The Ultimate High Quality Tattoo Maxxing Guide - Become High Status ( This Single Handedly Changed My Entire Social And Sex Life )

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
How I came across high quality tattoos:
- Was working at a job and some kid in another team within the job just joined and he had both hands and neck tatted with a coat on. high quality ink, and it looked insane and high status as fuck. so i got talking to him and he recommended some good tattooists to me

best chest piece ive seen so far
Screenshot 12

Why you should get tattoo's:
- extreme social status increase
- art = valuable. you become more valuable.
- people want to be friends with u to increase their status. same with girls.
- ur girl will wanna post u on her insta and show off to her friends about u.
- looks masculine af - no ones gonna wanna fuck with a guy whos entire body incl hands and neck is tattoo'd
- basically designer clothes but inbuilt. this is the new designer clothes.
- theres a reason why all asos models are tatted from head to toe. because it looks fucking good, high status and fashionable

How my life has changed since getting tattoos:
I've got a small face tattoo, hands and sleeve tattoo. going for full body when I have the money. Since getting them, I look much older and way more masculine. People treat me way differently, with way more respect. Other have told me it looks low key intimidating sometimes. People in public look at my a lot more. Girls have paid more attention to me. I've been able to pull way higher status/better looking girls than I have beforehand. Other men try to speak to me and make friends way more often.

why some people shouldnt get tattoos - the negatives
- if u get a shit tattoo, its mentally painful af and can iduce anxiety especailly if its visible. - however you can get it lasered completely off but it costs money and takes 1-2 years
- if you have visible tattoos, it can be harder to find jobs in certain fields of work (its fine in places like construction, everyones tatted up)

where on your body should you get tattoo'd
- Ideally, you want a full body piece, this includes tattoos from the neck, downwards. so neck, arms, hands, front body, back, legs. I think this gives the most high status effect. IRL people literally look at you like a god. (you can skip neck if you feel like its too much or wouldnt suit you) (but i think neck looks the most masculine tbh)
- But a sleeve or two sleeves would still be good. +2 points if you have the balls to get your hands done aswell. Tatted hands look insanely good especially when you're wearing long sleeve clothing.

examples of people with full body tattoos/decent tattoos:
Screenshot 23

Screenshot 13

Screenshot 14

Screenshot 15

Screenshot 16

Screenshot 17

Screenshot 18

Screenshot 19

Screenshot 20

Screenshot 9

^ kinda shit but gl guy
Screenshot 10

justin beiber
Screenshot 17

theres way way better tattoos but i cba to go through my phone to find them all

how to find the best tattoos:
Go on instagram, follow all of the realism tattoo hashtags and best tattoo pages. Follow them for about a year and screenshot ones you like that you have come across. Then after a year you'll have a good collection of shit you like to show to a tattoo artist who will make you plan.

how to find good artists:
DO NOT. I repeat. Do not go to your local tattoo artist. There isnt a good enough tattoo artist that I'd use within 10 mile radius of my house. I travelled 1.5 hours to another city to get my tattoo's done by the best artist I could find in England.

You can find these people through instagram, usually when a good tattoo is posted on one of them 'best tattoo' pages, they'll tag the artist and you can message/email them then. Just use the artist you think is artistically and technically the best.

Reminder: do not pay less than £400 per day for an artist. I paid £900 per day for mine cos he does good shit and is in demand. Most artists will put you in a 6 month-2 year waiting list. usually the longer the waiting list, the better the artist is. its worth the wait.

The perfect approach when talking to artists
They usually prefer email. You want to send them a folder of tattoos you like, maybe a rough plan of what you want your sleeve/full body piece to look like. It's better to get them to do a plan for you instead of making it up as you go along. So you can get something that flows like in the pics above. Otherwise you'll just end up getting a lion, on top of a rose, on top of another image and you just start layering images and it looks low quality and not planned. Usually best to give the artist a general idea, things you like, and then let them do their thing. Don't be afraid to ask for changes with your design but if you try to micromanage too much, it usually means this artist isnt the one for you, and the artist is gonna get pissed off. Also they will not copy other tattoo's but they will do a similar tattoo + put a spin on it.

