Theories as to how this guy has her

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I mean, she isn't anything special, but we got to realize we can't all have models. However, this guy is incel tier. Her profile said "looking for friends for me and my boyfriend". That could mean she is looking for Tyrone or Chad to fuck her, right? Maybe he is a cuck and/or betabuxxer? I mean, she is 19 and he looks mid-20s. Perhaps he is a sugar daddy sissy cuck? What are your theories?

LMS

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, AntiSocial-Fakecel and androidcel
I would love to be her friend fuarrrrk

She is nothing special.

They're both quite unattractive nothing shocking to see here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, androidcel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
Bullshit bro. They look like average couples you can see everywhere
The "average couple" shit is slowly dying. She can still hop on Tinder and fuck a PSL 7 male within a week

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Betabuxxing cuck. It‘s too obvious

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
JFL IF SHE’S SO ATTRACTED TO HIM THEN WHY IS SHE ON TINDER :lul::lul::lul:

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOFFFOOFFFFOFOFFOFAAOAOOAAOOAAOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Rich parents probably

He is Confident and takes cold showers

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and Coping
Basically a looksmatch

He is better looking but he is a bit older

I mean, she isn't anything special, but we got to realize we can't all have models. However, this guy is incel tier. Her profile said "looking for friends for me and my boyfriend". That could mean she is looking for Tyrone or Chad to fuck her, right? Maybe he is a cuck and/or betabuxxer? I mean, she is 19 and he looks mid-20s. Perhaps he is a sugar daddy sissy cuck? What are your theories?

View attachment 25497
View attachment 25495
View attachment 25493
Charisma perhaps. I remember in Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout you could have a very ugly character but they could still be cool based on their personality and charisma stat.

Charisma perhaps. I remember in Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout you could have a very ugly character but they could still be cool based on their personality and charisma stat.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

wouldn't even touch that girl with pliers

its quite simple. no girl makes a tinder just for friends. she's using this as guise to tell her bf "hey, im just looking for friends for us" all the while she gets pounded by new Chad cock.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
They're looks equivalent