The world actively discriminates against aspies.

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
Men won't befriend you because they think you behave weird and seem idiotic. Girls won't want to fuck you because you can't even approach them properly. If your diagnosed your entire youth (until 18) is over. Most likely you will be put in an autism clinic or some shit where they promise you you'll have to stay for 6 months. Bullshit. Stayed at that clinic for 21 months, then got moved to another one where i now am for 15 months. The government will assign you someone tha acts empathic and shit but will only worsen your situation. But society only cares abou muh homophobia and muh racism. They'll call you a "wappie" or some other shit if your unjabbed. They don't even care about "youth care" and how it's a profitable buisness model for the government.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, TUSSELEIF, Britmaxxer and 1 other person
Agreed, I’ve spent the last couple years rehearsing larping as NT managed to get a gf for a couple months, way too stressful and suffocating, just gonna have ONS and travel for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and WhiteBlackpiller
Men won't befriend you because they think you behave weird and seem idiotic. Girls won't want to fuck you because you can't even approach them properly. If your diagnosed your entire youth (until 18) is over. Most likely you will be put in an autism clinic or some shit where they promise you you'll have to stay for 6 months. Bullshit. Stayed at that clinic for 21 months, then got moved to another one where i now am for 15 months. The government will assign you someone tha acts empathic and shit but will only worsen your situation. But society only cares abou muh homophobia and muh racism. They'll call you a "wappie" or some other shit if your unjabbed. They don't even care about "youth care" and how it's a profitable buisness model for the government.
Aspie antivaxxers will prevail in the end :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Aspies are the most oppressed minority ever.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller, Britmaxxer and JawMogger
there needs to be neurodivergent and neurotypical segregation so that I dont have to deal with normgroid cattle and there bullshit social rules.

I always get along better with crazies anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bipedal Dog, WhiteBlackpiller and Deleted member 17791
there needs to be neurodivergent and neurotypical segregation so that I dont have to deal with normgroid cattle and there bullshit social rules.

I always get along better with crazies anyway.
Based as fuck.

neurotypicals
:feelshah:

aspies
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller and Deleted member 21058
Aspies are the most oppressed minority ever.
plus, there’s GIRLS calling themselves autistic now, making up the vast majority. they turned all of the autistic forums into LGBTQ+ 2.0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller and Deleted member 17791
plus, there’s GIRLS calling themselves autistic now, making up the vast majority. they turned all of the autistic forums into LGBTQ+ 2.0
Yep, it's over. The only spaces we have are forums that are overly racist like looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog