The true story of what sent me into a deep depression for years

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
This happened my senior year of high school. At the time I was a KHHV. I was part of the “cool” group at school but the beta kid of the group. the lowest on the highest totem pole of that makes sense. I’d always go to parties but was too beta to fuck.

At one party my oneitis of 3 years who was a legit Stacy and one of the hottest and most popular girls in my grade pushed me into a room and started making out with me. Then she started sucking my dick and begged me to fuck her. Ded srs this happened and you know what? I was so beta I just wanted to cuddle with her so I passed out drunk and she went and fucked my chad friend in the room right next to me while I listened and cried lol.

that’s how beta and high inhib I was. Legit had hot girls regularly approaching me in class and never did shit. And these were hot girls too. Easily could’ve been a slayer in high school (looking back at my old pics I was a legit prettyboy) but oh well. All I can do is learn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HowAmIAlive123, Flowey and 3 others

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Keep crying for me I literally looked like Bieber in high school (unfortunate I’ve aged like him too)

I had random girls approach all the time and one even tried to jerk me off in the back of class when we were watching a movie and the lights were off.
3n7iry

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and toolateforme
Hey. Its okay. Its over and you missed the chance forever.

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and malignant
mirin ascension tho son

mirin ascension tho son
No I have looksminned hard and I’m old now and haven’t even ascended mentally I just dgaf now and will just fuck 5/10s until they realize how autistic I am and ghost me

• So Sad
Reactions: malignant
Dn rd but guessing low t

Inject t OP. Shittiest reason to be depressed kys

You’re low t