The time I accidentally flirted with a Tranny

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Fuck... I rem this one time back when I was like 17 I was riding the bus to a cousin's house and had my headphones on. I was watching some youtube vids (cant rem what) then my stop came. I got off and took off my headphones but was still laughing at the vid I was watching. Then I noticed this tranny getting off at the same stop as me. And we were walking to the same stoplight or whatever. Then i looked in this faggot's direction while smiling (I was thinking of the vid and still laughing at it) and this nigga looked at me and smiled back! :soy::oops:. And he fucking waved at me. I cringed so fucking hard. This fag thought I was flirting with him jfl. I still think of that shit all the time lol. Never leaves my mind. This faggot prob went to his friends like "omg this cute guy smiled at me" :feelswhy:. legit suicifuel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Hero of the Imperium, Daniel Plainview and 11 others
Fuck... I rem this one time back when I was like 17 I was riding the bus to a cousin's house and had my headphones on. I was watching some youtube vids (cant rem what) then my stop came. I got off and took off my headphones but was still laughing at the vid I was watching. Then I noticed this tranny getting off at the same stop as me. And we were walking to the same stoplight or whatever. Then i looked in this faggot's direction while smiling (I was thinking of the vid and still laughing at it) and this nigga looked at me and smiled back! :soy::oops:. And he fucking waved at me. I cringed so fucking hard. This fag thought I was flirting with him jfl. I still think of that shit all the time lol. Never leaves my mind. This faggot prob went to his friends like "omg this cute guy smiled at me" :feelswhy:. legit suicifuel.
Bigdiccjim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel and 4 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18261, SeiGun and 4 others
Badg tier thread
:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and oldcelloser
@jewcel you gotta update me on that femboy boyo :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
"accidentally "
mean girls movie GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Amexmaxx
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The_God, Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 17791
Today a 6'1 tranny with colored blonde/pink hair flirted with me, I was staring because I thought I knew him/her from somewhere, and thought his/her hair was really cool...

As she walked across the street in my direction he/she said:

"What's up?? Fell in love? Hehehehe"

I laughed back and felt good tho, not gonna lie.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234