The Tragedy of the Commons and why you should fuck ugly fat women if you want to

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Sometimes I see some ppl getting butthurted and angry at guys who fuck subhumans (or, more broadly, ugly women in general), saying they are making them entitled and worsening the dating market as a whole.

But, the thing is that the dating market is made of billions of people all around the world, it's not like individual action might really make such a big difference in it, so, if I were to stop fucking ugly fat women for example, that would literally have NO EFFECTS in the dating market as a whole.

The only way to really solve that problem would be for collective action to take place, like if the government were to punish men for dating down or smt... meanwhile, you shouldn't limit yourself based on the assumption that you're "worsening the dating market" in a way.

You're not worsening shit nigga, you don't have the power to individually fuck with the entire dating market, if you stop fucking ugly women for that reason you're just a dumb fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19478 and 6 others
I wont fuck ugly women or even average women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hikicel69, BlackLooks and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
why would you want to?
I have no standards :ogre:

I see you niggas waiting for stacy to desvirginize y'all as a shit-ass life, I love to have sex, even if the vagine-haver looks grotesque.

The good thing is that, when I actually get to have a chance to fuck stacy, I'm gonna be well-experience in the Art of Sex.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Tenshi, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Eugene thread

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 19548

I see you niggas waiting for stacy to desvirginize y'all as a shit-ass life, I love to have sex, even if the vagine-haver looks grotesque.

The good thing is that, when I actually get to have a chance to fuck stacy, I'm gonna be well-experience in the Art of Sex.
I dont really want sex. Only care about cuddling with stacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Legit, there needs to be an organised movement to change anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478 and Bvnny.
I don't want to be associated with fucking ugly landwhale girls though rather be seen as incel looser

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 19607, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
i wont fuck a subhuman girl or ltb but mtb and above is fair game
actually if the ltb has a fat ass and titties i'll consider

Right, men dating down is just a market force.

Sometimes I see some ppl getting butthurted and angry at guys who fuck subhumans (or, more broadly, ugly women in general), saying they are making them entitled and worsening the dating market as a whole.

But, the thing is that the dating market is made of billions of people all around the world, it's not like individual action might really make such a big difference in it, so, if I were to stop fucking ugly fat women for example, that would literally have NO EFFECTS in the dating market as a whole.

The only way to really solve that problem would be for collective action to take place, like if the government were to punish men for dating down or smt... meanwhile, you shouldn't limit yourself based on the assumption that you're "worsening the dating market" in a way.

You're not worsening shit nigga, you don't have the power to individually fuck with the entire dating market, if you stop fucking ugly women for that reason you're just a dumb fuck.
High iq

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.

Cope.

You realize that the majority of men thinking this way Is why we ended up in this mess. Cause every man thinks it has zero impact they just let these whores become fat and then get all the benefits of getting sex, while it should have been that being fat= no attention, but once again fatties are running wild due to comfortable lifestyle and no diet control and no excercise.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and closedplatecel
Cope.

You realize that the majority of men thinking this way Is why we ended up in this mess. Cause every man thinks it has zero impact they just let these whores become fat and then get all the benefits of getting sex, while it should have been that being fat= no attention, but once again fatties are running wild due to comfortable lifestyle and no diet control and no excercise.
Nigga, the whole point of the thread is that it's unreasonable to expect that you can change that by individual action alone

Like, there is no way for every single guy who is dating down to simply stop dating down cause they magically changed their minds and started acknowledging that they're fucking up the entire dating market :lul::lul::lul:

So it's not immoral for you to also date down, since dating down or not things are gonna stay the same anyways, your actions are simply amoral since they make no difference to the problem more broadly.

Nigga, the whole point of the thread is that it's unreasonable to expect that you can change that by individual action alone

Like, there is no way for every single guy who is dating down to simply stop dating down cause they magically changed their minds and started acknowledging that they're fucking up the entire dating market :lul::lul::lul:

So it's not immoral for you to also date down, since dating down or not things are gonna stay the same anyways, your actions are simply amoral since they make no difference to the problem more broadly.
Well go ahead and fuck a fat bitch. Only did it once to lose v card but felt sick afterwards and my dick didn't work. Just remember that those who keep fucking fatties are perpetuating worsening hypergamy so fuck you for that. One time for the v card is different. But to purposely seek fatties/ugly bitches for the sake of hooking up and then bitching on this forum why bitches are so entitled these days, you don't get to that anymore cause your causing the problem.

Fuck you dude.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
girls who are just a bit weird looking or ugly can be alrite to have sex with if theyve got nice bodies

Fat women are just wrong on every level, like theres something deep within me screaming that this is wrong when I have done it

Maybe its because im impregnating a woman who is (due to being fat) physically inept so couldnt care for the kids in the wild so reproducing with her is pointless

Well go ahead and fuck a fat bitch. Only did it once to lose v card but felt sick afterwards and my dick didn't work. Just remember that those who keep fucking fatties are perpetuating worsening hypergamy so fuck you for that. One time for the v card is different. But to purposely seek fatties/ugly bitches for the sake of hooking up and then bitching on this forum why bitches are so entitled these days, you don't get to that anymore cause your causing the problem.

Fuck you dude.
Again, you're quite dumb my dude :ogre: Those bitches are getting entitled because of collective trends, not because of me alone lol

I wish I had the power to change the dating market all by myself tbh :lul:

Personally cannot imagine laying up with a fat chick :sick:. I don't mind them being a little overweight (as long as she has a cute face & curvy) like this tho but they're not ideal:

b2c2532943c2b86eba1680a5ab7da103.jpg
1612263901174.jpg
pdwqb9w48ex51.jpg

These are the biggest I'd go.

Again, you're quite dumb my dude :ogre: Those bitches are getting entitled because of collective trends, not because of me alone lol

I wish I had the power to change the dating market all by myself tbh :lul:
That being said, why do you think foids should be allowed here then? We actually have collective power here + foids will change the dynamic, it's part of male nature to simp.

Personally cannot imagine laying up with a fat chick :sick:. I don't mind them being a little overweight (as long as she has a cute face & curvy) like this tho but they're not ideal:

1612263901174.jpg
pdwqb9w48ex51.jpg

repulsive srs

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and AscensionMan98

1612263901174.jpg
pdwqb9w48ex51.jpg

That's what I mean with "fat" tho :ogre:

That's what I mean with "fat" tho :ogre:
If that's the case, most guys don't have a prob with that since they're curvy/small gut. I think the problem comes when they're just a fat blob or a walking fridge like this:

7d1d4196-6bd6-46e7-b215-c863ab06f224.jpg
tumblr_pt81p7Mt521w41oa6_1280.jpg
IMG_01281.jpg

• Hmm...

tbh ppl say that is mentalcels/polcels that think they are high t but they still rot in their mumma basement like the rest of us

A good rule to live by is the only fuck women you won't regret fucking after you're done. The only thing you'll get to keep is a memory, and it's nice to have a good memory about that.

Fat women don’t make my dick move a millimetre. I wish I could be happy with dumpster diving.

gotta love ur mentality bro

mirin, wish I could be like that too

• Love it