Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
"Do you like black guys?"

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Cuck lives matter

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
As a curry, white foids won't even virtue signal and say your life matters
Absolutely. I acknowledge half my genes are utterly inferior. I'm white passing tho and I don't give af about what foids think of Indians

I think they're abominations too. Must of them are literally retarded. I created my own fictional theory that they all have parasites in the shit stained streets, these parasites congregate in the dung and find their way into the youth of curryland. Almost all Indians are infected and enslaved by the dung parasites. It takes atleast TWO DECADES in America to kill off the parasites, the chemicals and toxic diet of Americans does well to do them in. UK and Europe will work but takes 3 decades there.

Some parasites are too deeply rooted to ever be removed.

I know what I am.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Piratecel
Absolutely. I acknowledge half my genes are utterly inferior. I'm white passing tho and I don't give af about what foids think of Indians

I think they're abominations too. Must of them are literally retarded. I created my own fictional theory that they all have parasites in the shit stained streets, these parasites congregate in the dung and find their way into the youth of curryland. Almost all Indians are infected and enslaved by the dung parasites. It takes atleast TWO DECADES in America to kill off the parasites, the chemicals and toxic diet of Americans does well to do them in. UK and Europe will work but takes 3 decades there.

Some parasites are too deeply rooted to ever be removed.

I know what I am.
What being 5'6" does to a nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, PointOfNoReturn and Gaygymmaxx