The Top 5 of Incels.is Are All Gone (Only 1 Remains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
From the incels.me 1 year anniversary survery, as voted by the community and sent to every active member.

Of this top 5, there is only 1 remaining.

I will go through each one right now.

1. Zesto

JapanMaxxer, Hardcore Otaku, and the inventor of BoyMaxxing.

Famous for his love of Japan, Asian women, and Anime with a pathological hatred for the West and western women of which he attributes his inceldom to.

Provided many controversial theories for incels to make the most of the hands they have been dealt, such as abandoning decadent western society and instead completely immersing oneself with 2D waifus.

Famous for his 4Chan and Japanese imageboard inspired posting style which featured a heavy use of "anime reaction photos" and devotion to his 2D waifus of which he had a harem with Hotaru being his #1, as well as for connecting the most far flung of topics to Japan.

His time on incels.me came to an end, when having posted on an alt after being warned to do would result in a permanent ban, the warning was made good on.

Though he assures the alt was only used so that he could participate in the community "under the radar" to focus on his Japan preparations, this was rejected in that following multiple posts on Looksmax.org both from himself and other users indicating that he has the looks of a "J-Pop idol boy" calling his original claimed status as an incel into question.

Despite pleading for a reclassification to "blackpilled normie" this too was declined in light of repeated slandering and highly offensive comments made in light of his ban towards the incels.me moderation and administration team.

His assurance that what was written was only done so out of anger and frustration and he had deep sorrow for such posts (not just because they got him into trouble but also because he was genuinely sorry to write such things that are unreflective a "gentle boy" such as him, went unheard.

5 4

2. FACEandLMS

Famous blackpilled YouTuber, considered by many to be literally the face of the blackpill movement. His videos have blackpilled thousands and have brought many more to incel communities then there would've been.

5 1

He has abandoned the incel community. Prior to his departure he expressed great concern over the presence of those he considered to be not true incels of which he is quoted many times as saying should be "acidfaced."

It is most likely said frustrations explain his disappearance, he has been gone for months now and is unlikely to return.

3. Uninstall

Famous approacher, but not a PUA scammer. Armed with only a bicycle and a cheesy line "Are you sympathetic?" he set it out on a quest. Approach 1000 different women in his town

He made his goal clear, he will either ascend and get a girlfriend within these 1000 approaches or he will leave the community, having finally destroyed the "Just approach bro" meme once and for all, making his legacy the creation of a Nagasaki and Hiroshima tier nuclear blackpill.

Having succeeded or failed (the choice is yours) approaching 1000 women, he now makes good on his word and is departing the incel community.

5 2

4. Fontaine

Considered by many to be the most high IQ thread maker of Incels.me.

His threads generated many great discussions, though his points were often controversial and he was heavily disagreed with, many still respected him and enjoyed getting into long debates and arguments from the topics he would discuss, both with Fontaine and other users, he has sparked many discussions.

No one knows the truth of his end to the forum, after a questionable post history prior to his ban indicating his wish to leave the incel community (possibly to focus on means of ascension) a ridiculous story is surfaced (after making indications of having "partying" in previous posts).

No one can say for sure whether he got banned on purpose (and possibly regretted it), or whether his story of "ascension" (through reading his own poetry to a random girl he met on campus who then immediately led him to her down and fucked him out of pure lust for his talent as a poet after a spirited discussion on famous posts) actually did occur.

5 3

5. Ritalincel

5 6

The user with the most posts, and the first to reach the new 15,000+ post rank.

Arguably the most popular user, loved by many.

He has a unique posting style, akin to that of a "Soy Slayer."

He uproots what he considers to be "soy infusted" "reddit tier" posts with images from his trusty "Soyboycuck folder."

His goals remain a mystery as does that of his background. All we can say for sure is that he loves OSRS and is a Norwoodcel.

What are his motivations? Does he simply enjoy mocking users and posts he sees as "soy" or does he instead consider himself some sort of crusader or as part of a movement similar to the Spanish Inquisition, uprooting all examples of what he considers to be "soy" in an effort to protect the community while at the same spreading his virtues and values so that others may join in his movement and to free them of all "soy influences."

