The type of man you have to be to date me

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
when (or if) I get married or get a boyfriend I will choose a man who is:

First of all the 3 T’s: Tall, Toned and Tan
- tall 6’0’ and above
- tan (because tanned skin is the most attractive to me)
- handsome and physically attractive (to me) which means he’s slim muscular and physically toned because he’s sporty (body like a toned soccer player)

Most importantly I want a man that:

- comes from a stable secure, loving, close knit family
- received a good well rounded education from a good school that was academically challenging
- attended a top Ivy League school or Stanford or a top college like NYU would be fine - he’d be smart too
- he’s into the arts (and collecting art)
- he would be good at playing sports like lacrosse or rugby or rowing or or polo or race car driving like Lewis Hamilton

- if he does play polo, I’ll come watch sometimes but I’m really quite frightened of horses though (I suppose I’ll get over that because it’s my man though)
- he’d enjoy taking me out to new restaurants and trying new things
- loves holidays with his family and is friends with his siblings (brothers) and they get along very well
- was raised religiously and has strong moral values guided by religion

- loves hot weather and holidaying in the sun and summers
- we’ll spend summers somewhere nice and warm, I’m thinking like Australia or Tanzania? - Tanzanian safari trek would be fun (never been!) or perhaps Botswana? Namibia seems fun too, cool deserts there.

- He’d be well traveled and speak multiple languages fluently :) that’ll be cool

We’d go camping in the Namibia sun and I’d imagine we’d be like Prince Harry and Meghan when they were in Africa on holiday ... ? That seems cool. He has to love travelling to exotic locations

- I’d like him to be kind and caring and a bit like Prince Harry in the sense that I’d like him to have a philanthropic cause that he cares about like Sentebale or The Invictus Games, or like what Justin Bieber did for Baby 2 Baby which provides children and baby clothes and baby supplies to families that can’t afford. Maybe some like environmental conservation charities perhaps? And animal welfare causes like Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Maybe he could found an animal sanctuary in Africa for animals

- I’d like to be able to go to the ballet once in a while too, it’d be nice to get dressed up sometimes and do something we don’t typically do everyday, maybe a classical music concert sometime too, I like the cellist Sheku Kanneh Mason from Meghan’s wedding (tbh, he’s the only cellist I know by name), I like some other classical music too though so that’d be fun :)

- his friends would be artists, athletes, classical musicians, people in politics and business owners and leaders, entrepreneurs, chefs, people I generally could learn something from - Field’s medalists for example

- he’d have clean nails and like to do stereotypically “girly” things like going to the spa, getting skin treatments, getting our nails done and relaxing in the hot tub in the spa. He’d also like shopping with me for clothes and jewellery and would regularly buy me gifts

- we’ll have s.e.x. everyday inside our mansion - actually - make that multiple times daily, like the main couple from Bridgerton, everywhere, staircase, bedroom, garden, library, coat closet, kitchen, mud room - everywhere! No off limits room (until we both have children then maybe we can have some limits)

- of course he’d have male hobbies like collecting fancy watches and Formula 1 Racing then we could travel to Monaco every year for the Monaco Grand Prix

- he’d be into outdoorsy hobbies too like sailing and scuba diving (I’m not a big fan of yachting)

- playing video games on Twitch is fine as a hobby but he’d have to have some good gaming equipment and take it seriously and become a good Twitch streamer or maybe YouTube gamer

- we’d get along and compliment each other smoothly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 14262, diggbicc and 8 others
79242C13 7E89 4523 ACC1 F07AF22E69BA

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, tyronelite and Deleted member 4804
actual real
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and SkinjobCatastrophe
"- comes from a stable secure, loving, close knit family"
cope her true desire is a MGK type druggie

Why doesn’t a woman want a fat ugly short faggot who sits on his stinky ass all day playing video games and drinking monster without a job or car? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and thecel
Why doesn’t a woman want a fat ugly short faggot who sits on his stinky ass all day playing video games and drinking monster without a job or car? :lul:
Evolution

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
please tell me this post is real

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Architect
The kind of girl who has the time to write this up is usually not the type of girl who can afford to make such demands.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 13824
All that for a used up entitled feminist whore

LMAO

At least we don’t have to worry about her passing on her genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Billy Sole
The girl who wrote this
Images 5

Every ethnic woman want to marry a rich Protestant Anglo Saxon descendant from Boston and " assimilate" into high class white society. No wonder there are lots of Netflix shit where ethnic girls marry Whites from royal families and become "queens " even though they're black/ Indian/ Asian and finally defeat villain the blonde snobby chick

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, diggbicc and Danish_Retard