Theoretically, why do gooks evolve differently?

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
Diet, climate , etc are factors that make them subhumans?

Why do they have flat maxillas? Lack of bone density? Thoughts on this brothers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426
/ ̄ ̄ ̄ \
l dn rd
l ____/
V

images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, godirl and Deleted member 6382
Diet, climate , etc are factors that make them subhumans?

Why do they have flat maxillas? Lack of bone density? Thoughts on this brothers?
Because their ancestors breed with a different type of monkey only found in Asia.

China icons monkey cut 7 00 00 01 05 still006

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mexicanboi, turkproducer, Deleted member 6382 and 2 others
I have the same question. All ik is that their monolid comes from a mutation that proved evolutionarily advantageous against wind and/or sunlight. Tho that's only a theory and more study is needed.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
I have the same question. All ik is that their monolid comes from a mutation that proved evolutionarily advantageous against wind and/or sunlight. Tho that's only a theory and more study is needed.
Very nice explanation, although I'm asian but I don't have monolids because of my southeast asian pheno which is evolved from tropical climate (hot climate) also Indians are asians but they don't have monolids. Flat maxilla is caused by poor diet or high elasticity in face i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426
Very nice explanation, although I'm asian but I don't have monolids because of my southeast asian pheno which is evolved from tropical climate (hot climate) also Indians are asians but they don't have monolids. Flat maxilla is caused by poor diet or high elasticity in face i guess
Tbh I don't know much about southeast asians, so it's nice meeting one (idk if you grew up in the west or not.) I agree about the diet; Found out that the flat maxilla could be due to neoteny and that asians don't mature as fast as the other races so are more likely to have flatter "childlike" faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048