A revolutionary or a shitposter spammer? The choice is for you to decide.

The only active member of the Top 5 left.

His status has recently come into question, reaching a very high warning level (80%) and having new restrictions placed upon him, his future on the site is in jeopardy, he may very well suffer a similar fate to the rest of the Top 5 and finds that he too is no longer apart of the community, for one reason or another.

He currently posts on looksmax.org in the vein as he used to on incels.me prior to being warned and having to censor himself. How long this will last and how long the moderators of looksmax.org will tolerate this is unknown, as well as his reaction to said restrictions being placed on him here on this site as well and how he would react if he no longer had both communities to post as he wishes.

----------------------------------

Now my point with this thread.

@Sergeant I humbly request a second ban appeal.

I wish to honor the original terms of making a ban appeal a month after my return to Japan, and hope that I can be given another chance afterwards.

I will be posting on Looksmax.org about my trip and travels for all to know this was not an elaborate ruse but that I was completely genuine.

And I hope that can be acknowledged in a future ban appeal and I can return to the incels.is site with the status of "Blackpilled Normie."

Keeping any indication of my looks and future sexual experiences with Japanese women solely on the looksmax.org forum (much as Ritalincel now keeps his more low effort soy posts exclusively to), my return if granted to the incels.is forum would be solely to discuss the blackpill and the decadent west.

Or perhaps you see this differently than I do. Maybe to you it is not about preserving the original Top 5 but you see this as cyclical. That it is time for a new generation to replace the old.

Much in the vein of Bloodborne with The Old Hunters.

tnV9HtQ.jpg

old_hunters_by_ku1ths-da28bd8.jpg

In Bloodborne (my favorite game and it is of course Japanese), there are periodic "Hunts" and for each of these hunts "Hunters" arise to bring an end to the "Nightmare" and return peace.

To do this, the hunters sign a contract and as part of their terms are to be connected to the "Hunter's Dream" a bastion where they may find respite in their duties as a Hunter.

Yet their connection to the "Hunter's Dream" is severed upon the completion of their "Hunt" and the "Nightmore" coming to an end.

The next time the "Nightmare" occurs, a new generation of hunters replaced the previous ones in receiving their own contracts and connection to the "Hunter's Dream" while "The Old Hunters" remain forever severed from the "Dream" their hunt and those duty having already been completed.

Is this how you see the Top 5?

We have completed our "Hunt" and now must be severed from the Hunter's Dream and a new batch of hunters to succeed us and carry where we left off?

Interesting.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SuperCheatBros, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
Say hello to the banhammer again

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Time Travel, Veganist and 1 other person
gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Silence and 5 others
Didn't know bragger and fakecels are popular in the incel community

1) Bragging fakecel that is popular just because of his japan worship threads which attracts anime lover
2) most known? yes. Most popular? No
3) larping fgt that is fooling retards there. Literally 0 evidence that he approached any girls. Just a larper that wants attention. His thread deserves to be deleted
4) dont know much about him
5) spamming and low effort

With that said, retarded users are usually the most liked ones.

Top2 incel users of all time

1) knajjd - liked his posts pre mod more. He was more open before getting the mod role which he is doing very good imo
2) overlystinkypants -he would probably be the most popular one if he wouldnt be banned in march 2018

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Silence and Nibba
Didn't know bragger and fakecels are popular in the incel community

1) Bragging fakecel that is popular just because of his japan worship threads which attracts anime lover
2) most known? yes. Most popular? No
3) larping fgt that is fooling retards there. Literally 0 evidence that he approached any girls. Just a larper that wants attention. His thread deserves to be deleted
4) dont know much about him
5) spamming and low effort

With that said, retarded users are usually the most liked ones.

