The time my cousin slapped me

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
I was at a family party with tons of my cousins. But this one cousin I had my eyes on (Allah forgive me) made me go crazy, her ass was so fat, round and plump my urges overcame me.

I just wanted to feel it, so I preyed on her and waited for my chance like a lion. My perfect chance came when she went to the bathroom which was in a dark hallway no one was in.

When she came out I slapped it she turned around in shock, slapped me across the face and yelled at me. I shushed her and told her I was joking, I was so embarrassed. I hid from everyone the rest of the day. This was 4 years ago but I still cringe at the memory.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 15569, BearBoy and 3 others
boner-cyanide-and-happiness.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Vermilioncore, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
is this a kj repost

What was the age difference between you two

officer this one right here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
you should rape her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 13332
whens the last time you talked to her does she hate u?

I’m taking a shit right now and I’m holding my knife

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I was at a family party with tons of my cousins. But this one cousin I had my eyes on (Allah forgive me) made me go crazy, her ass was so fat, round and plump my urges overcame me.

I just wanted to feel it, so I preyed on her and waited for my chance like a lion. My perfect chance came when she went to the bathroom which was in a dark hallway no one was in.

When she came out I slapped it she turned around in shock, slapped me across the face and yelled at me. I shushed her and told her I was joking, I was so embarrassed. I hid from everyone the rest of the day. This was 4 years ago but I still cringe at the memory.
I will hurt them why did they smack my friend :rage: