Their was a period of time that I was a drug dealer

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
and lived next to a bar. I had weed, adderal, ketamine, liquid acid, ecstasy/molly, and mushrooms. I had some interesting experiences with women because of this, particularly nigresses coming back to squirt all over my apartment.

But their was 1 girl specifically. 5 ft 4 32 year old milf. Had a c section but you couldn’t even see the scar her skin was so fair. Sexy, petite, natural blonde with hair halfway down her back. I didn’t meet her at the bar, I had a cash job delivering pizza. Had to weigh about 100 lbs. The 2nd time she came over she gave me a massage and I started playing with her pussy and then ate her out and fucked her brains out.

We started seeing each other regularly. She was the definition of broken: her father molested her and her mother was basically a prostitute. She had memories of being molested by strange men her mother hung around and most of her childhood memories sounded terrible. She dated some guy for 17 years she had 2 kids with, they became heroin junkies at some point, and every night after we fucked til 4 am she would eat a quarter Suboxone in my bed. I’m not into opiates/shit that’s harder than what I listed, but I thought it was hot as fuck.

Eventually she got addicted to shooting meth, we broke up. I recently heard she got kicked out of her parents and lost her kids. She is probably sucking dick for crack.

I don’t really do drugs anymore. I smoke weed. I trip once or twice a year. I don’t really want to be part of that lifestyle like that anymore though.

But I can’t shake that sexy junkie bitch. Her pussy was so tight and got so wet. She’d jerk me off while whispering fantasies about me fucking other women. Every night she didn’t have her kids, she would come over and fuck me until 4 am

What is it about these junkie bitches that make them so promiscuous and hot?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 5189, Beetlejuice and 6 others
Take the drug dealer pill :soy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Solidcoin, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
where do you niggas get this shit from bruh, i feel like you went to the deepest darkness corner of the internet to find this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Good story i can relate but a little bit different story for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I know people say I write essays but this guy literally writes short stories about his life but in essay format

Drug dealers have the biggest mouths ironical. Lol

Crazy in the head.
Great in bed

and lived next to a bar. I had weed, adderal, ketamine, liquid acid, ecstasy/molly, and mushrooms. I had some interesting experiences with women because of this, particularly nigresses coming back to squirt all over my apartment.

But their was 1 girl specifically. 5 ft 4 32 year old milf. Had a c section but you couldn’t even see the scar her skin was so fair. Sexy, petite, natural blonde with hair halfway down her back. I didn’t meet her at the bar, I had a cash job delivering pizza. Had to weigh about 100 lbs. The 2nd time she came over she gave me a massage and I started playing with her pussy and then ate her out and fucked her brains out.

We started seeing each other regularly. She was the definition of broken: her father molested her and her mother was basically a prostitute. She had memories of being molested by strange men her mother hung around and most of her childhood memories sounded terrible. She dated some guy for 17 years she had 2 kids with, they became heroin junkies at some point, and every night after we fucked til 4 am she would eat a quarter Suboxone in my bed. I’m not into opiates/shit that’s harder than what I listed, but I thought it was hot as fuck.

Eventually she got addicted to shooting meth, we broke up. I recently heard she got kicked out of her parents and lost her kids. She is probably sucking dick for crack.

I don’t really do drugs anymore. I smoke weed. I trip once or twice a year. I don’t really want to be part of that lifestyle like that anymore though.

But I can’t shake that sexy junkie bitch. Her pussy was so tight and got so wet. She’d jerk me off while whispering fantasies about me fucking other women. Every night she didn’t have her kids, she would come over and fuck me until 4 am

What is it about these junkie bitches that make them so promiscuous and hot?
Ugh. Sounded like you were describing Casey Anthony there.

Hello, Casey.