The Secret Society would like to start doing tinder experiments.

slime

slime

Just another man.
Please tell me what type of experiments you all would be interested in seeing. My team will think about doing some unique experiments that can serve as proof when it comes to certain theories.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Kingkellz and Madhate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Nosecel
use a psl7 but make the bio the cringiest 2008 nice guy gamer bio imaginable

when it inevitably gets matches it'll be a good retort to all the IT losers who say that causes ugly guy's problems

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
Eye color, hair colour, eyebrow/lash colour (while hair color remains the same), side profile vs front, soft cartilage features, UEE and lower eyelid difference (while everything remains the same)

Do a DOM vs Prettyboy tinder experiment, see who gets more matches, same PSL

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 2403, Nosecel and 1 other person
use a psl7 but make the bio the cringiest 2008 nice guy gamer bio imaginable

when it inevitably gets matches it'll be a good retort to all the IT losers who say that causes ugly guy's problems
Females rarely read bios, would this actually be good?

Eye color, hair colour, eyebrow/lash colour (while hair color remains the same), side profile vs front, soft cartilage features, UEE and lower eyelid difference (while everything remains the same)
I will need to come in contact with someone who is good at morphing for this to happen, but I would be 100% willing.
Do a DOM vs Prettyboy tinder experiment, see who gets more matches, same PSL
This is reasonable but how would you determine the same PSL. I have unignored you since you have posted something helpful.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Females rarely read bios, would this actually be good?

I will need to come in contact with someone who is good at morphing for this to happen, but I would be 100% willing.

This is reasonable but how would you determine the same PSL. I have unignored you since you have posted something helpful.
Overall ratings of members of this site

SS irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and onnysk
It’s a shame that only have 1 good pic for tinder, have no nt life or friends. Over

a good experiment is the one mia khalifa with the black pee pee and the white wee wee