the worst type of people at the gym

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
are the guys who never do free weigths. as soon as they walk in they occupy a machine like leg press or chest press and they use if for like 30 minutes or so.

and the reason the do it is cause machines are "safe", you aint gonna see these people squatting or bench pressing or whatever. you also aint gonna see these people build muscle either.

but you are gonna see these reatdrs screw over other guys who actually try to achieve something. personally, machines being safe allow me to put a lot more weight on them than i would lift regurarly. if i squat 160kg, i will leg press 400kg, if i shoulder press 40kg on each hand, i will do 60kg on each hand etc. sadly most of the times i got some idiot ruining it for me because not only they occupy the machine they also put some piss ass low weight to make sure they dont get injured.

meanwhile in the military if you complained about being injured they would force you to do more exercises so that your injuries would get worse and you would be in considerably more pain. JFL at me going through this shit.