THE ULTIMATE EYE-AREA ASCENSION GUIDE. (GTFIH) (NEW USERS READ THIS)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
THIS THREAD IS POSTED IN PROTEST OF FORUMS DECISION TO NOT GO PRIVATE SO I AM LEAKING THIS METHOD. THIS METHOD WAS FIRST FOUNDED IN 2017 AND WAS SOLD FOR $5000! BUT IT WAS LEAKED AND I JUST DISCOVERED IT.
As many of you know, i was suffering from extremely shitty prey eyes.

Now my eyes have become longer. More PFL, less UEE and more attractive looking to the point even foids compliment it.
How is that possible??????????

Well, I will show you how.

What you guys do is, hit the supraorbital region of your eyes. With a small hammer. In a straight 90 degree manner for atleast 30 mins a day each eye. It will take you a month or two for noticeable changes but trust me! you will get changes. and if you don't, its because you didn't hit hard enough so try again.

Diagramatically:

Hit the bones I have outlined for you. Do not hit the brow bone! If you notice, just below ur eyebrows, there is a small piece of bones that you have to hit with a hammer 30 mins a day each eye.

SO HOW DOES THAT WORK?
Basically, you have UEE because of your non-developed supra-orbital region. When you bonesmash that place, the bones grow in accordance to wolff's law and thus it becomes bigger. Your UEE can now finally rest on the bones that grew while bonesmashing. Thus your eyes improve drastically and might even give you hunter eyes!

PLS DO NOT POST IT ON TIKTOK OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL HAVE HUNTER EYES AND OUR COMPETITION WILL INCREASE!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, SAQUIB66, It'snotover and 5 others
Mods ban anyone who leaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, kebab, Deleted member 21700 and 4 others
just squint and take a selfie with bright flashlight theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, ungewist, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
the bottom picture is no "selfie" or "bright flashlight". cope again
its just a different angle and a squint
how did bonesmashing your supraorbital fix your infraorbitals

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 1140 and St.TikTokcel
Icehooding + nofap for one year changed my entire eye area. Unlike this shit method with 0 results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, depressionmaxxing and zura
its just a different angle and a squint
how did bonesmashing your supraorbital fix your infraorbitals

now say that this image and comparison is a cope too because "ur face cant grow wider"

• +1
Reactions: anticel

now say that this image and comparison is a cope too because "ur face cant grow wider"

Evidently its not because of bonesmashing your supraorbitals considering your hollowed infraorbitals are also gone
In this pic its the lighting that is reducing the contrast and smoothing out the discoloring from your hollowed areas which gives the illusion that it has improved

• +1
Reactions: fuse and St.TikTokcel
Evidently its not because of bonesmashing your supraorbitals considering your hollowed infraorbitals are also gone
In this pic its the lighting that is reducing the contrast and smoothing out the discoloring from your hollowed areas which gives the illusion that it has improved
do u still not realize the point of the post?

Uee caused by lack of fat pads not lack of bones
Also you can't change pfl or any kind of eye shape/size change jfl

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23819 and Deleted member 23558
do u still not realize the point of the post?
I think so, tried this method on my dog and i ended up fracturing his skull so you are full of shit. there's some ulterior motive that you have and i got a bad feeling about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, zura, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
I think so, tried this method on my dog and i ended up fracturing his skull so you are full of shit. there's some ulterior motive that you have and i got a bad feeling about it
Cope, bonesmashing is real and works

You are going through last stages of puberty
You don't have bug eyes or prey eyes, you have almond shaped eyes,
Plus slight squint

Bonemashing is retarded late 2010s stuff

Also see how ur eyebrows got thicker longer, and eye more deepset in after image
Puberty

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, St.TikTokcel and ascendedd
You are going through last stages of puberty
You don't have bug eyes or prey eyes, you have almond shaped eyes,
Plus slight squint

Bonemashing is retarded late 2010s stuff

Also see how ur eyebrows got thicker longer, and eye more deepset in after image
Puberty
Bonesmashing real

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
THIS THREAD IS POSTED IN PROTEST OF FORUMS DECISION TO NOT GO PRIVATE SO I AM LEAKING THIS METHOD. THIS METHOD WAS FIRST FOUNDED IN 2017 AND WAS SOLD FOR $5000! BUT IT WAS LEAKED AND I JUST DISCOVERED IT.
As many of you know, i was suffering from extremely shitty prey eyes.

Now my eyes have become longer. More PFL, less UEE and more attractive looking to the point even foids compliment it.
How is that possible??????????

Well, I will show you how.

What you guys do is, hit the supraorbital region of your eyes. With a small hammer. In a straight 90 degree manner for atleast 30 mins a day each eye. It will take you a month or two for noticeable changes but trust me! you will get changes. and if you don't, its because you didn't hit hard enough so try again.

Diagramatically:

Hit the bones I have outlined for you. Do not hit the brow bone! If you notice, just below ur eyebrows, there is a small piece of bones that you have to hit with a hammer 30 mins a day each eye.

SO HOW DOES THAT WORK?
Basically, you have UEE because of your non-developed supra-orbital region. When you bonesmash that place, the bones grow in accordance to wolff's law and thus it becomes bigger. Your UEE can now finally rest on the bones that grew while bonesmashing. Thus your eyes improve drastically and might even give you hunter eyes!

PLS DO NOT POST IT ON TIKTOK OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL HAVE HUNTER EYES AND OUR COMPETITION WILL INCREASE!

Yes

yeah greys do what the men says and smash your nerves in the most sensitive area with a straight hammer 🧸

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and It'snotover
mF wants tiktok kids to go blind you have no morals jfc not surprised this comes from an indian tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40469, humanoidsub7 and IloveSosa
Uee caused by lack of fat pads not lack of bones
Also you can't change pfl or any kind of eye shape/size change jfl
Wrong. Not few guys going through puberty gets more hooded upper eyelid or totally hooded eyes because their bones in their upper third grows and orbitals become more compact. Having hooding coming from the fat looks like shit because babies have it
As for op it's an illusion, he got lower pfh which leads to the apperarance of a longer pfl.

I approve this method. Works wonderfully.