The things that inceltears and incelexit say attract women are extremely easy to fake

M

maxeverything

Gold
“Personality” matters in the sense that you need to be NT, assertive, and have decent social skills. However, I see the Reddit cucks saying things like women want a guy who’s genuinely kind, cares about her interests and viewpoints, and has unique interests. Anybody who’s not an absolute retard can fake those things for a date or two in order to get pussy. Pretend that you care about mainstream social causes (not to a cuck level. Just say broad things like ya it’s terrible how they’re taking peoples rights away) because that’s what makes someone “kind” these days. Give yourself a couple interesting hobbies. If you have real ones even better. Ideally take things you like to do and exaggerate a little bit, ie say the shitty local band you’re in toured the country last year. And just ask her questions to seem interested. And that’s it. According to their standards, you now have a good personality, and will get laid…if you’re attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and isis_Bleach
“Personality” matters in the sense that you need to be NT, assertive, and have decent social skills. However, I see the Reddit cucks saying things like women want a guy who’s genuinely kind, cares about her interests and viewpoints, and has unique interests. Anybody who’s not an absolute retard can fake those things for a date or two in order to get pussy. Pretend that you care about mainstream social causes (not to a cuck level. Just say broad things like ya it’s terrible how they’re taking peoples rights away) because that’s what makes someone “kind” these days. Give yourself a couple interesting hobbies. If you have real ones even better. Ideally take things you like to do and exaggerate a little bit, ie say the shitty local band you’re in toured the country last year. And just ask her questions to seem interested. And that’s it. According to their standards, you now have a good personality, and will get laid…if you’re attractive
What you're missing is that you need to be gl before any of that matters. Oh a subhuman likes all the same stuff as her, oh wow, he's still subhuman, so he will never even get a chance, she will shut him down at first approach.

You need to be GL, THEN, NT, THEN, fraud giving a shit about her.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and maxeverything
What you're missing is that you need to be gl before any of that matters. Oh a subhuman likes all the same stuff as her, oh wow, he's still subhuman, so he will never even get a chance, she will shut him down at first approach.

You need to be GL, THEN, NT, THEN, fraud giving a shit about her.
Ya I agree. I’m sure the cucks would claim women can tell when a man is bsing but that’s not true at all. There’s women I’ve acted like a sweetheart around, fucked or even just gotten blown by, then never texted again. They likely still think I’m a good person

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, isis_Bleach, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person