The Ultimate Sign of An NPC / Normie / Sheep (Do Not Be Seen Wearing These)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
apple_airpods_in-ear_review01_thumb800.jpg

This mean you are zombie, letting jew microwave zap your brain with blutooth radiation (straight from ear to the other, your brain in the middle, turn to moosh).

See so many normie outside with these on. This symbol of normie.

If you need headphones than as LooksMaxxer you use Japanese Noise Cancelling Headphones, not airp:soy:ds

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 283 and 6 others
npcs = forced meme

• +1
Reactions: spark, blackcat and Deleted member 443
why would you want earbuds you have to charge

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
All the people I know who use those are pretty NPC-like indeed :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Zesto
0F05B5C2 35C9 4A14 8F71 367E9F204032

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, LooksJourney, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
The only study that says the radiation doesn’t have a damaging effect upon the brain was done by Apple themselves. Its pure retardation

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Extra Chromosome and Zesto
The only study that says the radiation doesn’t have a damaging effect upon the brain was done by Apple themselves. Its pure retardation
There is a saying that goes by "If you torture data enough, it will give you the results you want".
Always look deeper into such studies.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, mojopin and Zesto
They're such bad headphones and they don't even sit in my ear holes, not even for a second. Slip right out. In fact I've never found a pair of buds that fit me properly. They all work their way out of my ear as I exercise, and when that happens you lose the bass. So I'm continually screwing them back in. Gave up on earbuds and just got myself a pair of ATH-M50's (I use them for audio production as well, they're great).

• +1
They're such bad headphones and they don't even sit in my ear holes, not even for a second. Slip right out. In fact I've never found a pair of buds that fit me properly. They all work their way out of my ear as I exercise, and when that happens you lose the bass. So I'm continually screwing them back in. Gave up on earbuds and just got myself a pair of ATH-M50's (I use them for audio production as well, they're great).
They were designed for NPC ears, go figure...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Zesto
of course you buy a bunch of earbuds goldstein

• +1
npcs = forced meme
NPC is the opposite of forced meme. It’s the most perfect flawless meme that captures everything about NPC’s with 3 letters.

I always wear my AirPods tho.. They’re super convenient and they make me look NT

• +1
NPC is the opposite of forced meme. It’s the most perfect flawless meme that captures everything about NPC’s with 3 letters.

I always wear my AirPods tho.. They’re super convenient and they make me look NT

AsianLaugh

NT = NPC

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz, Never_Began and Extra Chromosome
I've always used wired earphones but who gives a fuck if someone wears wireless, literally n o - o n e gives a fuck lol circlejeck

of course you buy a bunch of earbuds goldstein

Tried a bunch of them, and all the little extra bud covers you get with them. I think my ears are just the wrong shape for buds.

• +1
tumblr_o0ylr39nEV1uluutyo1_500.gif

Music will always be a top cope

Yes Sony standard wired phones ftw, goat earphones no need for wireless crap

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Zesto
tumblr_o0ylr39nEV1uluutyo1_500.gif

Music will always be a top cope

Yes Sony standard wired phones ftw, goat earphones no need for wireless crap

72431-61.png

Love this game too. I'm SquallMaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Nice

And cosplaying Squall is a SERIOUS way to get hot weeb pussy
b5f6668901fd9486b6ffc925fa6bbe0d.jpg

That's actually what I meant.

IMG 6217

Right now I got a suede bomber jacket I consider to be my "Squall Jacket" even though it's not the one he wears.

I'm also growing out my hair to get like his right now.

One day I'll do a full cosplay and have Nihonese waifu to do Rinoa with me.

But I honestly prefer Quistis mommygf. So she can cosplay as that too.

__quistis_trepe_and_squall_leonhart_final_fantasy_viii_and_etc_drawn_by_medu_rubish__53d68a8002451c0e999d47de9a3192a1.png

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
NPCs also use Beats. BOSE and Sony are good enough tbh.

• +1
??? ???? ?? ?????????? ???????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ?????? ???? ???????????.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto and Time Travel
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto and Deleted member 443
So legit lol. All the biggest retards and normies wear those. All chads at my gym wear over ear headphones or regular earbuds

• +1
So legit lol. All the biggest retards and normies wear those. All chads at my gym wear over ear headphones or regular earbuds

Happy10

I consider anyone who wear in-ear headphone to be homosexual as ear canal penetrated.

I try with few, and hurt ear every time and instantly took out.

When you say over ear you probably mean those clip on headphones.

But only good headphone are cup style Japanese noise cancelling.

Last edited:
When you say over ear you probably mean those clip on headphones.

But only good headphone are cup style Japanese noise cancelling.
No I mean the kind that cup over your ear

• +1
And then you have open backed/closed backed. Open backed headphones (like Grados) have a fantastic, open sound and a wide soundstage, but they have no insulation at all which means that everyone can hear your music and you can hear everyone.

And then you have open backed/closed backed. Open backed headphones (like Grados) have a fantastic, open sound and a wide soundstage, but they have no insulation at all which means that everyone can hear your music and you can hear everyone.

Happy6

I not like open backed look too geeky and uncomfortable.

How do people not lose those or have them fall out? Also, you have to charge them too.

yeah, better wear anime backpacks and anime bracelets to keep your virginity protected.

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
I use them only for music. that's it. and its not normiefag shit either.