The Scalp exercise - will it really stop further hair loss?

L

Lawton88

Kraken

Anyone here have results with this technique and how the heck is he doing that? Just my eyebrows want to move when I try to create that movement.

I guess he claims he is a Norwood 2 and it at least stopped any additional hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
This shit is gonna give you forehead wrinkles

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lawton88
This shit is gonna give you forehead wrinkles

I might take that exchange if it will really stop the hair loss.

Just found this where another guy is doing this and he can do it so good it makes it appear he glued some hair on and its sliding up and down.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa

Just found this where another guy is doing this and he can do it so good it makes it appear he glued some hair on and its sliding up and down.

I actually do think that bloodflow and scalp tension plays a role in hair loss and its not just DHT. However, I doubt you could correct it through something as minor as moving your forehead. Botox could work imo because it relaxes your skin and leads to more bloodflow

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
This isn't really the right site for hair loss solutions.

You will benefit far more from looking on raypeatforums, hairlosstalk - posts by ChemHead, Danny Roddy on YouTube, perfecthairhealth discord.

And I did respond good to the scalp massages by Rob English from perfecthairhealth.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, maxximuss, Incoming and 1 other person

before afters nigga? anyway scalp massage is good definitely in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
before afters nigga? anyway scalp massage is good definitely in my experience

Ben-M-before-after-full-set-min.jpg

Did you get results like this. This is from using some massage decalcified scalp techniques.

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Ben-M-before-after-full-set-min.jpg

Did you get results like this. This is from using some massage decalcified scalp techniques.
I did get some results. it's definitely an improvement. I had/have thinning and inflammation. haven't been overdoing it though(5 min every two days) for like 6 months now. very impressive pics tbh I might up the intensity after seeing that ngl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Lawton88
try this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Lawton88