1) knajjd - liked his posts pre mod more. He was more open before getting the mod role which he is doing very good imo
2) overlystinkypants -he would probably be the most popular one if he wouldnt be banned in march 2018
Top 2 Looksmax posters
1. Blackoutwhitein
2. Blackopstruecel aka gambler

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
noyone gives a fuck about incels.is rofl

this site and lookism are miles better

• +1
Reactions: TrynaBecomeChad and Ritalincel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Insomniac
How do you get the motivation to put so much effort in a thread :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Deleted member 39
...popular in the incel community

1) ...popular...anime lover
2) most known
3) ...approached...
4) ...know much...
5) ...effort

...the most liked ones.

1) kointo - liked his posts pre mod more. He was more open before getting modded to death - hope he is doing very good imo
2) nausea -he would probably be the most popular one if he wouldnt be unrighteously banned in july 2018

thx blob

I'll be Nr 1 soon

if incels like you it means you are incel too, not alpha. bad news

You have too much time on your hands

I dont get Why all the OG legends just dissapear. I mean its always fun to read some stuff here and there.i understand if you arent that active anymore but Never visiting again ?

All relevant sluthate/prime lookism users sooner or later fully vanished.

I dont get Why all the OG legends just dissapear. I mean its always fun to read some stuff here and there.i understand if you arent that active anymore but Never visiting again ?
Feelsrope

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, SuperCheatBros and Soontm
soon

RitalinCage

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

All relevant sluthate/prime lookism users sooner or later fully vanished.

Most of them stop posting so often or all together, but a good number of them still lurk. Actually, I still chat with a few of the og legends from the sluthate days. As for the rest. I assume they just move on with their lives and don't have as much time if any to post the same ol' shit.

• +1
Reactions: JimJones
Usually shitposters are liked by communities.
Usually shitposters get banned.
Not too much mystery. Pity regardless.

What we call shitposters today might have been called in times past "trolls". But that too is a negative word.

A more neutral word might be "misfits". Actually the most effective trolls are probably only half-trolling because otherwise how would they put so much effort into their work? You have to at least half-believe in what you're saying to go that far, and then the rest may be hyperbole just to trigger people and get their goat, but the foundation is being a genuine misfit.

Whether shitposters, trolls, or misfits, maybe they're the same from a mod's perspective because they all get banned. And one might say, "Shouldn't misfits be banned, regardless of their motives, since they don't belong?" Problem is, usually they wouldn't be hanging around to begin with if they weren't misfits everywhere else too. But this is how new forums get created, because all that popularity has to be channeled into either re-litigating the case over and over, or doing something constructive.

Even if everyone knew a ban was inevitable, it's still tough for the bannee when it happens because there may really not immediately be any place to go. Oh well, time to build!

Another thing about trolling/shitposting is that it's not just a style or approach, but at the higher levels, it's an art form which only a few are able to master. Some are able to recognize this talent when they see it, while the less cultured of the masses may still delight that it pisses off others, creating entertainment, hence popularity.

Unfortunately, it's an art form that gets one kicked out of places, which in some cases is part of the point, as the ensuing drama is part of the schtick (like how in some of the old comedic acts, getting pulled offstage by a cane was part of the joke); but the seemingly blithe dismissal can paradoxically still feel like a rejection of one's craft and therefore cause genuine hurt. Oh well, no one said being an artist was easy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
From the incels.me 1 year anniversary survery, as voted by the community and sent to every active member.

View attachment 6944

Of this top 5, there is only 1 remaining.

I will go through each one right now.

1. Zesto

Famous for his love of Japan, Asian women, and Anime with a pathological hatred for the West and western women of which he attributes his inceldom to.

Provided many controversial theories for incels to make the most of the hands they have been dealt, such as abandoning decadent western society and instead completely immersing oneself with 2D waifus.

Famous for his 4Chan and Japanese imageboard inspired posting style which featured a heavy use of "anime reaction photos" and devotion to his 2D waifus of which he had a harem with Hotaru being his #1, as well as for connecting the most far flung of topics to Japan.

His time on incels.me came to an end, when having posted on an alt after being warned to do would result in a permanent ban, the warning was made good on.

Though he assures the alt was only used so that he could participate in the community "under the radar" to focus on his Japan preparations, this was rejected in that following multiple posts on Looksmax.org both from himself and other users indicating that he has the looks of a "J-Pop idol boy" calling his original claimed status as an incel into question.

