The smartest person I have ever met is my former Calculus 1 teacher

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
I still intermittently keep in touch with him and have his number. When I took calculus 1, I was an atheist and this man blew my mind.

He is 5’3” at most. He is Chinese/Han master race with an accent that is tough to discern. He has a masters degree in mechanical engineering. He has a PhD in mathematics. He has a PhD in theology and is also a reverend and a devout Christian.

This man broke everything I thought I knew at the time. I knew that the Chinese are a godless people but he certainly was not. I knew that math geniuses were almost exclusively atheist but he isn’t. I knew that math academics tend to stay in academia but he worked 2 jobs as an engineer for a utility company and also taught various math courses at university for fun.

To this day he blows my mind. God is real and He works through normal everyday people. 😇✝️🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 58285 and thecel
positive post

I prefer negativity though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 51576
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ulose22
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22
Respect bro I enjoy math and watching all these creative ideas and theorems with number and geometrical figures consisting this world I am sure God is real

I still intermittently keep in touch with him and have his number. When I took calculus 1, I was an atheist and this man blew my mind.

He is 5’3” at most. He is Chinese/Han master race with an accent that is tough to discern. He has a masters degree in mechanical engineering. He has a PhD in mathematics. He has a PhD in theology and is also a reverend and a devout Christian.

This man broke everything I thought I knew at the time. I knew that the Chinese are a godless people but he certainly was not. I knew that math geniuses were almost exclusively atheist but he isn’t. I knew that math academics tend to stay in academia but he worked 2 jobs as an engineer for a utility company and also taught various math courses at university for fun.

To this day he blows my mind. God is real and He works through normal everyday people. 😇✝️🙏🏻
Fuck god only satan is real

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
sounds trucel

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57464

Users who are viewing this thread

Back