THE RETURN OF BRENDIOEEE

Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo
SO AS YOU ALL KNOW, @BrendioEEE (I'm living rent free) has been cucking hard to his whore of a girlfriend, Tala (or whatever her bitch name is idk) and then trying to defend his blantant cuckoldry because his e-reputation is so important.
Wojack 103

So, I see this and make a few jokes. He has been crying in the closet for 10 hours since typing out his "Muh muh tala pweeese come back I'll let Tyrone dick you down IN FRONT Of me, just one crumb of pussy m'lady"
He then manages to lift his fat, sweaty, pus encrusted, yellow ass out of his Mexican sewer and swim all the way up the toilet pipes to his mums basment and his cum stained PC, where he furiously sees the jokes made about him. He immediately gives me a top tier condo rent free in his head.

He pings me in a thread whining about how we bullied him. I give him a little jokey response, and his response?

"dn"
THIS PATHETIC BETA CANNOT EVEN DIEAL WITH THE SIMPLEST OF BANTER SO HE MUST RESPOND WITH "dn"
Basedjak

BRENDIO U FAT FUCK JUST QUIT LOOKSMAX ALREADY 😂
I AM SCARED OF ENTERING THE MEXICAN SEWERS FOR FEAR I WILL FIND YOUR 800LB ETHNIC FORM RAPING YOUR 12,000 BODY COUNT WHORE

Pings
@goat2x @BigBiceps @Good_Little_Goy @EreptileDysfunction @Mohamad @Newone @inceletto @NarcyChadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Hades, mulattomaxxer and 16 others
Another banger from 13 yo phaggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4563, Lux and 5 others
i feel bad for him but damn hes pretty cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7866

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Lev Peshkov
Ngl you are the only one bullying him. Are you a faggot or something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5912
You put a lot of energy in this for a 13 year old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 7866
Damn I wish I made threads like this, then maybe my father would be proud of me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fear, Butthurt Dweller, sytyl and 4 others
Ngl you are the only one bullying him. Are you a faggot or something
JUST MADE THIS THREAD BECAUSE HE KEPT PINGING ME, I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING ELSE FOR AN HOUR

I AM LIVING RENT FREE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Stop it, bredio is a good dude. He doesn't deserve this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Man at 13 I was bluepilled as all hell and played video games, nerf sword games, and built forts with my friends all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 7866
JUST MADE THIS THREAD BECAUSE HE KEPT PINGING ME, I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING ELSE FOR AN HOUR

I AM LIVING RENT FREE
Cuz you were the only one bullying him before he texted you jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 1553
Brendio could have crazy online game with face only ngl

Doesn't need to share his height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 7866
Brendio could have crazy online game with face only ngl

Doesn't need to share his height
THERE'S A FACE BEHIND ALL THAT FAT?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6191
BASED BABYCEL 👶 🍼

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
On incels.is they say that brendio had an wife, Wtf????

You were married dude? @BrendioEEE

On incels.is they say that brendio had an wife, Wtf????

You were married dude? @BrendioEEE
Wasn't a real marriage.
It was just Brendio licking chad and tyrone's cum out of his whore bitch hoe girlfriend's pussy.

Apologies my bro @Gargantuan forgot to ping you

Surprise surprise, the BBC Worshiping soy cuck BrendioEEE is a simp also

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 5912
Apologies my bro @Gargantuan forgot to ping you

Surprise surprise, the BBC Worshiping soy cuck BrendioEEE is a simp also

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Lux, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7866

@BrendioEEE Hope things work out, you should try this trick and it might help?

• JFL
Reactions: Lux, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7866
??????????
Unironically gl, but in your video you said you've said things your generation wouldn't be offended by????????????????

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
SO AS YOU ALL KNOW, @BrendioEEE (I'm living rent free) has been cucking hard to his whore of a girlfriend, Tala (or whatever her bitch name is idk) and then trying to defend his blantant cuckoldry because his e-reputation is so important.View attachment 665706
So, I see this and make a few jokes. He has been crying in the closet for 10 hours since typing out his "Muh muh tala pweeese come back I'll let Tyrone dick you down IN FRONT Of me, just one crumb of pussy m'lady"
He then manages to lift his fat, sweaty, pus encrusted, yellow ass out of his Mexican sewer and swim all the way up the toilet pipes to his mums basment and his cum stained PC, where he furiously sees the jokes made about him. He immediately gives me a top tier condo rent free in his head. View attachment 665711
He pings me in a thread whining about how we bullied him. I give him a little jokey response, and his response?

"dn"
THIS PATHETIC BETA CANNOT EVEN DIEAL WITH THE SIMPLEST OF BANTER SO HE MUST RESPOND WITH "dn"
View attachment 665714
BRENDIO U FAT FUCK JUST QUIT LOOKSMAX ALREADY 😂
I AM SCARED OF ENTERING THE MEXICAN SEWERS FOR FEAR I WILL FIND YOUR 800LB ETHNIC FORM RAPING YOUR 12,000 BODY COUNT WHORE

Pings
@goat2x @BigBiceps @Good_Little_Goy @EreptileDysfunction @Mohamad @Newone @inceletto @NarcyChadlite
how do you guys know he's getting cucked. i watched his video and it sounded like her family kidnapped her jfl

• JFL
how do you guys know he's getting cucked. i watched his video and it sounded like her family kidnapped her jfl
Important distinction.

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
Damn, looks like he is back to being a fatcel again but at least he doesn’t have to deal with getting cucked now.

• JFL