The same survey that proved the incel crisis is now showing a "femcel" crisis

Most women go celibate after hooking up in colleges.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Maybe they fucked less because in 2020 there was lockdown, no social meetings etc
Many women don't like dating apps

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I cope with the fact that humans get numb to everything.

I don't care that I have everything to survive while people in South Sudan are starving. It means nothing to me, because I take it for granted. Women don't care that they can have easily sex whenever they want. It means nothing to them, they take it for granted. Both men and women have insecurities and anxities and feel the same about them. It's a cope, but it helps.
Exactly. Like you said, starving people in south Sudan won't make your struggles any less painful - everything in life is about perspective and relativity. Women compare themselves to other women - women see how easy it is for Stacys to get wifed up by millionaire Chads and feel shit about themselves. They don't care about the 1000s normies who will simp for them or the chads who want them for ONS - they care more about the Chads who are willing to invest. Sometimes I feel like modern women have it a little worse than men. Imagine you're hungry and broke but the only food that satisfies you and tastes good is steak from a high-end restaurant and every other food tastes bland - that's how modern women feels when it comes to dating. They see women dating or married to rich Chads all over youtube, tiktok, instagram etc. but they can't get it irl. Whenever a Chad and stacy couple create a couple's page 95% of their views and comments come from women - that's what they wish for. I honestly believe that a "femcel crisis" is happening - women would rather live vicariously through couples on social media, movies, novels etc than sleep with a man who doesn't meet their standards because they don't need men for anything these days.

@Syobevoli

• +1
Reactions: VenezuelansUSER, Schizoidcel and Deleted member 275
Exactly. Like you said, starving people in south Sudan won't make your struggles any less painful - everything in life is about perspective and relativity. Women compare themselves to other women - women see how easy it is for Stacys to get wifed up by millionaire Chads and feel shit about themselves. They don't care about the 1000s normies who will simp for them or the chads who want them for ONS - they care more about the Chads who are willing to invest. Sometimes I feel like modern women have it a little worse than men. Imagine you're hungry and broke but the only food that satisfies you and tastes good is steak from a high-end restaurant and every other food tastes bland - that's how modern women feels when it comes to dating. They see women dating or married to rich Chads all over youtube, tiktok, instagram etc. but they can't get it irl. Whenever a Chad and stacy couple create a couple's page 95% of their views and comments come from women - that's what they wish for.
This is exactly why I don't seriously date women active on social-media. They are like corrupted sheep tbh

• +1
Reactions: VenezuelansUSER
Whenever a Chad and stacy couple create a couple's page 95% of their views and comments come from women - that's what they wish for.
I think this is because women are more romantic. It's not necessary that men don't want this, but they imagine more having sex with Stacys than how the wedding will be.
I honestly believe that a "femcel crisis" is happening - women would rather live vicariously through couples on social media, movies, novels etc than sleep with a man who doesn't meet their standards because they don't need men for anything these days.
Women are volcels/standardcels, sure, but I don't think they're sad about this. They are okay with being celibate if they don't find someone they want, so they're not really suffering in most cases.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and hebbewem
Women are volcels/standardcels, sure, but I don't think they're sad about this. They are okay with being celibate if they don't find someone they want, so they're not really suffering in most cases.
100% agree to this. Women are not as sad and depressed about celibacy as men are. I personally know beautiful women in their early 30s who are comfortable being single and celibate. I'm sure their sex toys are giving them powerful orgasms and they have simps giving them validation. In my own family, the women whose husbands died prematurely are still single whiles the men in the same situation are remarried or want to remarry. These are the facts that most men can't cope with. The days of women needing men in Western countries are over - daddy government and simps have replaced men.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
West is going exactly the path of Japan, where femcel crisis hit also.

Stage 1: Monogamy, marriages, both sexes cooperate, men have sex, foids have sex.
Stage 2: Sexual revolution, divorces, men still cope, foids already defected, foids fuck chads, men are incels.
Stage 3: Incel crisis, men check out, MGTOW, nobody chases foids anymore, foids are femcels, men are incels.

We've seen how it worked in Japan, brace for the brave new world.

There is hope though.

Stage 4: Jesus returns.

Stage 4: Jesus returns.
You mean Jesús Navas?
Jesus
Jesus1