same applies to your situation. You need to eat more bro you weigh the same as a anorexic teenage girl.
Putting on muscle and some weight will increase your smv sounds like.
I like to eat a lot and ppl around me keep trying to sabotage me last few years....
I'm a 5'4" framelet though. Plus I don't weight that much anymore. Im 111 now.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel