The Ultimate problem with this forum (Read)

user47283

user47283

Gold
one of the traits of autism is the inability to grasp not everything is mutually exclusive and attractiveness factors are not independent but influence eachother

This is why many ppl here get into debates like "height vs face" , "physique doesn't or does matter", "pretty boy vs masculine"

The autists brain has to put everything into boxes, things can't exist on a spectrum. They also similarly try to create an aspie criteria for what constitutes "good looking" and when the checkboxes aren't filled they label it "ugly"

as one of my friends said:
"Basically autists will call people that are idolized by the entire world for being good looking ugly because one or two things don’t fit their brain message criteria"
- @nelson

the autist can't grasp that height also influences perceived facial attractiveness , that women don't look at a man in individual criteria but a summation that either meets their threshold or not. Also to the autist things must be mutually exclusive , for example if pretty boys are considered attractive than masc must be ugly.

I know this won't stop the autistic posts on this site but hopefully it gives those with asperger's syndrome the ability to self reflect a bit more , before they post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: homo_faber, Deleted member 15698, buflek and 26 others
the autist can't grasp that height also influences perceived facial attractiveness ,
s reactions mr GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Hikicel69
Agreed with most of the post.

This forum is full of autists, shitposters and retards. Sometimes it's the three of them together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, gymcel:(, SAR and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, White Swordsman, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
Agreed. 99% of the forum are mentalcel normies+ who are 1 haircut and gym membership away from ascending but choose to sit home and shitpost and plan extreme surgeries they will never get instead. I'm the only actual incel on here.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, buflek, Hikicel69 and 3 others
Agreed. 99% of the forum are mentalcel normies+ who are 1 haircut and gym membership away from ascending but choose to sit home and shitpost and plan extreme surgeries they will never get instead. I'm the only actual incel on here.
same

This forum is retarded bro. Imagine not being an incel and reading their opinions of the world and women daily. I fuck with the looksmaxing part of this site and nothing else. I’ve noticed this forum has changed my opinion of certain things simply because I read the same shit daily. Things that are obviously not true but written by a teenager or incel.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, gymcel:( and Deleted member 14160
nigga you’re the one shitposting the same shit again and again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698, wateriswet, gymcel:( and 2 others
*upvote

yall keep tryna come up with bullshit conclusions when this forum figured out whats attractive a while ago since this has been around for years:

Signs of masculinity + signs of health/hygiene

You guys keep saying signs of extremely high T “look like shit” when in reality it’s because you can’t look like a fucking genetic deformity (shit facial averageness) and still be attractive no matter how much prenatal T you have. Pretty boys are simply extremely healthy, nonretarded looking men, while PSL standards are signs of high T and common aesthetically pleasing features. and of course every once in a while you’ll get an outlier that has a “bad feature” like a high gonial angle, yet perfectly averagely fits into their phenotype, BUT THEIR FUCKING PHENO IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HIGH GONIAL ANGLE

Slayer Guide:
Step 1 don’t look deformed
Step 2 look masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8842, gymcel:( and user47283
sorry for the graycel rant. y’all need to post more looksmaxxing advice instead of random useless bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
*upvote

yall keep tryna come up with bullshit conclusions when this forum figured out whats attractive a while ago since this has been around for years:

Signs of masculinity + signs of health/hygiene

You guys keep saying signs of extremely high T “look like shit” when in reality it’s because you can’t look like a fucking genetic deformity (shit facial averageness) and still be attractive no matter how much prenatal T you have. Pretty boys are simply extremely healthy, nonretarded looking men, while PSL standards are signs of high T and common aesthetically pleasing features. and of course every once in a while you’ll get an outlier that has a “bad feature” like a high gonial angle, yet perfectly averagely fits into their phenotype, BUT THEIR FUCKING PHENO IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HIGH GONIAL ANGLE

Slayer Guide:
Step 1 don’t look deformed
Step 2 look masculine
The problem is most most people here want a psl 8 Stacy and to live life like Jeremy Meeks from years of being abused dogs and not getting validation, while being an underachiever their entire childhood and tryna deal with lot of trauma with bullying and rejects by being in the top 20 percent of men so they can make up for not getting what they should’ve gotten in their youth. I think being psl 5 and NT is enough but no one here is not autistic af so they gotta overcompensate and make up for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Anchor_Ship, Hikicel69 and 4 others
one of the traits of autism is the inability to grasp not everything is mutually exclusive and attractiveness factors are not independent but influence eachother

This is why many ppl here get into debates like "height vs face" , "physique doesn't or does matter", "pretty boy vs masculine"

The autists brain has to put everything into boxes, things can't exist on a spectrum. They also similarly try to create an aspie criteria for what constitutes "good looking" and when the checkboxes aren't filled they label it "ugly"

"Basically autists will call people that are idolized by the entire world for being good looking ugly because one or two things don’t fit their brain message criteria"
- @nelson

the autist can't grasp that height also influences perceived facial attractiveness , that women don't look at a man in individual criteria but a summation that either meets their threshold or not. Also to the autist things must be mutually exclusive , for example if pretty boys are considered attractive than masc must be ugly.

I know this won't stop the autistic posts on this site but hopefully it gives those with asperger's syndrome the ability to self reflect a bit more , before they post
Size = height

- @nelson

Take the nonlinear dynamic system fractal pill.

Everything influences everything which leads to a non linear dynamic system. Yes you can use heuristics to get an aggregate, but the reality is a much more complex story of multiple influencing factors.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: user47283, White Swordsman, SAR and 1 other person
Take the nonlinear dynamic system fractal pill.

Everything influences everything which leads to a non linear dynamic system. Yes you can use heuristics to get an aggregate, but the reality is a much more complex story of multiple influencing factors.
holy shit

Heuristics are probably just neoronal fractals themselves...
Grand theft auto carl johnson

• +1
Reactions: chadsmith
holy shit
View attachment 1503705
Heuristics are probably just neoronal fractals themselves...
View attachment 1503707
Yeah, heuristics are also just the result of solving an optimization problem related to the given task. Evolution is basically doing machine learning, there's a reason why the best machine learning techniques are also based on neural networks I think, and that's because its close to the optimal solution to attain information.

The fractal pattern is present in both the problem and the solution. Self similarity at all levels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Yeah, heuristics are also just the result of solving an optimization problem related to the given task. Evolution is basically doing machine learning, there's a reason why the best machine learning techniques are also based on neural networks I think, and that's because its close to the optimal solution to attain information.

The fractal pattern is present in both the problem and the solution. Self similarity at all levels.
Which mogs, non linear dynamic fractals or chaos theory.

Which mogs, non linear dynamic fractals or chaos theory.
They are one in the same.

Fractals are infinitely complex patterns that are self-similar across different scales. They are created by repeating a simple process over and over in an ongoing feedback loop. Driven by recursion, fractals are images of dynamic systems – the pictures of Chaos.

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and Deleted member 14160
Agreed. The other core problem with this forum is that:

You're asking a forum full of virgins about what girls like and what it takes to get laid.

big fail