THE THREAD TO end the race dicklet copers

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳

Why many ere insecure about thei I dunno but idiots bringing up Nigeria end Tanaxania and Ethiopia but leaving out the African and latino nations that have been measured make me laugh. You’ll also notice that the dick size between races is not even that steep (if you only look at the measured ones)

I don’t get why idiots cannot accept that some people are better at some things, whires have higher IQ than blacks and Latinos (even then this is up for debate tbh) but some having bigger dicks? Noooop we can’t have that

JFL stop being insecure and accept it for what it is we do not have the biggest dicks but ours is deffo larger than everybody else that isn’t African or Latino

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
funnyjunk.com

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
funnyjunk.com
It’s got the table I cannot be bothered putting the table in my photo gallery but if your implying the sturdy was made by the website that’s simply not true. I decided to look into race and dick size using ONLY measured results. As half non white nstions have self reported whislt most whites have measured I have decided to ONLY use the largest dicked Euro nations as the medium in this for accuracy purposes

and the results still show even when Measured that blacks and Latinos have larger dicks with the majority of their nations have cocks 6 inches or larger whislt only the Netherlands has a dick above 6 inches on avg for Europeans (measured) which is 6’2 . Idiots here want to be bias there’s no fucking needd.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

Why many ere insecure about thei I dunno but idiots bringing up Nigeria end Tanaxania and Ethiopia but leaving out the African and latino nations that have been measured make me laugh. You’ll also notice that the dick size between races is not even that steep (if you only look at the measured ones)

I don’t get why idiots cannot accept that some people are better at some things, whires have higher IQ than blacks and Latinos (even then this is up for debate tbh) but some having bigger dicks? Noooop we can’t have that

JFL stop being insecure and accept it for what it is we do not have the biggest dicks but ours is deffo larger than everybody else that isn’t African or Latino

Most of these stats arent even accurate tbqh for india they cited a single study with patients with ed problems.

For the chinese and the asians an even older study an study done for the thai placed them at 5.5 inches.

The black dick size is around 6 inches.

Europeans is varied but its around the black size.

No formal study has been done on indians contrary to the what this cite belives.

And these dumb fucks will sit here and say stats say x when not even looking at the study or methodology.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Most of these stats arent even accurate tbqh for india they cited a single study with patients with ed problems.

For the chinese and the asians an even older study an study done for the thai placed them at 5.5 inches.

The black dick size is around 6 inches.

Europeans is varied but its around the black size.

No formal study has been done on indians contrary to the what this cite belives.

And these dumb fucks will sit here and say stats say x when not even looking at the study or methodology.
Well according to the measured ones it shows black averge is around 6-6’3

avg white is 5’9-6’1

avg Latino is 5’10-6’4

the rest may be biased though

well when we look at skull sizes it turns out Blakc males have larger skulls than all cuacasoids but they say blacks have smaller skulls leaving out how that study SFcels love to cite shows the blacks used were FEMALE with only 2 male skulls being used snd both size mogged avg Euro skull. it also turns out the IQ tests on africa were conducted on unhealthy KIDS 🤣

POINT IS THESE LISTS USUALLY ARENT MADE WITH GOOD INTENTIONS.