The worst thing about being ugly is that I’ll probably never have kids

mogstar

mogstar

It's just kinda sad tbh

I know they'd be ugly like me but I dunno y but I just want children it's fucking sad that I never had the option to have any.

I don't get why ppl are allowed to be sad about being infertile or whatever but if ur an incel then u can't be sad about it.

There are just so many things you miss out on for being an ugly male but people make it out that the only thing incels care about is sex and people make it our identity that we hate women and nothing else.

U literally miss out on everything and I'm not exaggerating. And anything you do get will be a worsened version of what the average person gets or it won't even be good. e.g. social interaction, you may get it as an ugly male but very rarely and you will be treated poorly based off your looks anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Plenty of subhumans that betabuxx and have kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Adreyan, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Hey

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Plenty of ugly guys have kids. Just with low and mid tier women

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bro you’re 6’4” you’ll be fine. Also aren’t you like 18? Why would you want kids at age 18?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Bro you’re 6’4” you’ll be fine. Also aren’t you like 18? Why would you want kids at age 18?
I don’t want kids at the age of 18 I’m saying I never will bcuz I’m too ugly

what's your psl?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
It's just kinda sad tbh

I know they'd be ugly like me but I dunno y but I just want children it's fucking sad that I never had the option to have any.

I don't get why ppl are allowed to be sad about being infertile or whatever but if ur an incel then u can't be sad about it.

There are just so many things you miss out on for being an ugly male but people make it out that the only thing incels care about is sex and people make it our identity that we hate women and nothing else.

U literally miss out on everything and I'm not exaggerating. And anything you do get will be a worsened version of what the average person gets or it won't even be good. e.g. social interaction, you may get it as an ugly male but very rarely and you will be treated poorly based off your looks anyway
amazing copy pasta

Bro if your ugly just marry and ugly girl and have ugly child

For beauty to exist it need ugly to exist