The vampirepill is legit if you got the right contrast

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Brown/black hair if you are European looks better with pale skin because it has contrast even better so if you have colored eyes. Think about blue eyes + pale clear skin red lips/cheeks + brown or black hair.

If I was blonde I would focus more on tanning since I think ultra pale skin with blonde hair doesn't look as good. But its about having a contrast if you have light hair then you should have tanner skin but dark hair contrasts with paler skin and colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: spdxer and Ryldoo IS COPING
+tall, what I am not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
vAm5N5L.jpg
what the fuck is that pic

Vampire literally needs to have black or brown eye colour.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

• JFL
I disagree. Even if you have the right contrast, this will only work if you are already really good-looking. If you are not, you will just look like a perma rotter.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski, Maalik and Deleted member 11126
The Vampire Diaries: Esto hizo Ian Somerhalder para interpretar a Damon  Salvatore | VADER

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Brown/black hair if you are European looks better with pale skin because it has contrast even better so if you have colored eyes. Think about blue eyes + pale clear skin red lips/cheeks + brown or black hair.

If I was blonde I would focus more on tanning since I think ultra pale skin with blonde hair doesn't look as good. But its about having a contrast if you have light hair then you should have tanner skin but dark hair contrasts with paler skin and colored eyes
I can vampiremaxx like tom cruise in interview with vampire..the problem is am also short like tom cruise (5'6)

• +1
I disagree. Even if you have the right contrast, this will only work if you are already really good-looking. If you are not, you will just look like a perma rotter.
You need the right phenotype for it. It works well with Koreans who have shit face genes.

I would also say get high beta carotene levels my skin is very white but it no longer looks sickly after doing this. Its paler then ever but I still look healthier then when I had a tan last summer. There's a large difference between the low vitamin D or sick starving appearance and someone genetically very pale

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I can vampiremaxx like tom cruise in interview with vampire..the problem is am also short like tom cruise (5'6)

U look good 😍 just fix hair u look like bollywood actor

• Love it
Reactions: colton myers
Can become pale for a movie there are treatments,
Tretinon sun block and maybe skin whitening products you still look good just not the vampire emo boy look...

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
Tretinon sun block and maybe skin whitening products you still look good just not the vampire emo boy look...
What features do I lack to be a vampire, besides colouring

Yup
nichemaxxing is based on the more universal realities of beauty like forward growth, Jaw, nose, eye area, skin, hair quality and the ratios of harmony between them.
Nichemaxxing without that is building a castle in the air.

• Hmm...
Both dark and light eyecolor works for vampire, key factor is pale skin dark hair.
14df0b26a531029f1327ab3ffabdb739
B584bd06eb8a39d330745d4ecbd0969d

Yup
nichemaxxing is based on the more universal realities of beauty like forward growth, Jaw, nose, eye area, skin, hair quality and the ratios of harmony between them.
Nichemaxxing without that is building a castle in the air.
Wrong. On tiktok I see so many HTN guys in a specific niche getting attention for things as simple as hair and white skin. If White skin was not appealing Kpop would not be mainstream

Wrong. On tiktok I see so many HTN guys in a specific niche getting attention for things as simple as hair and white skin. If White skin was not appealing Kpop would not be mainstream
HTN is more than good enough for nichemaxxing
It obviously wont work on subhumans though lol

• +1
HTN is more than good enough for nichemaxxing
It obviously wont work on subhumans though lol
It went without saying that it was over for subhumans HTN with status or niche appeal is enough though