• Woah
Reactions: YabadiDabado
Btw I do not advise anyone to go visit those threads

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
YabadiDabado old navy

• Ugh..
u mean if i found this thru tiktok or something?

• +1
why its says i was mentioned in this post? anyway it wasnt for lack of advice. I probab made 100s of posts at this point.
Really? What advice did you give

why its says i was mentioned in this post? anyway it wasnt for lack of advice. I probab made 100s of posts at this point.
Also if you gave him advice, why did he still get tooth extractions

you can see on the posts

@depressionmaxxing

@depressionmaxxing
boyos i had to do it for bimax. changes are small, my head made a big deal out of it bc of swelling.

if you dont absolutely have to, dont do it, i had no choice and bimax will fix ascend anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and MrGlutton
I have been summoned.........

Huh? Whats this? Ah, about wisdom teeth extractions.

Dont do it. Its a waste of money better spent on a hair transplant. Back when I was 20 and making $8/hr trying to pay it off helped me realize how much of a scam extractions are, like the "if you get extractions, your teeth crowding will get better" said the OrthodontoJew.

Loss of teeth = slight loss of bone support, takes a few years for the CW rotation to kick in. Best case scenario is nothing changes, worst is a little downswinging. Very little net positive for the money spent. If you get all 4 wisdom teeth extracted you're looking at about $1000+, how many grafts of hair could you get with that instead?

If you wisdom teeth havnt grown in and theres no pain, then dont worry about it. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I have been summoned.........
View attachment 2326036
Huh? Whats this? Ah, about wisdom teeth extractions.

Dont do it. Its a waste of money better spent on a hair transplant. Back when I was 20 and making $8/hr trying to pay it off helped me realize how much of a scam extractions are, like the "if you get extractions, your teeth crowding will get better" said the OrthodontoJew.

Loss of teeth = slight loss of bone support, takes a few years for the CW rotation to kick in. Best case scenario is nothing changes, worst is a little downswinging. Very little net positive for the money spent. If you get all 4 wisdom teeth extracted you're looking at about $1000+, how many grafts of hair could you get with that instead?

If you wisdom teeth havnt grown in and theres no pain, then dont worry about it. If it aint broke, dont fix it.
lol free for me and i had to

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: YabadiDabado and Deleted member 8758