THE WORST JOB EVER

D

Deleted member 11581

Omegle and Online Slayer dnrd+ratio+cope+I mog you
I was at a restaurant a few days with my family and I have finally figured out what the worst job in the U.S. is. A restaurant server. If you decide to become a server you literally make $2.00-$2.50 an hour. That's not a joke btw, Restaurants in the U.S. are able to get away with this because the idea is that people will "tip" you money. Of course if your a woman you will get tipped all the time but if your a non-chad male you'll pretty much never get tipped or tipped very little. There's literally no reason to become a restaurant server unless your a young blonde stacy and you can get tipped by all the old simps, meanwhile the average male will receive next to nothing in tips. It blows my mind that any non-chad male would ever become a server, imagine working 40 hours a week and your paycheck is $80:lul::lul::lul::feelskek:

JFLL AT ANY RETARD WHO BECOMES A SERVER YOU LITERALLY GET 2 DOLLARS AN HOUR:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, MissLexotan6MG, OOGABOOGA and 7 others
I was at a restaurant a few days with my family and I have finally figured out what the worst job in the U.S. is. A restaurant server. If you decide to become a server you literally make $2.00-$2.50 an hour. That's not a joke btw, Restaurants in the U.S. are able to get away with this because the idea is that people will "tip" you money. Of course if your a woman you will get tipped all the time but if your a non-chad male you'll pretty much never get tipped or tipped very little. There's literally no reason to become a restaurant server unless your a young blonde stacy and you can get tipped by all the old simps, meanwhile the average male will receive next to nothing in tips. It blows my mind that any non-chad male would ever become a server, imagine working 40 hours a week and your paycheck is $80:lul::lul::lul::feelskek:

JFLL AT ANY RETARD WHO BECOMES A SERVER YOU LITERALLY GET 2 DOLLARS AN HOUR:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Now imagine being an incel server at a restaurant. Lot's of dirty looks insults yelling will either push you to go ER or kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581
Now imagine being an incel server at a restaurant. Lot's of dirty looks insults yelling will either push you to go ER or kill yourself
all of that for $2.00 an hour:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: whats even more brutal is our waiter was this overweight middle-age 5'2" spic manlet.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 11581

Jfl bro. I just recently applied at two places to be a server :feelswhy::feelswhy:

but they pay 17 per hour, and I think they have to pay you the amount they say they will ngl

• +1
Jfl bro. I just recently applied at two places to be a server :feelswhy::feelswhy:

but they pay 17 per hour, and I think they have to pay you the amount they say they will ngl
Spot on about the struggle in getting tips as a non foid/chad server though. Brutal tbh

• JFL

Thats good, most servers in the US make $2.50 at most tho cause they "get tipped", based ur getting paid that much

2.50? Wtf bro link me source
Every restaurant will pay different but this is olive garden, i used to want to be a server but bro than i found out about that pay

Last edited:
WomanHateShortMen

aren't tips usually split between the servers

servers make a lot in high end restaurants. my friends were making hundreds a weekend while i slaved in a minimum wage job

Can confirm. I was a waiter for 4 months. Its literally shit in every way imaginable. Shit pay, long hours, stressed out managers/chefs and there's always 2 or 3 annoying customers on every shift

Plus you never leave on time. If the restaurant closes at 10pm you'll be stuck there until 11-12 resetting the tables/chairs, taking out the trash, cleaning cutlery, folding napkins and setting up the buffet for the morning shift.

It's literally hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and aBetterMii

Best minimum wage job is night reception. I did 8 hour shifts 3 days a week. You literally just sit on your ass for 6 hours doing nothing. 2 hours of actual work

• +1
Reactions: rambocel