The Sacred incel pilgrimage

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
"Any incel that hasn't lost their virginity by their 22nd year of life, shall partake in the sacred incel pilgrimage" - Sacred texts of the Elders of Inceldom.

As many of you know, I am nearing my 22nd year of life, as a kissless virgin. This means that it is my incel duty to partake in the sacred incel pilgrimage to provide me with vision and clarity, and the ability to reflect upon my inceldom with the wisdom of the saints. People have long questioned the validity of the incel pilgrimage, doubting it's effects, but I (a dedicated incel) fully believe in the wisdom an incel gains during and after the incel pilgrimage.

For some of you recent converts, the incel pilgrimage is a new concept, and some of you might've not heard about it until this post. So let me shed some light on what the Incel Pilgrimage is and what it actually entails:

The incel pilgrimage is a journey into the heart of inceldom, the sacred site.
It is your incel duty to travel to Isla Vista, and witness the torture Elliot (May Blackops2cel bless his name) had to endure for the sins of the Normals. You are to purchase a Starbucks Vanilla Latte and Travel to University of California, Santa Barbara where you have to spend several hours, wandering the common areas on the campus experiencing a fraction of the loneliness and despair the magnificent one had to endure, witnessing all the young couples experiencing life to their fullest as you and as he had to suffer through it, knowing that such pleasures are unobtainable. You are to stay at the UCSB campus for at least 5 hours, as the feeling of existential dread and the crippling feeling of being incomplete consumes you, as you watch a well-adjusted young couple enjoy their life, embracing every moment they spend together as they are invested in each other emotionally. Once your chest feels like it has been hollowed out by feelings of inadequacy and dread you are to purchase another Starbucks Vanilla Latte and walk slowly towards the remembrance garden in Isla vista, slowly sipping your vanilla latte. You are to walk through the Remembrance garden and walking towards the 2nd home to the east of the intersection of Del Playa and Camino Pescadero where you are to place your empty cup infront of the fence between the 2nd and 3rd home to the east of the intersection. This is an experience that is to help incels help deal with the fact that they're most likely going to suffer for the remainder of their life, regardless of whether or not they'll ascend.

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
U r not incel u just dont leave ur house :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 656
U r not incel u just dont leave ur house :lul:
Neither did the Holy one.
The Holy One

You have a way with words @VST

• +1
Reactions: VST
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
what if you're banned from Starcucks?

Brb going to make some ☕ so I can read this.

I might be going to California next year (San Diego), so it's only about a 4 hour drive from there to isla vista. Honestly I'd go as a 23 year old (maybe 24 by the time I go) virgin.

I went to toronto last year but didn't go see AM's crash site because I'm still not 100% sold he was incel.

I might be going to California next year (San Diego), so it's only about a 4 hour drive from there to isla vista. Honestly I'd go as a 23 year old (maybe 24 by the time I go) virgin.

I went to toronto last year but didn't go see AM's crash site because I'm still not 100% sold he was incel.

Toronto guy was really mentally ill he was a incel

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
How the fuck do you get banned from a coffee shop?

I dunno, I have a habit of vocalizing my thoughts/thots and not realizing it until after the fact or some barista bitch decided to metoo my ass. also got banned from a local one and another chain, although I think just one store, Panera. should've kept my vulgar array of flour to myself.
He walked into starbucks looking like this dude:

lol, I don't wear that shit in public and besides, I know how to duck and dodge and will bite into peoples' flesh if provoked.

hey man, you get banned from incelsdotcuck too?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He walked into starbucks looking like this dude:

Omegalul what a tard
I dunno, I have a habit of vocalizing my thoughts/thots and not realizing it until after the fact or some barista bitch decided to metoo my ass. also got banned from a local one and another chain, although I think just one store, Panera. should've kept my vulgar array of flour to myself.

lol, I don't wear that shit in public and besides, I know how to duck and dodge and will bite into peoples' flesh if provoked.
You're not gonna make it if you dont stop that. Its over for tourettscels

its not about tourettes. I just talk to myself. sometimes I know I'm doing it, like right now I'm vocalization (at a relatively soft pitch) what I am typing.

and besides, private businesses shouldn't exist anyways, everything should be nationalized.

and only non-NT people should be able to own firearms. its called retard strength, not menses, I mean mensa strength.