Despite pleading for a reclassification to "blackpilled normie" this too was declined in light of repeated slandering and highly offensive comments made in light of his ban towards the incels.me moderation and administration team.

His assurance that what was written was only done so out of anger and frustration and he had deep sorrow for such posts (not just because they got him into trouble but also because he was genuinely sorry to write such things that are unreflective a "gentle boy" such as him, went unheard.

View attachment 6953

2. FACEandLMS

Famous blackpilled YouTuber, considered by many to be literally the face of the blackpill movement. His videos have blackpilled thousands and have brought many more to incel communities then there would've been.

View attachment 6954

He has abandoned the incel community. Prior to his departure he expressed great concern over the presence of those he considered to be not true incels of which he is quoted many times as saying should be "acidfaced."

It is most likely said frustrations explain his disappearance, he has been gone for months now and is unlikely to return.

3. Uninstall

Famous approacher, but not a PUA scammer. Armed with only a bicycle and a cheesy line "Are you sympathetic?" he set it out on a quest. Approach 1000 different women in his town

He made his goal clear, he will either ascend and get a girlfriend within these 1000 approaches or he will leave the community, having finally destroyed the "Just approach bro" meme once and for all, making his legacy the creation of a Nagasaki and Hiroshima tier nuclear blackpill.

Having succeeded or failed (the choice is yours) approaching 1000 women, he now makes good on his word and is departing the incel community.

View attachment 6955

4. Fontaine

Considered by many to be the most high IQ thread maker of Incels.me.

His threads generated many great discussions, though his points were often controversial and he was heavily disagreed with, many still respected him and enjoyed getting into long debates and arguments from the topics he would discuss, both with Fontaine and other users, he has sparked many discussions.

No one knows the truth of his end to the forum, after a questionable post history prior to his ban indicating his wish to leave the incel community (possibly to focus on means of ascension) a ridiculous story is surfaced (after making indications of having "partying" in previous posts).

No one can say for sure whether he got banned on purpose (and possibly regretted it), or whether his story of "ascension" (through reading his own poetry to a random girl he met on campus who then immediately led him to her down and fucked him out of pure lust for his talent as a poet after a spirited discussion on famous posts) actually did occur.

View attachment 6958

5. Ritalincel

View attachment 6959

The user with the most posts, and the first to reach the new 15,000+ post rank.

Arguably the most popular user, loved by many.

He has a unique posting style, akin to that of a "Soy Slayer."

He uproots what he considers to be "soy infusted" "reddit tier" posts with images from his trusty "Soyboycuck folder."

His goals remain a mystery as does that of his background. All we can say for sure is that he loves OSRS and is a Norwoodcel.

What are his motivations? Does he simply enjoy mocking users and posts he sees as "soy" or does he instead consider himself some sort of crusader or as part of a movement similar to the Spanish Inquisition, uprooting all examples of what he considers to be "soy" in an effort to protect the community while at the same spreading his virtues and values so that others may join in his movement and to free them of all "soy influences."

A revolutionary or a shitposter spammer? The choice is for you to decide.

The only active member of the Top 5 left.

His status has recently come into question, reaching a very high warning level (80%) and having new restrictions placed upon him, his future on the site is in jeopardy, he may very well suffer a similar fate to the rest of the Top 5 and finds that he too is no longer apart of the community, for one reason or another.

He currently posts on looksmax.org in the vein as he used to on incels.me prior to being warned and having to censor himself. How long this will last and how long the moderators of looksmax.org will tolerate this is unknown, as well as his reaction to said restrictions being placed on him here on this site as well and how he would react if he no longer had both communities to post as he wishes.

----------------------------------

Now my point with this thread.

@Sergeant I humbly request a second ban appeal.

I wish to honor the original terms of making a ban appeal a month after my return to Japan, and hope that I can be given another chance afterwards.

I will be posting on Looksmax.org about my trip and travels for all to know this was not an elaborate ruse but that I was completely genuine.

And I hope that can be acknowledged in a future ban appeal and I can return to the incels.is site with the status of "Blackpilled Normie."

Keeping any indication of my looks and future sexual experiences with Japanese women solely on the looksmax.org forum (much as Ritalincel now keeps his more low effort soy posts exclusively to), my return if granted to the incels.is forum would be solely to discuss the blackpill and the decadent west.

Or perhaps you see this differently than I do. Maybe to you it is not about preserving the original Top 5 but you see this as cyclical. That it is time for a new generation to replace the old.

Much in the vein of Bloodborne with The Old Hunters.

tnV9HtQ.jpg

old_hunters_by_ku1ths-da28bd8.jpg

In Bloodborne (my favorite game and it is of course Japanese), there are periodic "Hunts" and for each of these hunts "Hunters" arise to bring an end to the "Nightmare" and return peace.

To do this, the hunters sign a contract and as part of their terms are to be connected to the "Hunter's Dream" a bastion where they may find respite in their duties as a Hunter.

Yet their connection to the "Hunter's Dream" is severed upon the completion of their "Hunt" and the "Nightmore" coming to an end.

The next time the "Nightmare" occurs, a new generation of hunters replaced the previous ones in receiving their own contracts and connection to the "Hunter's Dream" while "The Old Hunters" remain forever severed from the "Dream" their hunt and those duty having already been completed.

Is this how you see the Top 5?

We have completed our "Hunt" and now must be severed from the Hunter's Dream and a new batch of hunters to succeed us and carry where we left off?

Interesting.

View attachment 6964
ritalincel is the best

Eggman is the face of the Blackpill movement NGL. Anyone saying otherwise is a retard.

Ye it's sad, we've lost a lot of good members especially these last two weeks. But at the same time I don't know how these people even get banned considering how hard it is and how many chances are given, with that in consideration it is probably fair.

I got banned for an ironic joke. seven layers of it, tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: SuperCheatBros
1. Zesto

5-4-png.6953
Lol referring to yourself in the third person
I got banned for an ironic joke. seven layers of it, tbhngl
I didn't know you were banned. WTF is going on with the mods?

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Ive conversated with faceandLMS on the braincels reddit board, he posts or posted regular back then which was around 2-4 months ago.

noyone gives a fuck about incels.is rofl

this site and lookism are miles better
no man. This place is NT and low IQ, and lookism is even worse from what I gather. I'm only on here for two reasons:
1. .is consumed too much of my time
2. .is had a retarded moderation team

Lol referring to yourself in the third person

I didn't know you were banned. WTF is going on with the mods?
his "ironic joke" was randomly posting "niggers aren't people" when he had already received like 7 racebait warnings in the past. was already at 70%, got 30% for it, hit 100% and was permabanned. would you like people to have unlimited chances to reform?

Face posts on Reddit now.

Uninstall is probably still wondering the streets rn looking for someone who is sympathetic

Ritaincel ran out of soyfaces

Fontaine was good but nowhere near the best.

And zesto keeps taking up all my internet data loading his fucking anime pic that he posts under every post he makes.

Grotesque is easily #1 tbh,
Talking about the blackpill while taking a shit will never be topped.

• +1
Reactions: Lynne
Did uninstall manage to get laid after 1000 approaches?

Eh, it's fairly fitting. Reddit is more than suited to someone who thinks that people who dick around and make ER jokes need psych:soy:l:soy:gical help.

https://incels.is/threads/stop-with...aped-in-trial-experiments-of-this-bill.52970/
I remember that thread. Pretty normie-ish from him indeed. Also low IQ for equating raping someone's mom (which is most likely a married old lady) to raping a random hoe who's already fucking around with Chads and roaming the streets on scant clothes.

I remember that thread. Pretty normie-ish from him indeed. Also low IQ for equating raping someone's mom (which is most likely a married old lady) to raping a random hoe who's already fucking around with Chads and roaming the streets on scant clothes.
son of a bitch you got me banned :feelsbadman:

son of a bitch you got me banned :feelsbadman:
Yeah, sorry, how could I've known the innocent banter I started with you would end like that :feelsbadman:

It's just temporary though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.