The story of BBC owned Jeffery Dahmer is the fate of all nordics

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
Blonde blue eyed Nordic Dahmer was a faggot and serial killer
3B512935 5558 4D20 B9B7 3E8A43F6657B

most of his victims were gay blacks (he gets props for killing them tbh)
F5911179 ED81 4B3B 9E6D 6E5B345C7AC5

Dahmer was such a slave to BBC and it was so irresistible to him he couldn’t live without it. It’s why he would kill them and keep parts of their bodies with him at all times. If Dahmer was away from BBC he’d go crazy.

this my friends is the true story of all nordics. They are so in love with our BBC’s the idea of being without it makes them want to kill us so we can be with them forever.

Are Nordic males pathetic or what 😂
@RetardSubhuman @CopeMoreCumskins. @looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton @Shrek2OnDvD @sandcelmuttcel

This is @TeraCope54’s future.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Umbra, Deleted member 15099 and 11 others
Blonde blue eyed Nordic Dahmer was a faggot and serial killer
View attachment 1407709

most of his victims were gay blacks (he gets props for killing them tbh)
View attachment 1407710

Dahmer was such a slave to BBC and it was so irresistible to him he couldn’t live without it. It’s why he would kill them and keep parts of their bodies with him at all times. If Dahmer was away from BBC he’d go crazy.

this my friends is the true story of all nordics. They are so in love with our BBC’s the idea of being without it makes them want to kill us so we can be with them forever.

Are Nordic males pathetic or what 😂
@RetardSubhuman @CopeMoreCumskins. @looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton @Shrek2OnDvD @sandcelmuttcel

This is @TeraCope54’s future.
He deliberately targeted 'Weak" guys and took them by surprise.

Featured image

Guy on the right who bashed his skull in when he got to prisonn :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, R@m@, ✿👍col and 4 others
is that @lutte

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
Dnrd nigger tales.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15943 and 2 others
So he killed 10 stupid ugly faggot niggers then got killed by one lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Big win for whites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15943 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5802 and RetardSubhuman
So he killed 10 stupid ugly faggot niggers then got killed by one lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Big win for whites

@MrGlutton

His real voice. A hillbilly abused faggot. JFL. Lmao sounds so Cucked and deprived SOUNDING.

No wonder he had to fake his voice and even then it sounded cucked LMAOOO

What part of the U.S you located in faggot. We can meet up. You in the South/SouthEast/SouthWest? I hear a Southern Drawl.

I will legitimately rape you and shit on your chest after. Srs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Umbra, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others

@MrGlutton

His real voice. A hillbilly abused faggot. JFL. Lmao sounds so Cucked and deprived SOUNDING.

No wonder he had to fake his voice. LMAOOO

What part of the U.S you located in faggot. We can meet up. You in the South/SouthEast/SouthWest? I hear a Southern Draw.

What a fuckin’ loser omg. Imagine the relief his father is gonna have when he dies. He’ll no longer be a burden anymore and to his legacy any further.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, GetShrekt, MrGlutton and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and ✿👍col
CopeMoreCumskins said:

@MrGlutton

No wonder he had to fake his voice and even then it sounded cucked LMAOOO

What part of the U.S you located in faggot. We can meet up. You in the South/SouthEast/SouthWest? I hear a Southern Drawl.

What a fuckin’ loser omg. Imagine the relief his father is gonna have when he dies. He’ll no longer be a burden anymore and to his legacy any further.
by modifying my voice you're just admitting that you find my normal voice intimidating and high t as fuck. stupid niggers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TITUS
He had seen the Sveridge videos but he was too poor to buy the organic free range pastured raw meat, so he had to kill all those pavement apes for the raw meat diet.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and RealLooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and MrGlutton
@RealLooksmaxxer
Cumskin
You in the South East?

Let's see if you're superior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton