THE ROLE OF ENERGY AND THOUGHTS ON HEALTH

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Optimal health is a multifaceted endeavour. It is not ONLY limited to diet and exercise. As humans are also capable of holding, manipulating and receiving energy, this energy in turn can affect our health as well. Our mental state, as well as our spiritual state has follow on effects on the health of our bodies. If we want to become truly healthy, then we need to act in our lives in a world that encourages positive healing energy.

Have you ever heard of someone being so angry, upset and stressed that they give themselves health conditions?
Stress is one of the top killers of people in general. Your body responds to the way you think, feel, and act. When you are stressed, anxious, or upset, your body reacts in a way that might tell you that something isn’t right. Stressful chemicals are released whenever you go through stressful situations and if you repeat the memory of these things over and over, you are at risk to consistently soak your body in chemical messengers which impede bodily function which then manifests into physical symptoms.

Good will to all is a key to a long and healthy life. Wish everyone well and you will benefit. Do not hold grudges and resentments. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It quite literally means you will emit negative low vibrational energy to your own physical body consistently, which will eventually mean you bring about physical health problems.

They say that laughter is the best medicine. This is due to the endorphins and chemicals released inside the body when we are in that happy state. The energy we are emitting to others and therefore our own cells is a healing one.

Do not hate anyone or anything. This does not mean to “love” everyone when they are crazy, cruel, mean, or nasty. It means do not make a fetish out of hating and disliking anything or anyone. To those that have wronged you, forgive them. This is for your own sake, to let go of the negativity that could poison you.

Curate your own thoughts, for your mental diet of thoughts impacts your health just as the food you eat does.

Users this applies to: @DivineBeing @P@Pakicel @
Benevolent
@Benevolent @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 2816, RoundHouse and 1 other person
you tagged me alongside the most vile subhumans in this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and .👽.
also dnr

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 1617
you tagged me alongside the most vile subhumans in this forum
Yeah. Me and you are not the same. But I'd never want to switch places. Only like your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Why didn't you respond or at least react to my Djokovic thread?

Why didn't you respond or at least react to my Djokovic thread?

Never underestimate the power of iconic sporting superstars. Image, notoriety and fanbases talk

'He had a rigorous multi-step review by medical experts' Fuck outta here.

They jumped through hoops to get him to make the tournament. Libs going mad bruv!

It was the right decision. How can u have a guy that has 9 Australian Open titles not entering? Yeah right. Dude's got 2 years, 3 at best left in the game and you want him to miss the chance at double figures, lol. Great marketing for the tournament this chaos ngl :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
add me to tag

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slasher