The smv of every man on earth would automatically increase by 0.5 if they never had facial/body hair

JBcollector

JBcollector

Kraken
no matter what race height or psl you are your smv would increas by at least 0.5 if you never had hair on your face or body

like not even the disgusting after-shave look of million of black hair follicles as hard as copper wire preaching your skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, babouchelelouche, subhuman incel and 6 others
Then how would jawcels hide their recession?

• +1
Reactions: zura
This is cope. Slight stubble suits ethnics,

• +1
Reactions: zura
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 21863, babouchelelouche and 1 other person
This post have confirmed to me that anyone who's obsessed with muh JB's is a mental retard.

• +1
Reactions: zura, soulless_npc, subhuman incel and 2 others
I like my stubble it hides my shitty lack of jaw rn

This post have confirmed to me that anyone who's obsessed with muh JB's is a mental retard.
Super young girls are retarded anyway like a girl who’s 15-18 is literally gonna be a child mentally. Im fine with girls my age or older tbh

Well that's good news for me jfl

uper young girls are retarded anyway like a girl who’s 15-18 is literally gonna be a child mentally. Im fine with girls my age or older tbh
The mental capacity of a femoid has no influence on her attractiveness so cope harder

Also all women of all age are children
They just become more resentful and bitter

Super young girls are retarded anyway like a girl who’s 15-18 is literally gonna be a child mentally. Im fine with girls my age or older tbh
How can you be fine with something you never had cuck
You will never have a 15 yo skinny girl with thigh gap giving you attention

Having visible hair strands on your skin should be considered a skin disease if they aren’t on your scalp or eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector and babouchelelouche
Anyone used an epilator?