Do you need a meaning for your tattoo?
No. thats what people said in the old days. and what annoying people say nowadays just to try to put you down about having a cool af looking tattoo. It can be cool if you try to tell your life story in pictures (you can do this with the artist). I agree it makes it cooler and more meaningful. But in my opinion, all of this shit is the biggest stretch ever. Example: this lion represents status and power which represents me. this rose represents my nan who died... blah blah blah stfu.

should you get a face tattoo?
if your pale. you shouldnt get a face tattoo. it will look emo and gothy af. however if you have a tan+good face it can look good. examples:
Screenshot 24

Screenshot 25

Any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or PM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Sondern, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
get these type of tattoos is u wanna slay jbs get the 1 op has if you wanna slay roasties

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace, 2beltshawty, becomingnearperfect and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
those are such low quality tattoos tbh. the exact ones im tryna avoid. these types of tattoos were good like 20 years ago, tattooing has changed since then
cope it's super popular now go on pinterest and type in hot tattoo boys and youll get these type of tats with 100s of girls simping even if he has a subhumans face.

vinnie hacker pill @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: ApollonProject, 2beltshawty, Darwined and 6 others
Large tattoos and sleeves only look good on masculine people IMO. A pretty boy with a full sleave would contrast too much.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
cope it's super popular now go on pinterest and type in hot tattoo boys and youll get these type of tats with 100s of girls simping even if he has a subhumans face.

vinnie hacker pill @looksmaxxer234
View attachment 1295712
Yeah smaller tattoos are better on prettyboys. If Vinne got a full sleave it would look shit

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, A23ghskung and aBetterMii
Large tattoos and sleeves only look good on masculine people IMO. A pretty boy with a full sleave would contrast too much.
basically dont get large tattoos if you look like a pussy. which i agree with

• +1
Reactions: zura, Darwined, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
nigga really made this then edited it and make it again

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
why tf would i want a tattoo of a woman, looks fucking trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii and Deleted member 5786
Decent thread but most of the tattoos you have posted look shit imo.

You also failed to mention that tattoos make you look low class. In certain social circles this will be a failio.

YOU SHOULD ONLY GET TATTOOS IN AREAS WHICH CAN BE COVERED UP WITH CLOTHING. DON'T GET A NECK/FACE/HAND TATTOO. If your tattoos can be covered with clothing you get the best of both worlds.

• +1
Reactions: hithere4321, zura, Darwined and 5 others
Decent thread but most of the tattoos you have posted look shit imo.

You also failed to mention that tattoos make you look low class. In certain social circles this will be a failio.

YOU SHOULD ONLY GET TATTOOS IN AREAS WHICH CAN BE COVERED UP WITH CLOTHING. DON'T GET A NECK/FACE/HAND TATTOO. If your tattoos can be covered with clothing you get the best of both worlds.
yeah theyre literally the first ones that came up on my phone. but you get the idea.

the only social circles where tattoos are failos are fucking nerd groups and even there they'd probably look at you like a god because they havent got the balls to get tattoos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, A23ghskung, Schönling and 3 others
yeah theyre literally the first ones that came up on my phone. but you get the idea.

the only social circles where tattoos are failos are fucking nerd groups and even there they'd probably look at you like a god because they havent got the balls to get tattoos.
Alot of nerds get shit tattoos lol. You should see the amount of plebs with pokemon tattoos. I just believe that if you get tattoo's get ones which you can cover up. Amongst younger people they are less of a failio, but for older people, they will judge you more harshly. When trying to make connections or get jobs, I think its important to be able to "cover yourself up" if you want to infiltrate high class circles.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Alot of nerds get shit tattoos lol. You should see the amount of plebs with pokemon tattoos. I just believe that if you get tattoo's get ones which you can cover up. Amongst younger people they are less of a failio, but for older people, they will judge you more harshly. When trying to make connections or get jobs, I think its important to be able to "cover yourself up" if you want to infiltrate high class circles.
oh yeah tbh i see your concern with the high class old people circles

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Stevensmithgerard and mulattomaxxer
oh yeah tbh i see your concern with the high class old people circles
One of my friends has rich grandparents. They don't know he has a tattoo because they wont approve. He is also due a sizable inheritence if he stays of their "good grandchild" list.

It's low class though, that's why you get all the construction workers on tats and you can't get certain jobs with them.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, A23ghskung, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
bumping this great thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
It's low class though, that's why you get all the construction workers on tats and you can't get certain jobs with them.
i feel like if you get high quality art tatted on you. its not low class anymore. its high status and masculine

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and aBetterMii
Just be a working-class bartender all your life theory.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, A23ghskung, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
So this is the thread I was looking for. Repped.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 10615, Edgar and 3 others
tbh that's in the same barrel as plumbers and bartenders.

high society folks don't mess with indiscrete tattoos.
no its not? and not planning on joining the slave rat race anyways

I have a hand tattoo and work in construction. It helps add a tough/gruff edge to my pretty boy clothes and hair, helps balance it out and give more mass appeal (im still LTN facially tho, cant tell if it actually helps slay)

