The Sad Story Of Elliot Rodger

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare

Descriptive thread coming soon. I relate so much to Elliot, despite the fact that he was seen as entitled. The problems he faced such as bullying, being alone, feeling like you have no one, I can relate. When you look into why he did the things he did, his reasoning for his actions seem justified.

Autism and mental illness is no fucking joke, any NT who would become non nt would rope on the FIRST day. I’ll make a thread about this soon too.

Anyways I’ll stfu so you guys can enjoy the video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Sprinkles
Maybe I should do I gematria and numerology decoding and expose the Isla vista killings as nothing more than Freemason agenda

then post the results here on the forum

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 21467
Maybe I should do I gematria and numerology decoding and expose the Isla vista killings as nothing more than Freemason agenda

Educate me what is Freemason agenda

Educate me what is Freemason agenda
The Freemasons control the entire world. The normal Freemasons are nothing more than rank and file, however the ones at the top are a part of a worldwide global elite that have been controlling humanity for thousands of years and worship Satan.

They view humanity as cattle and dismiss atheism and Christianity.

The majority of celebrities and influential people and anyone on the world stage are Freemasons and a part of the Illuminati elite.

They determine the fate of humanity and script things. The world is a stage.

They are inter dimensional off-world entities that aren’t even human, in fact many of them are merely shapeshifting reptilians.

The music industry in particular is dominated by them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 21467
It's impossible for me to be sympathetic to someone so utterly delusional about his own looks. A gay-faced hapa dicklet manlet with cocksucking lips thinking he's a handsome gentleman. How laughable. Literally drove himself insane because he couldn't bear admitting to himself that he was truecel and needed all 3 leforts, LL, and years of penis enlargement (possibly up to a decade).

• +1
Reactions: zura, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 21467

Tag me in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Sprinkles
It's impossible for me to be sympathetic to someone so utterly delusional about his own looks. A gay-faced hapa dicklet manlet with cocksucking lips thinking he's a handsome gentleman. How laughable. Literally drove himself insane because he couldn't bear admitting to himself that he was truecel and needed all 3 leforts, LL, and years of penis enlargement (possibly up to a decade).
you make some good points, im just now starting to accept my flaws (ironically I’m also half Asian)

and btw, a user on the old forum named ‘tiger’ I think made fun of him over his Asian insecurity and that set him off into a rage just to clarify

He wasn't a truecel and also there's no evidence that he was a dickcel. He looks mtn facially and he was 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
The Freemasons control the entire world. The normal Freemasons are nothing more than rank and file, however the ones at the top are a part of a worldwide global elite that have been controlling humanity for thousands of years and worship Satan.

They view humanity as cattle and dismiss atheism and Christianity.

The majority of celebrities and influential people and anyone on the world stage are Freemasons and a part of the Illuminati elite.

They determine the fate of humanity and script things. The world is a stage.

They are inter dimensional off-world entities that aren’t even human, in fact many of them are merely shapeshifting reptilians.

The music industry in particular is dominated by them.
I wanna join the illuminati

• JFL

The shooting is fake theres proof

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 21467

• Love it
you make some good points, im just now starting to accept my flaws (ironically I’m also half Asian)

and btw, a user on the old forum named ‘tiger’ I think made fun of him over his Asian insecurity and that set him off into a rage just to clarify
No. His name was "Tyger" and he was this Vietnamese guy that would always post about Asian men with White women and spam threads with phrases like "high quality non primitive" to describe White girls with Asian guys (he got more angry and militant with time and had a lot of alt accounts, I think that poster starboy is probably his alt). ER felt like pure-bred Asians were ugly and made a couple posts on the forum before he went on his rampage talking about how repulsive Asian men were, and Tyger just ran his usual routine of posting AMWF couples on ER which made him write an angry post or two. It really wasn't that sophisticated and he was planning his "day of retribution" far before he ever engaged with anyone on there, including Tyger. I wish we still had Colez's posts talking about ER and how he had a gay face, those were gold.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 21467