The Reason Why I’m Here

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I was already blackpilled before coming here, mainly being in the doomer stage. But the reason I came was to have people to talk to, that’s it. That’s why I’m always in offtopic or shitposting..

because I had gotten so serious with being blackpilled that I was talking to literally nobody, they would approach me first. I was taught not to be friends with bluepillers, that’s why I came here because I knew there were blackpilled users on this site.

If you think you’re blackpilled, try isolating yourself from social media and mainstream media, I just stopped interacting and I didn’t speak to some people ever again. By the end of my junior year (school just ended) I was basically only talking to teachers.

Ive noticed that the forum is slowly becoming more bluepilled, which is fine, all good things eventually come to an end.

So I‘ve been thinking for a while whether or not I should leave to truly focus on what I’ve been planning, dropping out of the mainstream society, living on my own, only going out at night, etc.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
lunin7 lore

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21467

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467