The uncanny valley effect, why some good looking guys fail online

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
What if I told you there are some ugly guys who have low match counts but somehow are able to make gorgeous women meet them? It’s actually possible. I decided to use tinder pics of a chubby Thai guy once, who was always smiling. He’d be told “it’s over” by people here. He didn’t get any likes for a day or 2 than bam! 3 in his queue. I reduced the distance and matched all of them at once using my famous coffee opener

“Hey :) I know this is very spontaneous and to the point but how do you feel about meeting me for coffee sometime?”

One match was an artsy, shy looking white girl with stunning eyes and the other, a mixed black Nicki Minaj look alike. Both around a 7 or an 8.

How can such an “ugly” man date up? The answer is he lacks the uncanny valley effect. Women sense a certain authenticity from his phenotype so rare ones who do match me almost get wet when I message them that coffee line. They are so eager and responsive to meet. Authenticity does not mean being an honest saint, it means having the correct mocro expressions

3 causes of an uncanny valley profile

Before we dive in, let me clarify that most women on dating apps are promiscuous and would sleep with a man uglier than yourself. Infact most soft looks maxers look better than the average guy she meets in person online. These are men that happen to be skinny and don’t get haircuts.

1. phenotype disease. It’s a term I invented just yesterday, welcome 2022. Ever notice how some decent looking guys only attract overweight women or trans women? This is because women find varying phenotypes attractive. It’s also what is meant when a woman has a “type”. There is no surgery to change your pheno. Therefore even if you get surgery and start matching slim women, many of them will only think you’re “cute” not “hot” because you aren’t her type. Therefore when you message those girls, they either flake or not respond. You are just very good looking thanks to surgery. This is why I think surgery is useless in my opinion. You’re better off hitting up more women aka increasing your volume

2. Autism/Aspergers

I believe there’s a certain radio frequency that controls a neurotypical’s facial expression. This is based on constant feedback between mirror nurons. If this isn’t captured in a photo, there’s no “life” behind that photograph. To her, you look like a series of good photographs, and not a guy she wants to meet. This means you could be a PSL 7/10 and a right swipe is as far as you make it. If a multiverse existed and you could find a physical clone of yourself and take pictures of him, you’d have more options than you can handle versus now only getting obese women

looks maxing only helps with increasing match count on dating apps, not with meeting up in person

3. Only using photos where your eyes aren’t visible.

It’s 100% impossible to meet girls when you only wear sunglasses/face turned away. Even strong prescription glasses do this. Let’s say it shredded and get 100 matches. Most will Instagram zone you

Most of this forum would fall under the mental category when it comes to these 3. Few such as myself have phenotype disease

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, anticel, Deleted member 11388 and 5 others
3 is cope, sunglasses aren't a death sentence.

3 is cope, sunglasses aren't a death sentence.
Well it’s ok to have sunglasses in the first pic. But if they can’t see your eyes in any pic the profile won’t work

HTN normies and below are often brutal recipients of the instagram zone. So over

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Another w for Medium Uglies. @Ethereal @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 15099
elaborate on phenotype disease

elaborate on phenotype disease
Ok but prepared to read. First we gotta note that facial recognition is very complex, and different faces tell an entirely different story about a person (think about how they select certain people for certain ads, movies, roles etc...). It’s not just just a 1-10 rating based on the blackpill

If you took 100 average looking guys, and put them all on dating apps there would be a few who manage to match and date a very high quality white girl under age 25 (universal beauty bench mark when it comes to dating).

Because all these men are about the same level in looks, it wasn’t raw aesthetics that made the lucky few able to date a stunner. It is how their face is formatted on a micro level.

Phenotype disease is a term I coined to denote faces that aren’t able to attract a remotely decent girl on a date even if that person is generally good looking on paper aka good grooming, tall, fit, nice jaw. However, phenotype doesn’t matter if the guy is a genuine chad or over an 8/10 because he over powers all odds with raw looks force.

True story:
I once had an ugly friend stand me me up with an attractive tinder date 5 years ago, somehow he got her out. I was much taller and better looking than him, but I only got Instagram zoned by all my matches. I ended up meeting her and she was initially disappointed that my friend stood her up but after 5 minutes she said “you’re a tall good looking guy, way better than that asshole”, and I end up making out at my place.

If I had messaged her with my profile and tried to get a date, she would probably have bugged me for a Snapchat or Instagram add then send 1000 texts back and fourth. This is because something in my phenotype makes girls reluctant to meet despite being good looking on paper. Something in my friends face made her want to meet despite being undesirable.

Hope that makes sense

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 8608 and Clark69
no picture no react

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
fuark, this is my major curse

I've seen your posts on these forums for years.

You're an aspie. You overthink everything to an absurd degree and create these bizarre scenarios out of nothing.

What you're saying is nonsense.

• JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 17763 and SLA