The thought of an alternate reality where I am an Incel is disgusting

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I am so very thankful for my friends who pulled me out before I could get swallowed by the darkness. For a time I had a mindset that was really close to incels aka "why do girls go after a specific type of man that just smells like trouble" hell I even was subbed to r/foreveralone but luckily I never called a girl a "female" or a "foid". Luckily my psychiatrist showed me how stupid this way of thinking is and I am so very thankful for my friends who pulled me out of depression before Incels could dig me deeper into it. But just imagining an alternate reality where I never met my current friends and how I started using that damned forum is fucking disgusting and frightening. I could never imagine myself using "foid" unironically and insulting women at every opportunity I could get.

Thank you for coming to my Tedtalk.

The thought of an alternate reality where I am an IncelTear member is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I am so very thankful for my friends who pulled me out before I could get swallowed by the darkness. For a time I had a mindset that was really close to incels aka "why do girls go after a specific type of man that just smells like trouble" hell I even was subbed to r/foreveralone but luckily I never called a girl a "female" or a "foid". Luckily my psychiatrist showed me how stupid this way of thinking is and I am so very thankful for my friends who pulled me out of depression before Incels could dig me deeper into it. But just imagining an alternate reality where I never met my current friends and how I started using that damned forum is fucking disgusting and frightening. I could never imagine myself using "foid" unironically and insulting women at every opportunity I could get.

Thank you for coming to my Tedtalk.
What's wrong woth calling a woman a "female"? Is that not what they are? Are you the type of freak who would call a mother a "birthing person"?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369