The reason my face is bloated and people say I look "old" is because I have Cushing Syndrome

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Just to set the record straight, I received a hydrocortisone injection which gave me extreme Cushing syndrome because I'm hypersensitive to corticosteroids. It causes bloated face and thin red skin. However the drug is getting weaker in my body as time goes by and every month feel and see a difference. Eventually the bloating in my cheeks will go away and my collagen will thicken back up and I'll look very different. I was basically completely UGLIFIED by the corticosteroid, but every day my face gets a bit closer to how it was before the injection.

Below is a comparison showing what Cushing syndrome does to facial appearance, before and after cure. That's what's happening to me. My face was just as bad as the left pic early on after the injection. This is also the reason why I seem arrogant to some like in the club footage, because I'm getting hyper-excited over seeing my face getting closer to normal as time goes by. Oh the drug also causes adrenaline and mood swings which affects my posts as well.

Proof: This is me when the Cushing syndrome was still pretty strong last year causing facial bloating and thin skin from reduced collagen production, but not as bad as the first few months. The disease basically makes you ugly in every way.

This is me now. You can see I still have some of the bloating in my cheeks and also reduced skin quality even though it's not as bad as before.

This is what my face is going to look like again once the drug fully leaves my body

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and ascension
You look dead on the inside

• JFL
Reactions: Orc and PointOfNoReturn
I should also add that I'm speeding up the process by donating blood and plasma every month to remove the drug from my body faster. My next blood donation is in 10 days. Every time they take my blood I lose a bit of the drug from my body and my face looks a bit better, slow process though.

U look like you’ve seen ur whole family be killed

You look like cannibal serial killer

Dahmer type shit innit

Blud escaped from the bunker in Berlin 💀💀💀💀

Just so you understand something, I was in complete isolation for 4 years from the side effects of this disease, which included painful bone loss in my body. Only now 4 years later am I starting look and feel close to normal again. Maybe then you can understand the feeling of victory surging through me, and knowing that every day I'm getting closer to cured.

you look good for your age all things considered.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and vinn98
you look good for your age all things considered.
Thx, I hope this post also makes people understand something about my strange personality quirks from my postings. There's something big behind it all.