the state of the forum

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
24 JFL reacts for a gay user who made a thread dissing another user with animated asses talking about "BWC"

this forum fell off so hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, BearBoy, Banasura and 10 others

@n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 why does white brah love fem boys and asians girls so much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, Bushman, n0rthface and 1 other person
Hopefully it gets more JFL reacts now that you are bringing more attention to a thread that most people would find funny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
Hopefully it gets more JFL reacts now that you are bringing more attention to a thread that most people would find funny.
wanting attention too is a feminine trait as well, can't say that i'm surprised

• +1
Reactions: Obito
wanting attention too is a feminine trait as well, can't say that i'm surprised
You must be off the charts on the feminine sissy scale then since you write everything you post with bold text and max font size.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, norwegianfreak and khvirgin
It's this or bbc thread can't have better than this anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, Trilogy, MrGlutton and 1 other person
You must be off the charts on the feminine sissy scale then since you write everything you post with bold text and max font size.
i love how you're the only one who has a problem with it.

hmm......feeling threatened on the internet over "bold text" "max font size" is a feminine trait as well, i'll add that to the list too.

hmm......feeling threatened on the internet over "bold text" "max font size" is a feminine trait as well, i'll add that to the list too.
@ReadBooksEveryday

No one feels threatened by someone on an internet forum, sounds like an odd projection from you.

No one feels threatened by someone on an internet forum, sounds like an odd projection from you.
this is coming from someone who tried to get a user banned :ROFLMAO:

this is coming from someone who tried to get a user banned :ROFLMAO:
Not being able to pick up on obvious joke threads such as this is a sign of autism, you know?

I didn't try to get Xangsane banned, I only made the BWC thread which Xangsane posted a picture of his back and asshole in, and then someone else reported him:

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Not being able to pick up on obvious joke threads such as this is a sign of autism, you know?

I didn't try to get Xangsane banned, I only made the BWC thread which Xangsane posted a picture of his back and asshole in, and then someone else reported him:
you still helped got him banned moron, for helping him get exposure to what he did

and even when he comes back, your still making threads about him. you must really like how he showed a picture of his ass i guess

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
you still helped got him banned moron, for helping him get exposure to what he did
No, he posted his asshole in this thread I made about him. I had nothing to do with him being banned.
and even when he comes back, your still making threads about him
My condolences, I didn't know I was speaking to a schizophrenic aswell. Show me one thread I made about him after he got unbanned.

No, he posted his asshole in this thread I made about him. I had nothing to do with him being banned.

My condolences, I didn't know I was speaking to a schizophrenic aswell. Show me one thread I made about him after he got unbanned.
it doesn't matter if you didn't make a thread, you're still posting about him :ROFLMAO:

it's not my asshole!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
it's not my asshole!
Stop trying to make it less gay, you still posted your asshole. If I extracted the colours from your face but left them in the same place it would obviously be a depiction of a person; the same way the image you posted was obviously your asshole.

• Hmm...
Stop trying to make it less gay, you still posted your asshole. If I extracted the colours from your face but left them in the same place it would obviously be a depiction of a person; the same way the image you posted was obviously your asshole.
It's not shaped like my asshole...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, MrGlutton and Xangsane
another feminine trait, playing patty-cake with people on an online forum

going to add that to the list as well
Isn't that what you're doing too, lol?

• Hmm...
Isn't that what you're doing too, lol?
never have i made a thread with the intention of it being a joke to capture another users attention

don't ever project your subhuman self onto me AGAIN

I miss sluthate

In the lookism days we had University-tier papers on attractiveness and chemicals and studies and craniofacial surgeries

now it's this rotter shit like that faggot getting entertained by pictures of ass like a monkey
"it's just for the meme bro"
when i saw that thread i was weirded out at the animated male asses this retard @anoright posted. it wasn't even one picture it was multiple. and he's talking about penises too lol

there's no way this guy isn't gay

when i saw that thread i was weirded out at the animated male asses this retard @anoright posted. it wasn't even one picture it was multiple. and he's talking about penises too lol

there's no way this guy isn't gay
They're reposts of @Xangsane's ass which he posted, retard.

They're reposts of @Xangsane's ass which he posted, retard.
now why would you want to repost @Xangsane 's ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and MrGlutton
I only posted pictures of my ass, back, and legs in suggestive poses and a picture of my asshole with extracted colours and then proceeded to ask you what colour it is

Last edited:
@anoright not like that.

It's this or bbc thread can't have better than this anyways.
The mid 2010’s was before the Jews put BBC propaganda into turbo mode, and it gets more and more intense every year, even in countries that hardly have any BBC

Vast majority of girls in 2020s listen to BBC rap music and drool for BBC

2020s is seeing millions of BBCs pouring into Europe every year as well and it is a talked about thing in Europe.

This forum is about maxing looks to get girls. Go figure.

Last edited: