The “Should You Fight Back?” Chart

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Physical Safety NOT ImportantPhysical Safety Important
Legal Safety NOT ImportantAttack as aggressively as possible regardless of whether you’ll win or lose the fight.If you’re strong enough to defeat opponents, attack aggressively. Else, retreat.
Legal Safety ImportantIf your position allows legal self-defense, fight back until opponents stop posing danger to you. Else, retreat.If you’re strong enough to stop opponents from hurting you AND your position allows legal self-defense, fight back until opponents stop posing danger to you. Else, retreat.

Examples of People in Each of the Above Categories:
  • No safety matters : Elliot Rodger
  • Only legal safety matters : a radical male who loves to engage in violent combat but is small in size and fears getting raped in prison
  • Only physical safety matters : a big strong male model Tyrone whose life is epic both inside and outside prison
  • All safety matters : a nerdy scholar who studies at a prestigious university

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, CtrlAltDelete, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Don't yk Kung fu or sum

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
We have guys on this site that act like they would jump into a fight 1vs8 but in reality they wouldn’t touch anyone in fear of a single punch derailing their mewing efforts and bonesmashing them in the wrong angle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, thecel, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Don't yk Kung fu or sum

Kung Fu, Karate, Jujitsu, Taekwondoe, and other martial arts are useless for 5'3' scrawny Indian janitor to defend against 6'8' turbo-testosterone Chadrone

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Elvisandreaa
Who needs a chart for this? 0 words

This isn’t a reference chart made for people to check when they’re in danger jfl. It’s a way of making a point. I put my philosophy into a chart form that communicates it better than if it were only straight text paragraphs.

boolean legal = true;
while (legal){

if (selfHeight>enemyHeight && selfStrength > enemyStrength()){
attack();
break;
}
else {
retreat();
break;
}
}

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing and Baldingman1998
Images 3

Physical safety important & legal safety important = build pipe bombs in your cabin in Montana and send them to universities

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and ShowerMaxxing
boolean legal = true;
while (legal){

if (selfHeight>enemyHeight && selfStrength > enemyStrength()){
attack();
break;
}
else {
retreat();
break;
}
}
Let's make a scam nft game together and scam retards and be rich in a few months. I take 20% for the idea and you take 80% for coding. We just steal some assets (larping as development) and paste them on social media and boom win

• Love it
Let's make a scam nft game together and scam retards and be rich in a few months. I take 20% for the idea and you take 80% for coding. We just steal some assets (larping as development) and paste them on social media and boom win
no bro i'm way too low in dark triad fr that sadly, im like 20 percentile :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Baldingman1998
i hate lying and scamming, no desire and makes me feel guilty

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Baldingman1998
We have guys on this site that act like they would jump into a fight 1vs8 but in reality they wouldn’t touch anyone in fear of a single punch derailing their mewing efforts and bonesmashing them in the wrong angle.
Ngl I would run from any fight I’m not guaranteed to win, high inhib curry trait.

• Woah
Ngl I would run from any fight I’m not guaranteed to win, high inhib curry trait.
Honestly unless it’s someone you can dominate over easily it’s not worth it.You can become disfigured,permanently injured,jailed…

Life is not a superhero movie.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
What’s ur bench press now @thecel ?

• +1
Honestly unless it’s someone you can dominate over easily it’s not worth it.You can become disfigured,permanently injured,jailed…

Life is not a superhero movie.

for Tyrone it is

I stopped coping
Damn

While gymcelling sucks for framecel manlets it’s still better than not doing it, but hey if u find other ways to use ur time than cool

• +1