The reason anime is getting popular in the west is because.........

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Because it gets to the point of the story quick and episodes are only 25 mins average as opposed to the 45 mins to 1 hour episodes of standard American/western tv shows

There are no romance unnecessary sub plots to add filler to the story and animes are not created to last 11 seasons without a clear direction

Look at that faggot show Grey's anatomy. They're approaching season 20 jfl I could watch like ten animes in the time it would take me to finish that entire show.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Danish_Retard, bishōnenmaxxer and 4 others
It's getting popular in the west because T levels are dropping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Humble Oligarch, horizontallytall and 14 others
Cope only is high T niggas watch anime, the low t niggas rot with muh 13 reasons why it whatever faggot show is out these days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 17595, Sub0 and 7 others
Normal tv shows are better because they can tell the story better.
Trannyme is for faggots with a limited brain capacity they can't understand art and philosophy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Primalsplit, Magnum Opus and 3 others
It's because more and more are becoming lonely and incel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 24278
That's honestly an interesting observation. There needs to be a study done on this. Maybe anime is the reason why japans birthrate is so low.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, horizontallytall, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I don’t watch anime much but also it usually isn’t cucked like forcing some racial/gay agenda in it which wastes time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 24278
Because it gets to the point of the story quick and episodes are only 25 mins average as opposed to the 45 mins to 1 hour episodes of standard American/western tv shows

There are no romance unnecessary sub plots to add filler to the story and animes are not created to last 11 seasons without a clear direction

Look at that faggot show Grey's anatomy. They're approaching season 20 jfl I could watch like ten animes in the time it would take me to finish that entire show.
Naw the Japanese just write better stories. The West has become obsessed with race and progressive politics in their media while the Japanese still value creating entertains stories. For example one of the last innovative American TV shows game of thrones was massively popular due to its focus on an intriguing story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Primalsplit, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Naw the Japanese just write better stories. The West has become obsessed with race and progressive politics in their media while the Japanese still value creating entertains stories. For example one of the last innovative American TV shows game of thrones was massively popular due to its focus on an intriguing story.
it's true that western shows became too woke

but it's not true that japanese write better stories, JFL most anime are cliché especially shonen which is the genre everyone watches.

yea, nobody gave a fuck back then during the "golden age of anime" with sailor moon, DBZ and pokemon in their prime, but now everyone is a weeb JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, BigBoy, Primalsplit and 3 others

but it's not true that japanese write better stories, JFL most anime are cliché especially shonen which is the genre everyone watches.

yea, nobody gave a fuck back then during the "golden age of anime" with sailor moon, DBZ and pokemon in their prime, but now everyone is a weeb JFL
Look how fucking cool this blue lock edit is

Futbol anime/manga

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and MrGlutton
Look how fucking cool this blue lock edit is

Futbol anime/manga

i'm tired of ppl reacting to this anime

how tf do you guys watch sports in anime, just play it irl lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, BigBoy and incel194012940
Anime -> Hentai -> Futanari -> Transhumanism -> Dehumanization

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24278
i'm tired of ppl reacting to this anime

how tf do you guys watch sports in anime, just play it irl lmao
is the second half of death note with the wierd hair color kids worth it i stopped watching after L died

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MrGlutton
is the second half of death note with the wierd hair color kids worth it i stopped watching after L died
not really, it's trash and stupid ngl

should've just kept L throughout the 2nd part, unnecessary to replace him

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 24278
anime is so stupid. the premise of attack on titans is something a 5 year old would come up with. anything involving magic/fantasy is stupid, and anime is almost exclusively focused on either that or teen drama stupidity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, MrGlutton, ascension and 2 others
Modern anime is as shit as western stuff, go watch 90s anime (Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Black Lagoon etc)

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 24278

i think the actual reasoning is that the kids into sialor moon, db and pokemon or whatever popular show for kids are adults now, internet and globalization also further sped up the process

poke-mania was actually far stronger in 90's, just no one ave a shit because it was kids liking it

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
i think the actual reasoning is that the kids into sialor moon, db and pokemon or whatever popular show for kids are adults now, internet and globalization also further sped up the process

poke-mania was actually far stronger in 90's, just no one ave a shit because it was kids liking it
DBZ is justifiable. It's the only good anime/cartoon that everyone universally likes. Everything else is too much or silly.

Anime isn’t competing with proper shows e.g. succession, euphoria. It’s competing with capeshit. Manga is already beating comics I believe

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Anime isn’t competing with proper shows e.g. succession, euphoria. It’s competing with capeshit. Manga is already beating comics I believe
Manga is only beating comics because comics don't have a definitive story.

it has no end, just endless stories. Avatar the last airbender shits on 95% of anime, let's be real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Primalsplit and Manletmachine
Manga is only beating comics because comics don't have a definitive story.

it has no end, just endless stories. Avatar the last airbender shits on 95% of anime, let's be real
Yeah although some do like invincible. I think hellboy finished too

• +1

main reason - Anime dont have BBC propaganda.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Primalsplit and MrGlutton
Yeah although some do like invincible. I think hellboy finished too
lol its funny

invincible is another that's better than most anime. it ripped off dbz though

lol its funny

invincible is another that's better than most anime. it ripped off dbz though
And dragon ball ripped off superman

• Ugh..

