The UK is nightmare difficulty mode

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
One of the copest copes ever coped by coping copers on this coping website. That's it, I won't elaborate any further. It's cope full stop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, 5.5psl, N1666 and 3 others
It's not difficult at all to get dates while residing in the territory that corresponds to the flag below. What are you guys' thoughts on this statement put forth by me

Flag of the United Kingdom 1 2

Chat shit get banged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Zeruel, ascension and 3 others
Are u from here broski?

When u told that story about getting lost on a girl’s ass I imagined it taking place on london road in Liverpool

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
My only idea of the uk come from @forevergymcelling posts. Other than that I got no clue what it’s like there

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Pikabro, 5.5psl and 1 other person
nah its pretty easy here

The UK is harder because people are more closed off and don't talk to people they don't know. It's easier to talk to women in usa etc where people talk to random strangers and women aren't stuck up with an inflated sense of self worth. Women in the UK are trash. They're uglier, worse personality, delusional etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43374, Deleted member 31457, 5.5psl and 7 others
reminder that every greek guy who posted on psl forums was truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and wollet2
Are u from here broski?
No but my chubby mexican friend went there on vacation and had no trouble bagging middle tier ethnic beckies with big tits and slim waist

just england. dont think foreverhymceligns has very strong opinions on the dating scene in northern ireland or even scotland for that matter ? ¿

just england. dont think foreverhymceligns has very strong opinions on the dating scene in northern ireland or even scotland for that matter ? ¿
The incelcon with pinhead and the ethnic chadlite was in Edinburgh if you’ve seen that thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
have u not seen @forevergymcelling posts? he has a video of a 3/10 landwhale pulling a real.chase Crawford type.chad, and the Chad being GRATEFUL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
have u not seen @forevergymcelling posts? he has a video of a 3/10 landwhale pulling a real.chase Crawford type.chad, and the Chad being GRATEFUL
Link to that thread?

Link to that thread?
oh mate its lost.

he has a lot.about UK if u search him, hes prob most on the pulse for members here cos hes a succesful 23yr old Deano

oh mate its lost.

he has a lot.about UK if u search him, hes prob most on the pulse for members here cos hes a succesful 23yr old Deano
Ik just want the one with Chace Crawford guy

Guys looksmaxing hard here and steroids being legal are the main problems, although with the SARM epidemic other countries can soon catch up.

Vast majority of my slays are foreign student girls from Europe. The locals seem to have an extremely high bar for NT unless you have chad looks.

This is in scotland.

Ik just want the one with Chace Crawford guy
he was like Crawford x Paul Walker morph.

foid was like the ones @Chadethnic101 rejects just to get rejected by their hotter friends

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 20399
he was like Crawford x Paul Walker morph.

foid was like the ones @Chadethnic101 rejects just to get rejected by their hotter friends
Holy shit was he tall?

You will be made fun of for having fun
A tall white Chad would get a LTB at most times.

America is so different you can easily get laid with hot blonde girls no matter how you look.

You will be made fun of for having fun
A tall white Chad would get a LTB at most times.

America is so different you can easily get laid with hot blonde girls no matter how you look.
True and true.

My 6'2", blue eyed in shape, decent job friend got cucked cos the 5'2" size 18 mother of his kids took the house and got railed by a pak bad boy with a BMW.

Now he's dating a 46yr old tranny

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
True and true.

My 6'2", blue eyed in shape, decent job friend got cucked cos the 5'2" size 18 mother of his kids took the house and got railed by a pak bad boy with a BMW.

please tell me this is a joke

F0pJ4uYX0AI9KRu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
The UK is a mental asylum

True and true.

It's down bad right now

was he always gay or did he get so disillusioned after that landwhale that he decided to go for trannies?

you have to be NT to get anywhere

was he always gay or did he get so disillusioned after that landwhale that he decided to go for trannies?
hes not gay.

but I remember when we were 24 in Bangkok he went home with a girl and then I got back to the room.it turned out to be a ladyboy, and she was fucking HIM.

but that was a one off, 14.years ago, so I thought nothing of it.

he pretty much hates women after what happened to him

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16501