THE TIME HAS COME. BLACKOPS JUNIOR IS GETTING EYE SURGERY

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
This is me today, having not got fillers for over four months.

20210327 191409
20210327 191738

What I'm thinking:

-Orbital decompression
-Lower eyelid retraction
-Infraorbital rim implants

Probably with Taban later this year.

Please rate my plan, and make any suggestions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, court monarch777, StephIsCold and 6 others
geta brain transplant

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
you dont even look human

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7029, gamma and 5 others
are u balding??

Do motherfuckers not answer questions anymore? Jesus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 4044
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, diggbicc and Deleted member 10709
View attachment 1062079

stop frauding so hard your already shit

tilting super hard

I could not give a fuck about lower third or forward growth you grotesque little incel, I'm talking about eyes here

I was trying to point out my bulging eyeball

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
I could not give a fuck about lower third or forward growth you grotesque little incel, I'm talking about eyes here

I was trying to point out my bulging eyeball
post a picture looking perfectly straight don't fucking ask for advice if your gonna fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Mongrelcel
Just go to the gym and start eating man..

good luck man , you have a good base and if the surgeries are successful you can ascend
btw is ur face really asymmetrical ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, Warlow, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
good luck man , you have a good base and if the surgeries are successful you can ascend
btw is ur face really asymmetrical ?

Thank you mate.

My left cheekbone and jaw is a little more prominent than my right. It's not too bad though.

With a very lean face, eye work + lower third fillers, I think I will ascend quite a bit

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced
Your ascension plan seems good, the three surgeries you listed are definitely necessary for giving you a solid eye area. Your jaws look significantly recessed from the side too (looks okay from the front), you should look into fixing that as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 4044
you need a bimax brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Your ascension plan seems good, the three surgeries you listed are definitely necessary for giving you a solid eye area. Your jaws look significantly recessed from the side too (looks okay from the front), you should look into fixing that as well.

I don't think I would bother with double jaw surgery, as my lower third forward growth is in line with my midface forward growth.

I think a genioplasty and some jaw impants would suit well

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Nice plan, you also should do somthing to your maxilla, like the rotation, so you will have a good jaw and a better nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
you need a bimax brother

I'll look chimpmaxxed as my midface has the same amount of forward growth. Will look asymmetrical

I think eye work, genio and call it a day. I look ok from front

• +1
Reactions: goldensoul
Nice plan, you also should do somthing to your maxilla, like the rotation, so you will have a good jaw and a better nose

Honestly if i was 18 I'd think about it but I'm 32. I'm not trying to slay. Too risky and invasive

• +1
Honestly if i was 18 I'd think about it but I'm 32. I'm not trying to slay. Too risky and invasive
You're right about the invasive part, bimax is really no joke and people here tend to underestimate it. Any breathing issues? I know that you're likely not getting it, but still, in some cases (sleep apnea usually) insurance covers most of the costs of the bimax surgery.

dont forget the jaw, forehead and nose surgery otherwise it wont work

You're right about the invasive part, bimax is really no joke and people here tend to underestimate it.
Mine is not a joke, bimax is what i need and it is made for case like his lol

• +1
You're right about the invasive part, bimax is really no joke and people here tend to underestimate it. Any breathing issues? I know that you're likely not getting it, but still, in some cases (sleep apnea usually) insurance covers most of the costs of the bimax surgery.

Nope no breathing issues whatsoever

Sunil Richardson in India does it for like 3k

• Woah
This is me today, having not got fillers for over four months.

View attachment 1062068View attachment 1062070

What I'm thinking:

-Orbital decompression
-Lower eyelid retraction
-Infraorbital rim implants

Probably with Taban later this year.

Please rate my plan, and make any suggestions
wrap it up you need full facial and cranium reconstruction omg jfl best of luck to you and future kids

wrap it up you need full facial and cranium reconstruction omg jfl best of luck to you and future kids

Get off my thread piece of shit

Get off my thread piece of shit
just stating that its over and you should be thankful. eye surgery wont fix your fucking piece of shit face. keep your money

just stating that its over and you should be thankful. eye surgery wont fix your fucking piece of shit face. keep your money

Kys rotting cuck

Do what you think is good for you. Goodluck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
You don’t need any surgeries you med passing exotic mogger, just learn some game and leave this toxic place.
You clearly have bdd, bc you’re probably the best looking guy I’ve ever seen on psl, you even mog @Iswhatitis19

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and Deleted member 10709
You don’t need any surgeries you med passing exotic mogger, just learn some game and leave this toxic place.
You clearly have bdd, bc you’re probably the best looking guy I’ve ever seen on psl, you even mog @Iswhatitis19
Mogs me back to kindergarten

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
You are one ugly motherfucker, jesus.

Contact Dr Sinn for modified lefort 3 ASAP

Sorry you had to look like that OP, your pasts are very high quality tough. You need Lefort II maximum advancement.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timelessbrah
@Timelessbrah why tf are you "hmmm" reacting me you low iq cunt, OP deleted his account and you are replying to his thread

nigga got banned brotal

@Timelessbrah why tf are you "hmmm" reacting me you low iq cunt, OP deleted his account and you are replying to his thread
He can always return and see my comments. so, not dumb move in its entirety.