I think it could be that the western faggots see "love" in mother fucking anime and think that it would be the same as in real life, quick and easy and when they get hit with the realisation then they all get sad and start dreaming and watching anime about it. Total loosers🤣.

Do u like this other anime about soccer?
It's not cringe and more realistic

i don't watch sports animes

blue lock started ok then went to shit.
i don't watch sports animes
You should. Haven’t kept up much recently with anime, but a couple years ago Ace of the Diamond and Ping Pong was my shit.

• JFL
blue lock started ok then went to shit.

You should. Haven’t kept up much recently with anime, but a couple years ago Ace of the Diamond and Ping Pong was my shit.
lmao

anime is meant to showcase other-worldy fights between god-like characters for entertainment

sports is not suited for anime, as it's too boring

DBZ is justifiable. It's the only good anime/cartoon that everyone universally likes. Everything else is too much or silly.
meh, you're being too pretentious about it. anime isn't much worse than your average mid-quality production show as far as it goes.

lmao

anime is meant to showcase other-worldy fights between god-like characters for entertainment

not for boring shit like sports
Anime is just a story telling medium. The only prerequisite is how well you tell said story,

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
main reason - Anime dont have BBC propaganda.
there's more wmbf than bmwf in american shows, not saying that is necessarily better but you're inserting your blacked.com fantasies too much.

meh, you're being too pretentious about it. anime isn't much worse than your average mid-quality production show as far as it goes.
MOST anime are generic and follow the same script. dumb protagonist that gets stronger as story progresses, etc

This pertains heavily to shonen.

HXH, BLACK CLOVER, NARUTO have nearly identical stories.

ONE piece is a blatant OG dragonabll rip off, as the character Luffy rips off multiple kid goku characteristics.

NARUTO shippuden rips off DBZ at the end.

How are these shows better than Avatar the last airbender, or Invincible?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Anime is just a story telling medium. The only prerequisite is how well you tell said story,
It can be a story telling medium, but it's mostly used to depict great fighting scenes or great fantasy elements

MOST anime are generic and follow the same script.

This pertains heavily to shonen.

HXH, BLACK CLOVER, NARUTO have nearly identical stories.

ONE piece is a blatant OG dragonabll rip off, as the character Luffy rips off multiple kid goku characteristics.

NARUTO shippuden rips off DBZ at the end.

How are these shows better than Avatar the last airbender, or Invincible?
avatar and invincible are heavily inspired by those shonen anime to begin with, it appeals to the same audience.

besides, shonen isn't even the only genre, azumanga daioh pfps are popular among zoomer these days,and while azumanga isn't a masterpiece, i think the slice of life anime genre thing is a genre most american stuff doesn't really offer.

serial experiments lain, paranoia agent and evangelion, while flawed did inspire many hollywood classics.

avatar and invincible are heavily inspired by those shonen anime to begin with, it appeals to the same audience.

besides, shonen isn't even the only genre, azumanga daioh pfps are popular among zoomer these days,and while azumanga isn't a masterpiece, i think the slice of life anime genre thing is a genre most american stuff doesn't really offer.

serial experiments lain, paranoia agent and evangelion, while flawed did inspire many hollywood classics.
avatar is not inspired by those shonen at all. just cause it uses an identical style doesn't mean it's inspired by other shows. it is 100% it's own original creation. it did not rip off any shows. invincible is too hard-core to appeal to the same genre of shonen.

and as for slice of life, it isn't as popular as you think it is. the most popular anime genre is shonen and it will remain so. slice of life is only digged on by hardcore anime fans or weebs. and because you're on the internet, it won't be hard to spot a weeb with a "slice of life" pfp

Last edited:
there's more wmbf than bmwf in american shows
false statement.

just check the TVshows released only this year in US,UK, Aus, NZ and in Europe . All have disproportionately more Black Men in protagonist roles.

false statement.

just check the TVshows released only this year in US,UK, Aus, NZ and in Europe . All have disproportionately more Black Men in protagonist roles.
used to be case in 2010's but in 2020's i see wmbf equally as popular.

in either case, there's too much leftists or wokes in anime fandoms for this reasoning to hold

nope, dragon ball is inspired by sun wukong's story
No idea what that is. Only watched like the first 2 episodes of it and it seemed just like superman

No idea what that is. Only watched like the first 2 episodes of it and it seemed just like superman
which one? DB, DBZ, DBS?

you can't say somethings a rip off if you only watched 2 episodes too

• JFL