• +1
I have a hand tattoo and work in construction. It helps add a tough/gruff edge to my pretty boy clothes and hair, helps balance it out and give more mass appeal (im still LTN facially tho, cant tell if it actually helps slay)
Helps you slay with girls who fry chips for a living.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 10615 and aBetterMii
Just run tattoo game bro
FMFiFxu

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 10615, Bitch and 5 others
This only works if you’re gl/fit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 14543
no thx jeff

back in the early 2010s my heart died a little every time lil wayne got a new face tat. made me hate this shit ngl

this was his best look tho imo. anything after that was a looksmin for him. or maybe cause this was taken around his prime and he had GOAT halo idk

lifefuel for people who need some social status

Tattoos are the epitome of low class tbh
Except for maybe small tattoos on your wrist/underarm that have a meaning to you

realistic tattoos from bald head guy with beard that looks like he belongs in biker gang are pure autism

tiktok tattoos or nothing

Tattoos on neck to show dark triad

I saw a thread where someone was saying spot where you should get tattoo.
Full body tattoo is shitty, abs are better without tattoo, it's fucking your abs shape.
Where as getting chest tattos can make your pectorals more bigger with the contrast.

Not sure of what i'm saying, just giving the info

I saw a thread where someone was saying spot where you should get tattoo.
Full body tattoo is shitty, abs are better without tattoo, it's fucking your abs shape.
Where as getting chest tattos can make your pectorals more bigger with the contrast.

Not sure of what i'm saying, just giving the info
tbh if anything abs tattoos are good to cover up below average AB/waist insertions, stephen james is an example with bad core insertions managing to cover it up with tats. Niggas still won't understand that ABS are genetics and come up with different shit everytime.

There is so much bullshit in OP's post that I don't even know where to begin. I think he was just manic about a tattoo he was planning on getting, so he wrote that whole thing.

Regardless of what you think of the aesthetics of tattoos, you have to understand that they are kind of on the way out. I don't mean that all of the tattoo parlors are going to close down and no one will get one anymore. I mean that all of the cultural mystique they used to have is drying up. Originally, tattoos were an outlaw culture thing. Then they were an alternative culture thing. And then they became something mainly for very "vanilla" people who wanted to imagine that they are somehow alternative. The people who are most enthusiastic about tattoos are older millennial women who are mentally stuck in 2007 and think it is still a rebellious, edgy thing to do. There are signs that many zoomers have already made this change mentally.

Anecdotally, most of hte people I know with tattoos are dorks: Soyboys who are obsessed with video games and skinnyfat white collar women who are obsessed with social justice. If you meet a man over 60 with a tattoo, he's probably a hardass, if you meet a man under 25 with a tattoo, he's probably one of the softest people imaginable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
There is so much bullshit in OP's post that I don't even know where to begin. I think he was just manic about a tattoo he was planning on getting, so he wrote that whole thing.

Regardless of what you think of the aesthetics of tattoos, you have to understand that they are kind of on the way out. I don't mean that all of the tattoo parlors are going to close down and no one will get one anymore. I mean that all of the cultural mystique they used to have is drying up. Originally, tattoos were an outlaw culture thing. Then they were an alternative culture thing. And then they became something mainly for very "vanilla" people who wanted to imagine that they are somehow alternative. The people who are most enthusiastic about tattoos are older millennial women who are mentally stuck in 2007 and think it is still a rebellious, edgy thing to do. There are signs that many zoomers have already made this change mentally.

Anecdotally, most of hte people I know with tattoos are dorks: Soyboys who are obsessed with video games and skinnyfat white collar women who are obsessed with social justice. If you meet a man over 60 with a tattoo, he's probably a hardass, if you meet a man under 25 with a tattoo, he's probably one of the softest people imaginable.
clearly dont go outside much to see a majority of 18-30 year olds get tatted tf up as a status symbol. tattoo industry is only growing. and its growing. A LOT. especially because of how much the quality of tattooing has progressed. its like having designer skin. over if you believe anything of what you just said.

