the voices in your head are real

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
dont llisten to copers who say otherwise. they are real and only you can hear them. look at JJohn Nash, everyone called him crazy but how come the people he imagined knew stuff he couldnt have possibly known? how come he kept seeing the same people all the way to his last days despite human memory and cognitive abilities deteriorating over time? how does science explain all that.

i fails, because someme people have the abilitiy to see/hear things that others dont. its called sixth sense. u aent crazy, yoou are gifted.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, Zeruel and soulless_npc
do you ever feel like shit is stacked against you and people are purposely sabotaging what you try to do

like a conspiracy, and yet most of the people I know don't even seem to have it together enough to pull off a good conspiracy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21735
do you ever feel like shit is stacked against you and people are purposely sabotaging what you try to do
ik certain people on this forum who do so

ik certain people on this forum who do so
i mean...what do ur voices say?

i hear them too, but i'm aware it's drug related and if you are aware that you are delusional by definition you are still sane enough to not be insane. i've done enormous amounts of damage just to get myself to the point i am today

i mean...what do ur voices say?

i hear them too, but i'm aware it's drug related. i've done enormous amounts of damage just to get myself to the point i am today
mine are shit they're all like "puuuu" "you're a fool" "you're my slave" jfl who is this absolute clown

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
mine are shit they're all like "puuuu" "you're a fool" "you're my slave" jfl who is this absolute clown
mine always critique and mock me relentlessly, whether it's physically on looks shit or that i'm not hustling enough or not doing enough, or that other people are literally fucking while i rot or do other meaningless shit.

then after wageslaving a lot and wasting a lot of time and potential and seeing how the grind breaks you down i have ideation about conspiracies related to sucking the soul and life potential out of the average man so that the elites can prosper

also i have caught people in passing cars on numerous occasion seeming like they are watching me

so clearly i am a very disturbed person

• +1
Reactions: the BULL