The reason why I denied gymmaxxing and driving licensemaxxing

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Because I thought that if I have those then foids will use me like utility, like driving them around and carrying and moving stuffs for them.

I hate it when foidd see men as utility thats why I decided long time ago to be lanklet and having no driving skills.

What is your thought on this?

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
i think ur just lazy

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
so ur gonna ride the bus like a looser:lul:

so ur gonna ride the bus like a looser:lul:
Yeah that was my logic, like atleast better than being a driver to foids letting them using me like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, moredatesmorerapes, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
worst take ever ngl. never not do something cuz of foids

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Because I thought that if I have those then foids will use me like utility, like driving them around and carrying and moving stuffs for them.

I hate it when foidd see men as utility thats why I decided long time ago to be lanklet and having no driving skills.

Not being able to drive is low status trait.

It implies:
1) You're broke
2) You're too high inhib and anxious to learn
3) Lack independence

Not being able to drive is low status trait.

It implies:
1) You're broke
2) You're too high inhib and anxious to learn
3) Lack independence
But what about intentionally not putting on muscles? With the logic that foids mgiht see me as easy labour?

I want them to see me in a higher regard like highclass not labourer

Cope, car is necessary

holy cope

Cope, car is necessary
holy cope
Forget about car cope

Let’s discuss about muscles
You see I didnt put on muscles because I thought other people and foids will have expectations on me like for examples, friend is moving and will ask you to help them moving or foids using me to carry stuff or moving their furniture like a slave. So if I am lanky people wont have the expectation in the first place.

Dumbest shit ive heard in a fat minute pahahhaa:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...

Soo u denied drive maxing for foids even though its needed for many jobs.
U denied gymaxxing even though its needed for mental wellbeing.
Good logic.

• +1
Soo u denied drive maxing for foids even though its needed for many jobs.
U denied gymaxxing even though its needed for mental wellbeing.
Good logic.
Yes

Forget about car cope

You see I didnt put on muscles because I thought other people and foids will have expectations on me like for examples, friend is moving and will ask you to help them moving or foids using me to carry stuff or moving their furniture like a slave. So if I am lanky people wont have the expectation in the first place.
go to the gym, get the license. When someone asks you to do something you dont feel like doing you say no.

go to the gym, get the license. When someone asks you to do something you dont feel like doing you say no.
Thats not the point

They dont have to ask, it is just the way they view me

gymmaxxing is understable,

but not having a driving license is only understable if you live in the city else you just a faggot

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Forget about car cope

ottermode is enough for foids imo, espepcially if manlet