Last edited:
clearly dont go outside much to see a majority of 18-30 year olds get tatted tf up as a status symbol. tattoo industry is only growing. and its growing. A LOT. especially because of how much the quality of tattooing has progressed. its like having designer skin. over if you believe anything of what you just said.
It's growing the same way social justice is growing. And, what do you know, social justice warriors tend to love them. Try reading closer next time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
How I came across high quality tattoos:
- Was working at a job and some kid in another team within the job just joined and he had both hands and neck tatted with a coat on. high quality ink, and it looked insane and high status as fuck. so i got talking to him and he recommended some good tattooists to me

best chest piece ive seen so far
View attachment 1295700

Why you should get tattoo's:
- extreme social status increase
- art = valuable. you become more valuable.
- people want to be friends with u to increase their status. same with girls.
- ur girl will wanna post u on her insta and show off to her friends about u.
- looks masculine af - no ones gonna wanna fuck with a guy whos entire body incl hands and neck is tattoo'd
- basically designer clothes but inbuilt. this is the new designer clothes.
- theres a reason why all asos models are tatted from head to toe. because it looks fucking good, high status and fashionable

How my life has changed since getting tattoos:
I've got a small face tattoo, hands and sleeve tattoo. going for full body when I have the money. Since getting them, I look much older and way more masculine. People treat me way differently, with way more respect. Other have told me it looks low key intimidating sometimes. People in public look at my a lot more. Girls have paid more attention to me. I've been able to pull way higher status/better looking girls than I have beforehand. Other men try to speak to me and make friends way more often.

why some people shouldnt get tattoos - the negatives
- if u get a shit tattoo, its mentally painful af and can iduce anxiety especailly if its visible. - however you can get it lasered completely off but it costs money and takes 1-2 years
- if you have visible tattoos, it can be harder to find jobs in certain fields of work (its fine in places like construction, everyones tatted up)

where on your body should you get tattoo'd
- Ideally, you want a full body piece, this includes tattoos from the neck, downwards. so neck, arms, hands, front body, back, legs. I think this gives the most high status effect. IRL people literally look at you like a god. (you can skip neck if you feel like its too much or wouldnt suit you) (but i think neck looks the most masculine tbh)
- But a sleeve or two sleeves would still be good. +2 points if you have the balls to get your hands done aswell. Tatted hands look insanely good especially when you're wearing long sleeve clothing.

examples of people with full body tattoos/decent tattoos:
View attachment 1295717

View attachment 1295701
View attachment 1295702
View attachment 1295703
View attachment 1295705
View attachment 1295707
View attachment 1295709
View attachment 1295710
View attachment 1295711
View attachment 1295713

^ kinda shit but gl guy
View attachment 1295715
justin beiber
View attachment 1295716

theres way way better tattoos but i cba to go through my phone to find them all

how to find the best tattoos:
Go on instagram, follow all of the realism tattoo hashtags and best tattoo pages. Follow them for about a year and screenshot ones you like that you have come across. Then after a year you'll have a good collection of shit you like to show to a tattoo artist who will make you plan.

how to find good artists:
DO NOT. I repeat. Do not go to your local tattoo artist. There isnt a good enough tattoo artist that I'd use within 10 mile radius of my house. I travelled 1.5 hours to another city to get my tattoo's done by the best artist I could find in England.

You can find these people through instagram, usually when a good tattoo is posted on one of them 'best tattoo' pages, they'll tag the artist and you can message/email them then. Just use the artist you think is artistically and technically the best.

Reminder: do not pay less than £400 per day for an artist. I paid £900 per day for mine cos he does good shit and is in demand. Most artists will put you in a 6 month-2 year waiting list. usually the longer the waiting list, the better the artist is. its worth the wait.

The perfect approach when talking to artists
They usually prefer email. You want to send them a folder of tattoos you like, maybe a rough plan of what you want your sleeve/full body piece to look like. It's better to get them to do a plan for you instead of making it up as you go along. So you can get something that flows like in the pics above. Otherwise you'll just end up getting a lion, on top of a rose, on top of another image and you just start layering images and it looks low quality and not planned. Usually best to give the artist a general idea, things you like, and then let them do their thing. Don't be afraid to ask for changes with your design but if you try to micromanage too much, it usually means this artist isnt the one for you, and the artist is gonna get pissed off. Also they will not copy other tattoo's but they will do a similar tattoo + put a spin on it.

Do you need a meaning for your tattoo?
No. thats what people said in the old days. and what annoying people say nowadays just to try to put you down about having a cool af looking tattoo. It can be cool if you try to tell your life story in pictures (you can do this with the artist). I agree it makes it cooler and more meaningful. But in my opinion, all of this shit is the biggest stretch ever. Example: this lion represents status and power which represents me. this rose represents my nan who died... blah blah blah stfu.

should you get a face tattoo?
if your pale. you shouldnt get a face tattoo. it will look emo and gothy af. however if you have a tan+good face it can look good. examples:
View attachment 1295720
View attachment 1295721

Any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or PM
Whats the point of cover your all body, just sleves are ok for appeal+ plus some on the chest or abb are ok with it. What is the point of a ink suit, look ridicule in my opinion, I mean will put you in a nicht.

I wonder how OP looked, anyone please mind to share?